Silence

By BandNerd2623

Alexis is a 17 year old girl that hasn't spoken in years, ever since her mother was killed when she was 8. Ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Its Out!

Chapter 24

2.8K 68 5
By BandNerd2623

Damian's POV

I haven't gotten any sleep nor have I eaten at all. I have just been watching Alexis not knowing what to do. She has been sleeping but she would wake up from a nightmare and when I try to comfort her she would just move away from me and start crying until she fell back asleep.

Right now she's asleep and its almost noon, suddenly the door opens and I look up to see Cas but then look back at Alexis. "Has she woke up at all?" She whispers coming over and sitting in front of me. "Only from nightmares but she always falls asleep after she stops crying."

I explain not looking at her, I just wish I could touch her and help her but she pushes me away each time I try to. I'm caught off guard when Cas hugs me since its been years the last time she did. I hug her back and actually start to break down. She hugs me tightly since I never break down and even though shes older I'm the one to comfort her.

"Damian she's going to be fine, shes just scared and she feels completely broken. You just have to wait untill she feels better and wont think you hate her." I say nothing and just silently sob just wishing I could help her. There was suddenly a slam from downstairs. "Where the fuck is she!" I recognize the voice immediately.

"Stay with her Cas." I say quickly composing myself. She nods and I run downstairs. I see my mom blocking the door so Alexis's father can't come in. "You need to leave before I call the police." She says with a hard look on her face.

He growls and then sees me "Go get that little whore." I get pissed and gently move my mom out of the way so I'm standing in front of him. "How about you leave her alone you fucking child abuser! You ruined her life you fucking drug addict!"

I look back and see my mom on the phone with the police, all I need to do is make sure he stays long enough for them to get here. "You little fuck that bitch ruined my life for being born." I am so close to punching him but I can't throw the first punch. "That doesn't mean you can abuse her and kill her mother!"

He growls before taking me by the shirt and tossing my outside and kicking my side. "You little fuck, I can kill you too if you don't keep your fucking mouth shut!" He goes to kick me again but I take is foot and twist it making him fall to the ground.

I quickly stand and move away from him, people were now starting to walk outside but weren't getting too close. "I don't think so, I'm not soneone thats helpless and can't fight back!" He gets up immediately and goes to punch me but I dodge it and take his wrist twisting it. "Fuck you little shit!" He yells holding his wrist.

"Stop!" We both turn to look at the door and see Alexis standing there but Cas is holding her hand trying to make sure she stays in the house. Her eyes are bloodshot from crying and she looks terrified, I want to help her so much but I have to make sure this fuck stays away from her.

"You come here right now!" Her father yells and she tries to but Cas holds her back. "Alex its not safe stay over there! I wont let you get hurt anymore." I say and this time I didn't have my guard up and he punches me in the face.

Everyone around us gasps but the one I hear the most but is the quietest is Alexis's. Her father gets one top of me and starts choking me. I hear the police sirens but things are starting to fade as he puts all his weight on my throat.

I quickly pass out and the last thing that I am aware of is Alexis sobbing and her father getting ripped off of me.

Alexis's POV

I needed to run to him, I didn't want him to die and it being all my fault when I warned him so many times that he wouldn't hesitate to kill him. It sounded selfish but I really needed him. Cassy and Romy were both holding me back from running to Damian.

I was shaking and sobbing, I thought he had died when his eyes closed and he stopped struggling. The police where here along with an ambulance and the police pulled my father off of Damian, I struggled to go see him even more but Cassy and Romy didn't let me go until my father was cuffed and in the cop car.

I was terrified of what had to happen next with him but that was blocked off from my mind and all I was focusing on was getting to Damian. I ran to him but was stopped by one of the cops as he was getting loaded onto the stretcher.

"I'm sorry miss you can't go further." He says calmly but I keep struggling to get to Damian. "Please let me see him! This is all my fault. " I sob and stop struggling after the ambulance doors shut. Cassy and Romy both run up, Romy has tears in her eyes but somehow Cassy is still staying strong.

They gently pull me away from the cop and Cassy hugs me close. "I am Damian's sister, shes his mother and this is his girlfriend and also the daughter of the man you arrested. Is there anyway you could get us to the hospital faster? " Cassy asks calmly while I sobbed into her chest refusing to look in the direction of where my father was.

"I could lead you to the hospital and my name is officer Dan." She nods and says thank you before leading all of us to her car. She helps me into the back seat and Romy sits there with me and lets me sob in her arms. Cassy drives behind Officer Dan to the hospital and tells me over and over that Damian will be alright.

