Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

De wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... Mai multe

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 10

2.7K 55 42
De wwepurplevixen

"The best kind of humans
Are the ones who stay. "

✘✘✘

"I know I can't have you because I can't prove the things I say to you" I heard him whisper as he continued holding me.

Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Stay

When I said The Beast was a different man whenever we were here was made more real by the Brock I saw today.

When I made the decision to come home I honestly didn't think that he would be here as, as far as I saw it . I was being made a joke by him and Charlotte.

I wasn't sure how on earth she knew I would be meeting John and why she would show Brock. I mean I got why she taunted me because she believed I wanted Brock but doing it to him was different.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I guess me kissing him made her afraid that he would leave her team but he clearly stated he couldn't and it didn't make any sense. I couldn't think of why Brock would be letting someone control him.

I saw the conflicted look in his blue eyes when he said he couldn't explain because unlike many times before?

This time I wasn't blinded by my anger, I had been upset yes but Renee's words just made me more considerate about looking at him and listening to him and not quickly cutting him off. I was glad I hadn't ...

I doubt I would hear those confessions from the beast again so I would have to make sure I remembered it.

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

"Baby.." I heard him and stared up at him as I realized I had gone silent.

He raised his eyebrow, I guess waiting for my answer.

I closed my eyes and leaned up and kissed him as I had before, except this time I didn't break it. I let my tongue find its way over his bottom lip and he parted his lips as I pushed past them and pulled down on his neck to deepen it .

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

All the stolen kisses in the arena was nothing compared to this at all.

This was deepened, this was me making sure he knew I still loved the Beast and wanted to be loved by him regardless of the fact that we weren't together.

His hands went down my sides until they landed on my thighs and his fingers dug into them as he lift me onto the counter and pulled me onto the edge so I could be as close to him as possible while he stood between my legs.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

He slowly broke the kiss and stared down into my eyes , I guess unlike the last time I was here he didn't want to manipulate me or persuade me in the many ways he could but that's what I wanted.

What I needed...

I leaned forward and slowly bit his lip and let my lips move to his neck.

I bit into his skin and his fingers on my thighs tightened.

It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay

I pushed him away and he frowned but I hopped off and tugged on his arm and the frown soon led to a smirk on his face as I pulled him along up to the bedroom.

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given

I turned as my hands left him and slipped off my leggings and his eyes trailed over my legs.

I walked over to him as he looked to me be stuck in place.

"The Beast okay?" I whispered as I tugged on the waistband of his trackpants.

He smirked and shook his head not answering my question though but I pulled him along . He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me onto his lap and The Beast was definitely okay..

I let a moan escape as his hands gripped my behind and rocked me onto him.

He immediately tipped me over onto the bed as he seemed control .

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

I moaned into his lips again, not ashamed, not suppressing it as he knew I wanted him so there was no point in trying to be strong.

He was my Beast and I would be weak underneath him ..

With his Beast pushing up against my stomach as my legs were wrapped around him, I knew he wanted it as well and he was torturing me.

I came here because I guess I just needed to be close to him somehow so I figured I would spend the weekend in the house but then I heard his voice in the supermarket as the annoying cashier spoke to me.

I knew I would be ending up here in the end , not currently underneath him as his lips and fingers trailed all over me but back here with him because like I had said so many times before.

Out in the ring I could be fearless but anywhere else, the Beast had me and I think he finally realized that the moment I almost kissed him back on Tuesday.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move

His lips left me and he trailed kisses in my neck as his fingers rubbed over me through my underwear.

"Fuck I missed this baby.." He breath as I pushed up against his hand.

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

"Brock.." I begged.

"I don't want you sore.." He whispered as his fingers left me and he stood up as I was laid on the bed staring at him.

His eyes trailed over me as all I was left in was my underwear before stepping out of his trackpants and my eyes fell down to what had been torturing me for the past few minutes .

Nope. He had nothing to be jealous of..

As I looked up, he was smirking , "you know it would have been nice if you had been waiting for me in my hotel room after you low blowed me."

He slowly got on top of me.

"And join you and your guests?" I raised my eyebrow as his lips touched my breasts.

"Unlike you I don't like sharing my room ..besides with you baby"

He pushed his entire length into me hard causing me to gasp while his chuckles filled my ear.

Yeah, it takes me all the way.

I pushed on his chest and glared at him as I straddled him . His hands gripped my thighs while I slowly rocked back and forth onto him.

I want you to stay.

It had been over a month since I was last with my Beast and even though I would have loved to go crazy I needed to take it easy.

"That's it baby.." He breath as I felt his fingers over my nipples and he immediately sat up and bit onto it as he seemed to want to do on the street hours before.

I couldn't help but rock faster due to the feeling running through me but his hands on my hips stopped me.

"Slow baby slow" I let him move me onto him instead as I let my fingers dig into his shoulders.

"I need.." He cut me off as he pushed his tongue past my lips and tipped me over .

"Fuck baby" He breath as I tightened my legs around him.

"Faster please.." I begged as I was now used to the feeling of his Beast again and craved the feeling of just getting lost underneath him.

"If I go faster, I won't get more of you once we are done." He whispered before kissing me again.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

****

PAUL POV

RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA

"Well I have a parking spot reserved for me at every arena for a reason!" I growled as I was forced to park with the millions of cars out back.

This is what happens when you get a last minute phone call from Hunter saying you had to meet for important business.

I sighed as I walked into the building while Brock was currently with Rena and the kids, still in Dallas just in case they wanted him to make a sooner return.

He was itching to get back here because of his obsession with my favourite Bella. Regardless of what I told her last night.

