Gray and Nelly ~ Together For...

By billiejayy

This is the sequel to Gray. So I highly recommend you read that story before you read this one! Also this boo... More

Prologue ~ A day in their life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8~New Beginnings
Chapter 9~New Beginnings Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

3.7K 123 13
By billiejayy

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy!

Nelly's POV

As I'm sleeping, I start to feel light kisses all over my body. I giggle and open my eyes seeing Grayson roaming around under the covers on top on me, so I say, while laughing,"G-Gray stop! I-It t-tickles!" He peeps his head out from under the covers and say,"It's about time you woke. Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I smile and peck his lips saying,"Good morning Prince Charming."

He smiles down at me and we slowly get lost in each other's eyes... As I stare into his beautiful brownish green eyes, I can't help but feel this extreme jolt of happiness run through my entire body as I run my fingers through his hair and say,"Gray-" My sentence gets cut off by my phone ringing. I groan and throw my head back in annoyance, but Gray keeps his eyes trained on me and say,"You can just let it ring babe." I sigh and reach for it on the nightstand saying,"It might be important so I might as well answer it." He groans and I answer it saying,"Helloo?"

Daniel saids,"Where the hell are you? Why are you not at work?!" I roll my eyes at the fact that he interrupted Gray and I's alone time and say sarcastically,"I over slept, my bad." I feel Grayson chuckle against my neck as he plants kisses all over it and Daniel saids,"When are you gonna get here?" I say while trying not to laugh,"S-Stop Gray.. I'm not sure Daniel." He saids in anger,"What the hell do you mean your not sure?!"

Grayson starts trailing his kiss down to my chest and whisper huskily,"Why don't you just hang up on the asshole?.." I try not to laugh and say,"I have to call you later okay?" He groans in frustration and say,"You need to be here now!" Before I can say anything, Gray, grabs the phone from out of my hand and say,"She said she'll call you later shithead, she's busy right now. Bye!" He hangs up and toss it back onto the nightstand saying,"Finally, now where were we."

I smile and say,"Well we were going to finish making out, but you are going to work for swearing." He saids, while holding me down so I can't get up,"What?!" I say,"You heard me. Now get off of me." He slowly releases me and say,"You're not my mom." I say, while moving off of the bed,"And you're not my dad." As I'm walking to the bathroom, I catch a glimpse of his face and laugh at how childishly mad he looks.

He gets up and follow me to the bathroom saying,"Not funny." I say,"Then why am I laughing?" He sucks his teeth and mutter a 'whatever' while wrapping his arms around my waist. Then he saids as I wash my face,"Are you going to work today?" I say,"Nope!" He smiles at me through the mirror and say,"Why?" I say,"I have a lot of errands to run."

He starts tickling my waist and say,"Like what?" I immediately start laughing and say,"S-Stuff! S-Stop Gray!" He chuckles and say, while continually tickling me,"Stuff like what?" I say,"T-Thangs G-Gray!" He saids,"Thangs like what?" I get out of his grasp and run to our bedroom, with him following very close behind, causing me to jump across our bed, leaving him on the other side and I say playfully,"Mind your own business baby."

He holds onto bed with both of his hands and move side to side following my every move saying,"Sorry to burst your bubble but your business is my business baby girl." I say,"Not today." I quickly make a run for the door but as soon as I reach for the door knob, he grabs my waist and lift me up, causing me to yell,"Put me down Gray!" He smacks my butt and bring me back to the bed saying,"As you wish." He places me down on the bed and get on top of me, with both of my hands pinned to the bed saying,"You better start talking now, or no one is going anywhere."

I sigh and say,"I'm going out to get your wedding ring and find a wedding dress..." He smiles down at me with so much admiration it's adorable and say,"Well why didn't you just tell me baby? I can go with you." I say,"You don't know how this works do you?" He saids cluelessly,"What do you mean?" I say, trying to get my point across,"You can't see me in my wedding dress until our wedding Gray, and I don't want you to see your ring until then either. I want you to be surprised when you see all that stuff baby."

He sighs and let go of my hands, then get off the bed saying,"Okay princess, I guess your right." I get off the bed also and walk to the closet saying,"Aren't I always. When are you getting all that stuff though?" He saids,"What? Your ring and my dress?" I laugh loudly and say,"Very funny Gray." He chuckles and say while changing into his business attire,"Just kidding, but maybe later on today, since you're getting your things today. Or tomorrow if I don't get it done today. Really, the only thing I have to get is my suit. I have your ring already ready in Venice, but my cousin Vinny is going to bring it here next week so I can take a look at it."

