Lolita

By cyberaf

Lolita isn't about love, because love is always mutual; Lolita is an obsession. "I'm disappointed that others... More

Lolita
Lolita 2
Lolita 3
Lolita 4
Lolita 5
Lolita 6
Lolita 7
Lolita 8
Lolita 9
Lolita 10
Lolita 12

Lolita 11

9.8K 318 339
By cyberaf

you stare at me a lot Mase.

  Lolita was stunning.

        Dressed accordingly to the date, with a simple halter black velvet fitted dress that hugged her hips. Her hair up in a messy bun as hairs escaped around the nape of her neck, and small pair of earrings in her ear. Lolita surprisingly was looking forward to the date, she missed Mason and spending time alone with him is well needed.

      Her mother was overly excited for the date, probably more than anyone. Dian was nearly in tears when her daughter came down in a dress that made her look older than she was, claiming that she was a proud mother. Lolita rolled her eyes at her mother's hysteria and continued to straighten out her dress in the mirror. Other than the small coat of lip gloss on her pink lips, her face was makeup free since she had decided not to attempt to a winged eyeliner because of the effort she would have to put into it.

        It was now ten minutes to eight, Mason had planned to arrive at that time, Lolita was told. To pass by time, she sat perched on the couch with her phone in hand; sighing as she tapped away on her screen, replying to the texts to the few friends she did have during the school year. Although many of them were uninteresting, she still managed to hold conversations with them to pass by time. Simply, she played around with her phone, scrolling through her contacts until she was met with a familiar contact; Mr. Bieber's.

    After last night, Lolita wasn't sure if she'll be able to get the image of him spilling himself after coming just at the sight of her. She wasn't sure if she would ever be able to rid herself of the confidence he had given her. The fact that he had come for her gave her all the confidence she could have with an older man, now she was willing to try out her abilities on someone else, older of course.

         Hi Mr bieber, thinking about me? Because I'm thinking of you . -Lola x

    Adding her signature made it more sinful in her eyes, she wasn't sure why. After sending the text, she replied to other people before seeing his name pop up at the top; New message from J.  It was almost immediately after she sent hers, she wondered if he was eager to speak with her, even if he was upset about her date.

          Always thinking of you sweetheart, I bet you look ravishing tonight. -J

        Oh but she did, she wouldn't admit it aloud but Lolita was sure the dress would have heads turning and imaginations running wild just thinking what could be under that dress. Lolita smiled at the text and replied back quickly;

        You're flattering me, would you like a picture? -Lola x

             That wouldn't be wise, unless you're trying to give me a hard on during dinner with my in laws - J

        Lolita laughed and continued to text with him, it consisted of endless flirting and him reminding her to behave ; her reply would always be I can't. I'm a bad girl. Which was true. Lolita unknowingly caused problems at times, but other times she knew what she did. Though, she might've been oblivious to the attention of a man before, now she knew thanks to Mr. Bieber. Based on his reaction to her, she now knew what sort of impact she had on an men's sexual structure.

         Soon, the door bell rang, pulling Lolita away from her conversation with Mr. Bieber. She quickly stood, walking fast to the door in an attempt to beat her mother but she too late. Hearing her mother greet mason rather loudly as soon as she stepped by the archway. Lolita cringed when she saw Dian hugging Mason tightly with him awkwardly hugging back, an uncomfortable smile on his face.

         “How's your mother?” Dian asks, not knowing Lolita was annoyed at the fact that her mother was intervening, mason noticed Lola standing behind her mother, rolling her eyes. Also noticing how she was dressed, the dress she wore would probably make him forget all his morals right then and there.

               “She's doing wonderful, she actually wanted me to tell you hello. ” Mason finally answered, clearing his throat as he caught sight of Lolita raising a perfectly arched eyebrow and curling her lips up into a smirk.

           “Thats great, tell her I said hello back. I'll go fetch Lola for you.”

         Lolita stepped forward, making her presence known by the click of her heels. “No need mother, ” the soft purr of her voice reaching Mason's ears, his body reacting to it.  Lolita bit her lip and tilted her head, looking at Mason's appearance. He was dressed just as appropriate to the date, since his plan was to take her out to the most expensive restaurant in town. With his blue button up with three buttons undone showing his muscular chest, and black dress pants on his hips. His wrist adorned with a gold watch, it glistened and Lolita wondered how he could afford it.