We get there and I run out of the car and into the hospital, I'm at the front desk the second Cassy and Romy even come in. "Is Damain Black in I need to see him." I ask the front desk lady and she checks. "Sorry sweetie doctors aren't finished with him." She says and I sigh tears still streaming down my face.

"Oh my god Alexis! What happened!" I look in the direction of the voice and see that its Ash, shes still in the hospital gown and has a support so that she can try walking around. I run over to her and gently hug her not wanting to hurt her. "Damian's here because of me and he saw what Sir was doing to me and got me out of there but then my father came and when I heard his voice I ran down stairs amd wanted it all to stop so I tried to go to Damian but they help me back and then he started choking Damian and he passed out but my father got arrested. " I say quickly while sobbung but surprisingly she got all of that and started gently rubbing my back.

"Its going to be okay Alexis, hes now going to prison and Damian will be fine, he just passed out." She says soothingly and holds me until a doctor walks out. "Who is here for Damian Black?" I pull away from Ash and notice that Romy and Cassy had sat down but now stood. "Us three, sister, mother, girlfriend." Cassy says pointing us out. He nods and looks at the three of us.

"Well he is asleep so only one at a time can visit so he doesn't get overwhelmed when he wakes up." I look down and tears come to my eyes again. "Romy you should go, you're his mother." I say softly but my head is then lifted and Romy is looking straight at me.

"Hun I can wait, you need him more than either of us right now, now go and see him and stop this crying please." She says softly and wips away my tears even though more join and I'm surprised I even have any left. She sighs and gives me a reassuring smlie before pulling away. Ash gives me a quick hug before gently pushing me towards the doctor to follow him.

I say nothing as I follow the doctor and he leaves me at Damian's room. I cover my mouth when I see the giant bruise on the side of his face and bruises on his neck. His lip is even busted open which I assume is from the punch. I walk over to him and sit in the chair beside him.

I lay my head down next to him amd sob. "I'm so sorry, this would have never happened if I had just kept my mouth shut in the first place." I whisper but then feel a hand running through my hair. I look up and see he's awake. "Baby its not your fault, you did the right thing and I would do anything to protect you even if it means almost getting killed." His voice is a bit croaky but its probably from my father pressing down on his throat so hard.

I shake my head put he stops me and moves over, patting the spot next to him. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." He chuckles a little and takes my hand pulling me slightly. "It's only my face and neck that hurt, everything else is fine." I nod and slowly sit down beside him, he pulls me close and gently kisses my forehead.

"It's going to be okay baby, I'm just so happy I can hold you again and that you stopped crying, well enough that you can finally move around." He says and I know hes talking about after he toke me away from Sir. After I thought that he was mad and wanted nothing to do with me I kept having nightmares and was pushing him away before he could do anything to me.

He doesn't say anything after that and just holds me close and soothingly runs his hand through my hair until I have to leave. I make a big fuss but Damian calms me down and I leave sadly with Cassy and Romy.

"Miss can I please ask you some questions?" Officer Dan asks me when we leave the hospital and are standing by the car. In nod silently and wait. "Thank you, why was your father attempting to kill Damian Black? " I almost start crying again but I stay calm. I explain everything that has happend over these past years and he looks shocked but nods and writes things down.

After about ten minutes he looks up at me and gives me a smile. "Thats all for now Alexis, since you are still underage a child services person will come to Mrs. Black's home since I assume that is where you will be staying. "I nod and Cassy squeezes my hand gently. "Alright well I'll let you be on your way." I nod and force a smile "Have a good night officer." I say and he smiles "You too Alexis. " He walks away and I get in the car and hope that Damian is still okay even though it was only his face and neck him being hurt still worries me.

_____________________________________

This is the second to last chapter so the next chapter will be the last but it will be short and there will be a sequel. I will post the sequel after I edit this book and fix the spelling errors and mistakes. But untill the next chapter I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Rachel~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594 32 7
I would have never thought I would get to see him again... He stood in front of me with a smile... He looked way different from when we were kids...
4.5K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
984 37 17
When Bryan was 5 he witnessed much abuse of drugs and alcohol from his mother Judith after his much abusive father Edwin left when he was 4. Now, Br...
114 47 18
Molly. A young teenage girl struggling with her weight. People in school often call her "Trolly" - it's like her nickname. In school she's a popular...