I smile and say, while changing into a pair of skinny jeans and black turtle neck,"Ooh when did you have time to do all that?" He saids from our bedroom as I walk to the bathroom to do my hair,"The week after Disney World." I nod like he could see me and say,"Ooh I see."

Once I'm done with my hair, Grayson walks into the bathroom and run his fingers through his hair asking,"You wanna do my hair babe?" I say jokingly,"What you want? Some cornrows?" He laughs and say,"No baby, just how I usually do it?" I say,"Why don't you just wear it like that?" He saids,"Cause this," He gestures to his hair," is bed hair. Besides I don't like this muffled look." I ask, while playing in it,"Well what do you want me to do to it?"

He saids,"You've seen me style my hair. Just do as I did." I suck my teeth and say,"Yeah I know, but I need instructions babe?" He chuckles and say,"Just try it baby girl." I sigh and say,"Well you need to get a chair or something, because I don't want to keep on reaching up." He laughs and place his hands on my waist, lifting me on top of the counter and say, while placing his hands on my thighs,"There. Now is that better?" I giggle and say,"Yeah, I guess so."

•••

I slip on my black pumps and watch as Grayson prepares our cereal. He's so focused its funny. Once I'm finished, I grab my bowl of Cocoa Puffs and kiss his cheek saying,"Thanks baby." Then I sit on the barstool and eat my breakfast. He sits next to me and laugh saying,"Why are we sitting next to each other?" I giggle and say,"I don't know, you tell me."

He chuckles and place his bowl down on the counter, then lift me up by my waist and place me on his lap saying,"Much better." I ask while eating my cereal,"Would you mind if Andrew came with me to find a wedding dress?.." He places his spoon down with a 'ting' and don't say anything for a minute. Worried, I say,"Gray? Say something." He brings his eyes to meet mine and ask,"Why him? What about my mom? Or your mom?"

I say,"Because he's my best friend. Besides you baby. Plus I don't want anyone else to see my wedding dress yet." He frowns and grip my thigh saying,"You can only have one best friend Nelly." I say,"Saids who?" He turns my body around so that I'm facing him and look me straight in my eyes as he smacks my butt and say,"Me. I'm your only best friend, and I don't like sharing. No one else can do my job better than me. I'm always there for you. No one else. Don't forget it."

Was he purposely trying to be sexy?... I nod and say,"Okay." He smiles and I say,"But I'm still taking Andrew with me. Okay best friend?" He sighs and say, while picking up his bowl again,"Whatever princess." I just smile and kiss his cheek, then continue eating breakfast.

Thirty minutes later...

After I put my purse down in my car, I turn around and wrap my arms around Gray's neck as he places both of his hands on my waist. He smiles down at me and say,"Alright now be safe Nelly. What time do you think you're gonna be home?" I shrug and say,"I don't know maybe sometime around four or five." He lifts his right hand up to stroke my cheek and say,"Okay, but promise me you'll be safe baby girl, and come back to me."

I nod and say,"I promise Gray, I'll be safe." He saids, while pulling me closer to him,"And make it back to me?" I say,"And make it back to you." He smiles and kiss my lips lovingly. I immediately return the kiss and take my time enjoying the tingles I feel all throughout my body. He then runs his tongue across my bottom lip and tug at it with his teeth. I pull away, trying not to get all hot and bothered before going out, then say,"I love you." He chuckles and say while kissing my forehead,"I love you more gorgeous. See you later on."

I nod and give him one last hug, then pull away and get in my car. He closes my door and signal for me to roll down my window, which I do, and he props his arms in the window saying,"Can you come by for lunch?" I nod and say,"Yeah and I'll bring the food this time." He nods and peck my lips, then pull away and start walking to his car saying,"Okay see ya." I nod and pull off while waving at him...

--------------------------------------------

Later on that day...

I breathe in and out slowly as I look into the mirror at dress number thirty one. I know for sure that this is the one, so I walk out of the fitting room and take in Andrew's frustrated and bored expression, matching Angelo's, but their faces immediately light when they see me. Andrew saids, while staring at me from top to bottom,"You look amazing Applehead."