          “You look gorgeous Lola, ” Mason compliment, something Lolita knew already. Instead of replying, she walked up to mason and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek dangerously close to the corner of his lips, causing him to tense slightly and clear his throat.

          “You look great also,” She flirted her hazel eyes penetrating Mason's, unaware of her mother's presence  until there was a sharp sound of Dian clearing her throat behind her back. Her mother was happy that her daughter had a date, but the way Mason eyed her daughter didn't sit well with her. Lolita rolled her eyes playfully yet again and turned towards her mother with a small smile. “Oh, um, I'll be back by eleven Mom.”

       “On the dot?”

       “Yes ma'am, on the dot.”

           Dian nodded approvingly and shooed the two off, reminding them to behave just like everyone else seemed to tell them. Lolita rose an eyebrow at her mother's eagerness to get them out of the house, Mason chuckled as Dian slammed the door rather loudly behind them. “Your mom is awesome. ” he commented as they began to walk down the pavement, where Jaxon's all black mustang awaited them.  It took a little convincing on Jaxon's part, and even more persuasion on his mother's end due the previous mishaps with his father's car. In the end, he was able to receive the keys from a grump Jaxon. 

             With a small laugh Lolita jokingly answered, “Eh, she's alright.” the warm breeze of the Sumner evening brushed her shoulders, so she wasn't sure why she shivered when Mason's voice rumbled with a deep chuckle. Finally they reached the car, Mason studying Lolita's face for a reaction some sort of approval, but he got none. Lolita didn't let it show if she were impressed, which she was. What kind of nineteen year old drove an expensive car?

         Mason instantly stepped forward and opened Lolita's door for her, he took her hand to help her step down from the curb; she was grinning at his display of chivalry. “aren't you a gentleman.. ” she commented once she sat down, mason smiled and bent down to get a look at her.

            “Learned from my father,” he replied, chuckling as he stood to his full height and closed Lolita's door. Mason's comment of Mr. Bieber caused Lolita to smile, remember what they did just the other night; she couldn't wait to actually feel his strong hands on her body again, or could she wait to have his head between her legs, ‘again’. Little did she know, the real bieber who tasted her was starting the car.

      Their time in the car spent well, with blare of Lolita's choice of music and the constant conversation flowing; it had been smooth sailing, until they pulled in front of the restaurant. A feeling of disappointment had washed over Lolita, the restaurant was lavish on the outside but yet it upsetted her that the two teens were going to a restaurant that seemed like it was filled with older couples. Mason glanced at her subtly, hoping to see an expression of awe, admiration, appreciation; but he got none of those.

       Her expression was impassive, Lolita hadn't let it show physically how disappointing it actually was. Mason shrugged it off and found himself parking along the curb in order to give the valet more access to the car. Quickly the men in front stood , one of the stepping forward and opening the door to Lolita's side. She stepped out quickly feeling the burning stare of the valet.

          “Good evening ” the young man spoke, Lolita smiled at the boyish young man. Noting that he had to be around her age, and that maybe this had to be his summer job. Mason noticed how the man looked at Lolita, he still hadn't released her hand. With determination, mason rounded the car and ripped Lolita's hand from his grasp, causing her eyes to widen.

          “Here you go,” Mason all but growled as he shoved the keys into the stunned young man's hands. Lolita was stunned, instead of addressing his display of jealousy, she let him wrap his large hand around her small one and pull her into the restaurant. Mason gently pulled her along side him, Lolita was unable to keep up with his long strides.

            “Mase, slow down.”

      Though he was slightly angry, Lolita's soft voice had gotten him to listen; he slowed down, realizing that he was dragging her along like a small rag doll. Mason stopped at the entry way, although people were entering and exiting, he didn't care. instead, he turned and pulled Lolita's body close to his. “Its not like me to get angry like that, I don't know why I did, I'm sorry little one.” Mason's apology had been sincere but unnecessary since Lolita didn't care one bit about his jealous act.

          People began to walk around the young teens standing in the way of the entrance, grumbling complaints as if the two cared. Lolita chuckled, “It's really fine Mason, let's just enjoy our night. Okay?” her hand covered Mason's as she pulled him away from the entryway and towards the tall silver podium that matched the extravagant decor of the restaurant. A hostess stood, giving them a soft yet friendly smile and welcoming them to De Pax.

