matchpals.com [ yoonmin ]

By -excuseme

❝ what do you want me to do? kneel down and re-suck you off? ❞ ❝ i want you to fuck off, that's all. ❞ ... More

开场白 -
一 -
二 -
三 -
四 -
五 -
六 -
七 -
八 -
十 -
十一 -
十二 -
十三 -
十四 -
十五 -
十六 -
十七 -
十八 -
十九 -
二十 -
二十一 -
二十二 -
二十三 -
二十四 -
二十五 -
二十六 -
二十七 -
二十八 -
二十九 -
三十 -
三十一 -
三十二 -
三十三 -
三十四 -
三十五 -
三十六 -
三十七 -
三十八 -
三十九 -
四十 -
四十一 -
四十二 -
四十三 -
四十四 -
四十五 -
四十六 -
四十七 -
四十八 -
四十九 -
五十 -
五十一 -
结语 -
shameless self-promo
[ late apology ]

九 -

12K 679 1.5K
By -excuseme

warning: sensitive issues (e.g. sexual harrassment/rape). please skip through to the next chapter or stop reading the book if you're not okay with them.

— nine ;

Jimin adjusts his round eye glasses for a second before taking his leave to meet Yoongi. He decided to hang out with him any ways, since he'd rather do that than be stuck all day looking at Taehyung's annoying face. The sight of the younger pisses him off so badly.

It didn't take that long for Jimin to spot Yoongi, since his grey hair is pretty obvious compared to all the black-haired people around. With a sigh, Jimin trudges his way to the older and once he gets to the table, he shoots him an immediate smile. "Good day, hyung." he greets him with a bow.

Yoongi slightly smiles at his politeness. He's always had a thing for good boys. "You don't have to be so formal, Jiminie. Just treat me like we're of the same age "

Jimin internally cringes at the nickname he's already given him. "Okay, but I still get to call you hyung." he tells the other strictly.

"Sit down, will you?" Yoongi gestures to the seat in front of him with his hand and Jimin immediately obliges, sitting down. "So Tae----hyung told me you were having some trouble. Mind to explain in detail what's up?" Yoongi asks so casually as if they've known each other for so long. He doesn't even text Jimin that frequently.

"I'm not comfortable in telling you anything yet, hyung." Jimin tells to him straight, biting his lip. Who would just spill their private life to some person they barely know? Not Jimin, that's for sure.

"Well, it doesn't have to be in detail then." Yoongi luckily compromises since he sensed the uncomfortable look on Jimin's eyes. "Will you at least tell me what happened?"

"Girls, women, love; the usual." Jimin responds, taking a sip from the iced tea Yoongi had bought for him before he came.

"This is why I hate girls. They're such a pain in the dick." Yoongi says, scoffing bitterly when in truth, he just wants Jimin to laugh.

"Is that why you swing the other way?" Jimin questions much to Yoongi's surprise.

"Mhm, yes." the older responds with a small nod, earning a faint smile from Jimin himself. "Hey...." A thought suddenly pops into his kinky mind.

"Yes?" Jimin looks at him innocently and the idea just makes Yoongi smirk mentally.

"I have alcohol back home, wanna drink it out?" Yoongi asks with the best smile he could possibly give. He usually doesn't smile, but Jimin's just too cute.

"Drink it out? As in my problems? You really think that would work?"

Oh, his innocence just drives Yoongi crazy.

"Of course it would, Jiminie. I always drink whenever I'm stressed." Well that's a lie, Yoongi never drinks because he believes it's bad for his health.

"But I don't drink." Jimin clarifies.

"Well, drinking once wouldn't hurt now, would it?"

"We barely even know each other and you're asking me to drink? Much worse, at your place?

"It's your decision then," Yoongi leans back, his arms dangling from the chair border behind him. "Either you come with me and be a man, or chicken out like the kid you are." he makes him choose with a hint of mischief because he already knows what Jimin would say.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Yoongi cheers internally. "I'll take that as a yes."

.
.

"You have a rather small home, hyung. It's similar to my place." Jimin glances around the simple but unique style of arrangement in Yoongi's apartment room.

"I'd purchase a bigger house, but I'm broke." Yoongi shrugs as he then leads Jimin carefully to the kitchen where the alcohol he's stocked for ages is located.

Jimin reluctantly sits on the chair with the table, waiting like a child. Yoongi grabs two glasses with the bottle of alcohol and places them of the table in front as he pours the liquid out. Jimin watches how the substance flows out. He's only drank once in his life, only because he was forced to by surprise, surprise; Taehyung.

"Drink up, Jimin-ah. It won't be that bitter, I promise." Yoongi tells him comfortingly with a reassuring, gummy smile.

Jimin grabs the glass in an instant and takes a shy sip. He was a bit surprised that it actually tasted quite sweet compared to the one he has drank in the past. "Is this strawberry?"

"It is, how'd you know?" Yoongi lets out a laugh, watching the younger with amusement.

"I don't know. I just really love strawberries and-"

"Drink up, just drink up." Yoongi cuts him off as he casually puts a hand on top of the male's black, silky hair.

Jimin looks at hin weirdly, but just shrugs and does what he was told. He finishes the entire glass in one go and he asked for another one. Yoongi eventually gave his glass to him, since he doesn't plan to drink any ways. He'd rather be conscious while he does his evil scheme.

Soon enough, Jimin's a drunk mess. Yoongi was a bit surprised that the male did not utter a single word about his problem and just drank and drank. This guy's really something.

Yoongi watches as Jimin rub his forehead on the table. He suddenly lifts his head up and shoots Yoongi a mysterious glare. "Hey, you there." Jimin slurs, pointing at him. "What're you looking at, huh? Am I ugly? Do I have something on my face? Tell me, you fucktard."