I suck my teeth at that nickname and say,"Didn't I say stop calling me that? But thanks." He chuckles and I turn my attention to a shocked Angelo and say,"So what do you think Ang?" He saids,"You look great baby." I chuckle and say,"What's with you and Andrew and these nicknames?" He laughs and get off of the couch and hug my waist saying,"Why can't I call you baby baby?"

He's too adorable...

I say playfully in a southern accent, while ruffling his hair that now stops at his elbows,"I already told you before kid. I ain't your baby boy." He laughs adorably and say to Andrew,"Isn't my girlfriend funny Drew?" He laughs and say,"Shut up and leave her alone. Anyways, are you getting that dress Applehead?"

I smile at myself in the mirror thinking how much Gray is gonna love this and say,"Yup."

Thirty minutes later...

I decided that it'd be best if I just left my dress with Andrew and Angelo until my wedding day, just to make sure Gray doesn't see it until then, and now I'm driving over to Grayson's office with some salad, since he said he was going on a diet, so we could have lunch.

---------------------------------------------

Grayson's POV

"Ms. Haul, if you don't get the hell out of my office right fucking now, I will carry you out." She looks at me shocked for a minute causing me to laugh and say,"Shocked? Wipe that shit right off your face. I don't even know what the hell you expected. Coming in here trying to distract me from my work, thinking you can seduce me?! This better be my last time telling you this, I do not want your ass."

She yells,"Why not?!" I close my eyes shut and pinch the bridge of my nose, feeling a migraine come on and breath in and out before I say,"Do you want me to call my fiancé?.." She cocks her eyebrow in confusion and ask,"What the hell is she gonna do?" I say with my eyes still closed,"Kick your ass, since I can't do it myself."

She gasps and say,"Giovani can have you fired for that!" I get up from my seat and walk up to her saying,"He can also have you fired for coming onto me." She saids,"He wouldn't." I step closer to her and say,"He would." Before I can even react, she throws her self to me and slam her lips on mine, kissing me hungrily, while rubbing her hand against my manhood. I quickly and angrily push her off of me, probably a little too hard because she bumped her head against my bookshelf.

Then suddenly I hear the sound of a bag drop and my eyes immediately revert to the sound, and standing in the doorway was a pissed- scratch that- livid Nelly. She immediately runs out of the office and go somewhere down the hallway. My head immediately snaps to Jennifer and I yell,"Stupid bitch!" Then as I'm heading for the door to go after Nelly, she darts past me with a vase in her hand and attempt to throw it at Jennifer but sadly she misses and it smashes against the wall instead. She quickly darts to her and get on top of her throwing punch after punch.

I know that now isn't the right time, but I can't help but slightly smile at the sight... I quickly get out of my daze and try to get her to calm down by calling her name repeatedly, but two security guards rush in and say, while walking towards her,"Hey stop that now!" I say,"Get away from her! I got this!" I quickly grab her by her waist and pull her off of Jennifer saying,"Baby you need to calm down right now!"

She tries to wiggle her way out of my grasp and scream,"YOU HOE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MAN LIKE THAT! AND KISS HIM! LET ME BEAT HER ASS GRAY! LET ME GO!" Jesus Christ, I've never seen her this fired up before... Jennifer yells back,"Shut the fuck up bitch, you're embarrassing yourself slut! Go back to Africa!" Alright I have had it! I quickly get Nelly out of my office because she was starting to get very out of control and I place her in Giovani's office. Thank goodness he isn't here right now..

I place her down on his couch and say,"Stay.right.here. Don't you dare go anywhere. I will be right back." She clenches her teeth and get up off the couch saying,"No Grayson! Do you know what she just did to you?!" I say, while pinning her back onto the couch,"I know Nelly, and I will go handle it, but I need for you to stay here until I come back, and we'll talk about it then okay?" She saids while folding her arms across her chest and clenching her teeth,"Alright."

I kiss her cheek then dart out of the room, closing it and locking it as I do so, then look around and notice everyone staring at me, and I mean everyone. I say, while speed walking back to my office,"Move along people! There is nothing to see here! Mind your own business!" They slowly go back to working and I walk into my now tore up office and my eyes immediately land on Jennifer.

I charge at her furiously and a security guard pushes me back saying,"Back up!" I say to her, while trying to push past them,"You think you can just kiss me, touch me, fight my fiancé, yell at my fiancé, call her out of her name, and say racial things to her and get away with it?! YOU JUST FUCKING WAIT BITCH! Just see what happens to your ass! Get the fuck off of me!" I push my way out of the security guards hold on me and say,"Get the hell out of my office! Now! All of you! When I come back all of you better be gone!"