           With the reservation Mason had booked months ago, previously for his late girlfriend, they were shown to their tables quickly. The restaurant was filled with the rich end of town, businessmen, lawyers, accountants, and more; it was hard for others to get reservations. It was obvious to Lolita as Mason pulled her chair back for her to have a seat, older couples were seated some were obviously miserable but of course they wouldn't let it show publicly.

            “You know Lola, you look gorgeous tonight if you didn't hear it from me enough.” Mason's deep voice brought her back from her analysis of the people around her. Lolita's eyes met his intense ones, he'd been gazing at her the whole minute they had been seated. She thanked him, offering him a small smile, which he returned. “I mean it, these men here can't seem to keep their eyes in their heads.”

         “Really? Hadn't noticed.”

           Lies

         Of course she was aware of the stares, it was the same burning stare Mr. Bieber gave her whenever she was in close proximity and he was unable to touch her. But this time had been different, he wasn't the one giving her the stares, it was men she knew nothing about and vice versa. They didn't know she was merely seventeen, and they didn't know that she was off limits; hell, she didn't even know that yet.

         “Well, you're getting some pretty heavy attention. I think I might have to put on a show if they don't cut it out.” he said almost angrily, Lolita gave him a curious look, wondering what he meant and just why was he becoming such a jealous character now. Usually he was nonchalant, sweet, and patient; tonight wasn't the case.

         Lolita shrugged and crossed her legs, “Well they aren't the ones on a date with me, so their stares don't matter Mason. ” He visibly relaxed, processing her words; over a short period of time, he had become jealous.  “Now, let's order. I'm starving.” she announced, obviously trying to steer the conversation elsewhere.

         Mason cleared his throat, sobering up from yet another clear act of bitterness. “Right, uh, you should try the pasta here. Its amazing.” he offered as they fell into a steady conversation, but then interrupted by waitress who had been kindly taking their orders. As soon as she walked away, Mason asked a question that had been on the tip of his tongue since he'd met her. “So tell me Lola, why doesn't a beautiful girl like yourself have a boyfriend?”

          Lolita laughed softly as she crossed her legs, in order to adjust her position. “I don't know, I don't like boys that are my age. ” she answers truthfully as she reached for her glass of water, unfortunately she isn't of legal age to drink alcohol. Mason watched her small tongue darted out to lick her lips, his eyes quickly snapped up  as she spoke again. “Many of them don't have anything to offer me, and that's just it.”

      Mason hummed as he placed two fingers on his chin, he inclined his body as if he were trying to get any closer to her. “So you like men, older than you?” Lolita's lips turned up into a smile, one that would probably amaze an bystander.

          “Of course.”

            “Then I'm your guy, little one.”

           Lolita laughed as she sat her glass down, cocking an eyebrow Mason who's ego was bruised substantially. “I'm not talking about a two year difference, I mean way older.” she told him, not caring if he judged her, Lolita didn't care if he knew. “And no not fùcking grandpas, mason. I felt like you were fixing your mouth to ask that.”

      Indeed he was.

      Mason chuckled and put his hands up slightly as if he were surrendering, “Hey, I'm just curious. I'm older and I feel like I fit your requirements, I'm telling you.” he joked, causing Lolita to laugh along with him.

         “Really? I don't think so.” She asked with a raised eyebrow, Mason nodded as she hummed realizing how serious he was. Mr. Bieber was right about his son thinking they were more than just friends. Without thinking, Lolita decided to make that bluntly clear.  “Well mase, too bad you're a bestfriend to me. ”

        That hit him, hard.

          Mason knew from the tone of her voice and the look on her face, she was serious. But it wouldn't be for long, he felt as if he could change her mind on this date. He was like his father when it came to charming women, so mason knew he wouldn't fail; so he thought. Lolita was more than serious about him staying only a friend, but she had this small attraction the the man in front of her. Maybe it was because Mason was a spitting image of Mr. Bieber, or because they were close already.

             “Friendzone a guy, why don't ya'?”

            “How can I put you somewhere you've always been?”

             Their dinner continued smoothly, after eating the gourmet meal, they headed out of the restaurant. The same valet who flirted with Lolita avoided eye contact with Mason, but gave Lola a smile as he opened the door, which she returned. Mason rolled his eyes as he started the car, the time was only nine thirty, but he wasn't sure if she was up for what they were going to do next; he wanted way more time to spend with her.

        “Mase, where are we going?” Lolita's voice was filled with curiosity as she watched as he pulled out of the parking lot. Mason shot her a playful grin as he watched the road, not paying her question any mind. “—Hey, if you're planning on killing me then do it quickly, okay?”