Yoongi was beyond amused by Jimin's words. Who knew he's verbally violent when he's drunk? "No, you look perfectly fine, Jiminie."

"Jiminie? Who the fuck is Jiminie? I'm Park Zimin." Jimin responds irrationally, making Yoongi chuckle.

The older slowly approaches him then and in a snap, he's straddling him. Yoongi's like this, once he has his hands on the prey, he wastes no time to make a move. Especially now it's a perfect opportunity. Jimin's half-closed lids and plump lips are too irresistable for him to ignore.

"What-- you're so heavy, get off." Jimin grumbles, weakly pushing Yoongi from him. But he soon gives up, mind too fuzzy to continue on.

Yoongi leans in and places a gentle kiss on Jimin's lips that tasted like sweet strawberry. It smelled surprisingly good too despite being an alcohol. Jimin just stays still, mouth tightly shut. The older snakes his hand around Jimin's neck then and pulls him closer, and that action made Jimin open his mouth.

Yoongi quickly slides his tongue inside the other's mouth and explores his way everywhere. His wet muscle glides along the boy's teeth and it soon came in contact with his tongue. It turned Yoongi on too much that he began kissing with much force, earning a moan from Jimin.

Soon enough, he pulls away with heavy panting from the both of them. Yoongi quickly attacks Jimin's neck this time, not before kissing on his prominent jawline. Once again, Jimin lets out a moan of blurred satisfaction. Yoongi was a bit hesitant at it, but he then leaves love bites on the younger's soft skin; marking him.

He lifts Jimin's shirt afterwards but doesn't remove it and goes right to his chest, kissing and licking him downwards until he was kneeling in front of Jimin's growing erection that's clearly visible on his tight pants. It was such an impure but hot thing to witness.

Yoongi first licks his own lips and glances up at Jimin who has his eyes shut, seeming to be too pleasured already. It made Yoongi happy. He quickly unzips the other's pants and pulled it half way down until he's only left in his boxers.

"God damn, Jimin. There you were claiming you weren't gay and all, but here you are now letting yourself be touched by one." Yoongi muses with a slight smirk.

"Just... get on with it." Jimin says impatiently, still unaware of what's happening and what's about to happen.

Yoongi shoots him a smile of confirmation before proceeding to his work. He places a gentle kiss on top of Jimin's tent, before sucking thoroughly through the fabric. It drove Jimun crazy that his legs shook a bit.

Yoongi continues doing this until he adds his tongue with the work, licking and biting on the clothed member. Jimin's just enjoying the moment right now, gasping. Soon, Yoongi got bored with the teasing and removes Jimin's boxers off completely.

He stares, flabbergasted, at the sight in front of him. Jimin's member has sprung free, standing like the damn Eiffel Tower. But Yoongi believes the boy's cock was bigger.

"Jimin... how come you never told me this little friend of yours... was not little?" Yoongi gasps, swallowing hardly.

Instead of answering, Jimin just bucks his hips forward, the tip of his penis hitting the older's lips.

Yoongi has had it.

He dives in and takes Jimin whole without any warning. Jimin lets out a rather loud yelp, not expecting Yoongi to get sexually mad that soon. Yoongi bobs his head up and down rapidly on the shaft, not giving Jimin a chance to breathe. But then he suddenly pulls away and Jimin whines at the lost of contact.

Yoongi stiffles a laugh before putting his tongue out and licking the slit that's filled with pre-cum. He then glides his way downwards, tracing the veins on the shaft. Hell was he getting more turned on. He places a gentle kiss on the base then before roughly taking the entire thing in his mouth again.

By now, Jimin's just a moaning mess. His hand found its way on Yoongi's hair as he makes him go deeper and faster. Little did know, he was doing half of the work already. He thrusts his hips forward, the tip of his cock hitting the back of Yoongi's throat. The older gagged for a bit but he lets himself be fucked on the mouth by the younger in the end.

Who knew Jimin was the aggressive type? This boy is full of talents, Yoongi assumes.

"H-Hyung.... I'm close..." Jimin groans, still thrusting like there's no tomorrow. Yoongi just grips his thighs as a sign of approval. The thrusting becomes faster and soon enough, Jimin vision flashes white and he cums.

Yoongi pulls out in a swift movement, only getting a few of the bitter substance in his mouth. The rest hit his cheeks and chin, dripping down all the way to his white shirt.

Jimin's hand drops down, body full of sweat and sexual tension. He's never felt this good in his entire life before. Especially not with a man like himself.

Yoongi wipes off the remaining white substance off with the use of his finger, sucking it clean. He kisses Jimin's calm member before cleaning it off as well with a tissue on the table. He pulls up Jimin's pants and boxers back.

He looks at Jimin's face this time and finds out that the cute, aggressive boy's fallen asleep. Yoongi shakes his head and smiles slightly. "I couldn't control myself. We should have done this on the couch or in bed."

___

i wrote this @ around 2-3 in the morning but i only published it now. i was face palming and turning my head away while writing this. it's my first time writing ghey smut or smut in general, so i'm sorry if it was horrible. ): *shy shy shys away*

!! future author's note (11/18/10): i'm sorry for this horrible chapter. i have made a separate apology letter found at the very end of the book regarding this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 58
Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sacred bonding...........Marriage ! Will t...
172K 8K 63
"I'm s-scared Y-Yoongi h-hyung..." "It's okay to be scared, I'm right here, and I'm not going to ever leave you. I'll protect you, okay?" "T-thank y...
35.2K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
909K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...