I quickly walk out of the room and walk back to Giovani's office. I knock on the door and say,"Baby open the door." She unlocks it and let me in. I quickly walk in and close the door behind me, then sit on the couch and bring my eyes back to her, noticing she has her arms folded    across her chest and she still looks pretty angry, so I say,"Come here."

She slowly walks over to me and sit next to me causing me to inwardly groan at the fact that she chose to sit there instead of my lap. I say, while facing my body towards her,"Nelly she kissed me I promise-" She cuts me off by resting her hand on my thigh, giving it a gently squeeze saying,"Grayson I know. I know you would never cheat on me, so we can scratch that part out of the conversation."

I immediately smile at the fact that my baby knows me and grab her by her waist and place her on my lap saying,"Thank you baby. I do have to say though, I've never seen you get that angry before." She lays her back against my chest and say as I wrap my arms around her waist,"Yeah.... I'm not gonna be like 'Oh I don't know who that was back there! That wasn't me!' Because it was. That was Nelly Tori Simmons, and I'm not sorry about what I did. She doesn't get to touch and kiss what's mine, and act like there's not gonna be any kind of consequences." I kiss her neck and smile from ear to ear, taking heed to the fact that she said I was hers and say,"That's good baby, I'm glad that you aren't sorry either. The thing that pissed me off the most was when she said go back to Africa."

She waves her hand dismissively and say,"That was nothing. I've heard worse in my lifetime. A little racial slur doesn't faze me at all. What added more fuel to the fire was when she called me a slut. Grayson I swear if you weren't holding me back I would've done some damage. How was she looking, was her face banged up?" I laugh and say,"Yeah baby, you banged her up pretty bad in the face. She had a busted lip and two bruises on her cheek, with a black eye. When did you learn how to fight like that?"

She laughs and say,"You learn a thing or two living with Valentino, and how many incidents have when been in Gray, where it involved us fighting?" I laugh and say,"You're right about that one." She laughs along with me for a minute but then get serious and ask,"Seriously though Gray, what happened? You know before I showed up?"

I sigh and say,"I was just working in my office when she came in and said that Giovani wanted me to file some paper work, so I took the papers from her and told her to leave, but she said that she wanted to talk. I was skeptical at first but I said yeah, and she started going on about how good I'm doing at my job but I wasn't really listening, and then I heard her say 'You look very handsome today' and I told her that she needed to leave, but she wouldn't. She kept going, but it went too far when she said that she wanted me in bed."

Nelly saids,"She what?!" I rub her thigh soothingly and say,"Baby calm down, but yeah, and after she said that I told her that if she didn't get out I was gonna carry her out. Of course she refused, so I threatened her job, an one thing led to another and that's when you came in and saw her kissing and touching on me." She sigh and don't say anything, so I say,"You're not going to say anything?"

She saids after a minute,"When is it gonna be over Gray?  When is the drama gonna end? When are people gonna stop trying to ruin our relationship? When Gray? I'm sick of it." I kiss her cheek and rub my hands up and down her arms saying,"I'm sick of it too my love, but truth is it won't stop. There will always be someone out there trying to tear what we have apart, but we will get through it every time because we have each other. Okay? I love you." She smiles and say,"I love you more Gray."

I say after a while,"Listen, I'm sorry baby girl. I know I didn't do anything wrong, but I just feel guilty princess and I'm just sorry about the whole situation all together." She places her hand on top of mine and say,"It's okay baby. I understand, and it's not your fault so don't blame yourself cause I don't blame you okay?" I smile and kiss her cheek saying,"Okay."

----------------------------------------------  

End of this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed it, and if you did pleeeasee feel free to let me know! I love to hear what y'all have to say!

Question! What did y'all think about Nelly's temper though? Was she overreacting? Lemme know!

Antyways, next chapter will be pretty good..... And coming soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.6K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...
18.8K 301 40
HEYYYYYY *THIS STORY HAS SPOILERS!! MUST HAVE WATCHED ALL EPISODES TO NOT GET SPOILED* Get ready to unpack drama, get some cries, and sometimes be ma...
540K 7.5K 8
COMPLETE 🙂 Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...
513K 25.5K 34
In love one day, heartbroken the next. Krystina and Stephen were newly graduated college sweethearts, when the world around them came crumbling down...