            A loud chuckle escaped his lips, “Lola, we are going on an adventure. I know you have weed in your purse, roll up. Now.” he demanded her, his voice full of authority and dominance, Lolita was stunned. This was the type of date she up for, not sitting and staring at each other eat. “Go on.”

            Lolita huffed as she pulled her things from the small clutch, the saran wrap full of the substance took up most of the space along with the wrapping paper and lighter. “How did you know I even had this? You can't smell it, I made sure—”

       “I know you Lola, you always have weed.”

         Lolita couldn't disagree with that, instead she did what she was told, easily, despite being in a moving car. Just as she was finishing, Mason slowed the car down to an opening, where a lake was located. The darkness of the night wasn't as overwhelming with the light of the moon shining down over the water.  The stars where hardly out but a few could be seen against the reflection of the water.

          “Wow Mason,” Lolita praised, her voice filled with amazement. The both stepped out of the car, she deemed it appropriate to slip off her heels due to the fact that they were sinking into the ground. Mason watched the young girl as she stepped around the car and gave him a smile he declared was adorable. “You sure know how to pick some places.”

        He shrugged and smiled sheepishly, holding his hand out for her to grab. Lolita's hand slipped within his, as the walked further towards the lake; a small wooden dock came in sight as they grew closer. Mason stepped onto it with no hesitation, but lolita was a little skeptical of the sturdiness of the wood.  “Oh come on little one, you're completely safe.” he insisted, lolita stared at his hand indecisively, instead of staying behind she trusted his word and followed behind him.

         At the edge of the dock, Mason took of his shoes and rolled up his pants to stick his feet into the chilled water. Lolita's feet barely touched the surface, which Mason teased her about.  Lolita sparked the marijuana with the lighter she always kept, Mason watched he closely as she held the smoke for a moment then the smoke blew from between her pink lips

          “You stare at me a lot mase, ” Lolita stated aloud, her head tilted as she studied his expression; amusement. Then she pulled the blunt from between her lips and passed it to Mason. Since they've never smoked together, Mason was worried he might cough like he always did. Seeing Lolita inhale the illegal substance gracefully, without a single cough, was enough to make him straighten up.

      “Well Lola, you're gorgeous as hell, its hard not to stare.” Lolita let a small giggle escape her lips, then leaned on her palms behind her as she tilted her head up to the night sky. Mason passed the weed back to her after hitting it twice, he was already starting to feel the effects of it.

         “I appreciate the compliments. If I didn't know any better, I feel as though you're trying to butter me up.”

           “Is it that obvious?”

               Lolita nodded her head, an amused smile present on her lips. After smoking the rest of the substance, they were both feeling the effects of the drugs. Mason laid back against the wooden dock, lolita laid her head on his chest in an awkward yet comfortable position as the stared up at the night sky. Before Mason knew it, his hand found its way to Lolita's hair, gently pulling it from the restraints of the scrunchy.

         A soft purr escaped Lolita, she couldn't help the way it felt when someone had their fingers in her hair. Mason's hands were large and to have his fingers laced in her hair caused her to sigh in content. He took her sounds of pleasure as a good sign and continued, not sure of she'd fall asleep. Lolita turned her head to look up at him from under her low eyes, his also looked similar. Her eyes drank up his image, tracing over his chisled features and pink lips, he was so much like his father; it made her wonder,

      Would it be bad if she caught feeling for him?

       “Looks like I'm not the only one who stares a lot. ” the rumble of his deep voice brought her back to reality, made her realize that maybe her thoughts were foolish. Soon, her smile matched the silly grin on his face. Lolita rolled her eyes and slapped his chest, which barely did any damage. “Just admit you like my face as much as I like yours. ”

            Lolita brushed him off, simply muttering how much of an idiot he was. Soon it grew silent between the two, only the sounds of crickets could be heard while his hands were still laced between her soft locks of hair. As she laid against his chest, she couldn't help but think of Mr. Bieber, what was he up to? Was he worried about lolita? She hadn't texted him since Mason showed, would he even want to hear about the events that occurred between his son and the girl he lusted after?

   Of course he wouldn't, it'll only make him jealous .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 51.6K 52
How could I resist him? How could I quench the desire I felt or how could I ignore him? A lot of questions are puzzling me. I am Claire, a strong but...
193K 4.5K 37
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde (Book 3 of the Deadly installments. I would recommend reading the other two...
497 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
619K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...