I still loved her for the team don't get me wrong.

Its just if I had to choose between my Beast and having Bella, ultimately my client of nearly 13 years would be chosen.

I gently knocked on the door and walked in and was greeted by Stephanie while I was expecting Hunter.

"Good Afternoon Mrs McMahon!"

She smiled .

"Paul." She nodded and gestured for me to take a seat.

"I hope this is good news?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well considering what your client did last night. I would say its a more than a gracious offer or well rather important..."

"I'm listening.." I knew by the tone of her voice that it wasn't going to be good.

"We have set up a very generous contract that I would like you to let your client sign, its in his best interests.."

Now I knew why she said I should come alone.

I took the manilla folder and read through it, what stood out to me?

..Part of Team Flair..

..As long as needed..

..Signing contract guarantees future in WWE..

..Exemption from punishment for attack on fellow employees..

"And basically not signing it means what?"

"Come on Paul, you are a smart man. Your client attacked the franchise of the company who was scheduled to return tonight but because of your client's attack we are forced to push it back.. So if Brock doesn't sign it he will not have a future here"

I almost laughed as I set the folder back onto the desk and shook my head.

"My client does not like being pushed into a corner and frankly neither do I. The WWE comes to Brock because they need him not the other way around. All due respect Mrs McMahon, you can shove it!" I stood up and made my way to the door as it was clearly a waste of time.

"I can shove it? I guess I'll just shove Nikki Bella right out here as well" I stopped at the door.

"What?" I frowned as I wasn't sure why she was being mentioned.

"I run this company Paul .Do you seriously believe that I don't know when two of my superstars have a thing? My husband might be naïve because of him seeing his little sister in Nikki Bella but I am not."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I shrugged as she could have simply been pulling on strings from their in ring chemistry.

"You don't? You should warn your client to be much more careful at work then. I have various footage of things getting heated between the two. I must say.. they are entertaining with her simply crying and the beast giving in"

Fuck.

"What? So you want Brock to join Team Flair when you know he has a thing with Nikki? Their thing has reached its end so there's no.."

"Well then you won't mind if I make a call to the creative team for them to make sure Nikki Bella is written out of any storyline so that she can give up her title. Won't take much with her neck injury and.."

"Neck injury?" Was she simply making things up as Nikki wouldn't have been competing if she had one.

"She checked it out a few weeks back with our doctor in Florida.."

She began but I continued for her.

".. And all medical reports on superstars get sent back here" I sighed.

"Smart Paul. But of course Nikki Bella is stubborn, so maybe you shouldn't let him sign, for the well being of Nikki , but then if she found out ? That the advocate and his Beast was the reason for her losing her precious title? Who do you think would be madder in the end, Brock or Nikki?"

She was clearly enjoying having me conflicted as I, Paul Heyman was never conflicted or forced to do things.

"Does your father know about your shady contracts ?"

"My family is no concern to you. But personally between you and I they weren't planning on using Brock any time soon so I am definitely doing you a favour."

I sighed and sat down, knowing Brock was going to kill me. He didn't want Nikki to be a Heyman Girl because he wanted no business complications between them as he knew all too well about how The Authority loved making partners turn on each other.

And now this..

"Brock won't sign it, Stephanie. He is no puppet, the only person he would even consider working with if push came to shove is Miss Bella."

I answered honestly.

"I know Paul but, this is no longer my problem. I'm giving you two options, take this contract to Brock and make him sign or I make sure my father knows that he broke John Cena's nose and he is punished. And well there's another little thing in there that you would be surprised to know that we know. I wonder if you even know what your client got up too.."

She laughed causing me to frown as I knew everything about Brock so I wasn't sure what she was playing at.

"But guess you will find out once you go through the contract with a fine tooth comb. Let's just say Brock won't want that dirty little secret coming out."

I sighed as she continued, " Anyway we both know he wants to be closer to Nikki , I frankly think that this storyline could be good with their chemistry"

"This storyline could very well destroy them both" I blurted out as I knew my client but most importantly I knew my friend.

So I knew how he felt about her and them being pinned against each other with their strong personalities would not be good.

I also knew that by Brock signing it, I was signing over myself as well. I was the talk and he was the walk so in the end I would be the one destroying the woman he cared about.

"Well guess we will have to see if you make the right decision. I suggest you act fast cause if he does sign , we will need you to make an appearance tonight" I grabbed the folder and left the office.

I had tried reaching Brock but there was no answer and the time for my segment was nearly in.

Brock would take the contract if he knew about the circumstances.

He would.

"Dean you are my acquaintance, which means you are a part of The Bella... "

As soon as she spoke again I requested them to play Brock's music.

I knew once I entered out there I would have to make sure Brock signed the contract no matter what but I wasn't going to have him punished over a fucking fight with John Cena.

I would also have to ignore all soft spots I had for Miss Bella over the years as I was no longer on her side ...

To be continued...

The flashback of Brock making his return will be in next Brock POV and the dirty secret could be revealed then as well ( not sure when that will be though)

****

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving

"Fuck Nicole!" He breath into my neck as he pushed into me hard.

I lift his head and kissed him slowly before he laid onto his side and pulled my thigh over his body as he stared at me.

"I know you are still mad. I hurt you I know but don't fucking let me wake up and you aren't here.."

He didn't wait for me to respond as he grabbed me closer and closed his eyes.

'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move

I stared at the Sleeping Beast.

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
Yeah, it takes me all the way.

I want you to stay, stay.

So I would stay even though I knew I had to fly out tomorrow, I would stay until the morning until the Beast woke.

I want you to stay.

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter: )

Your feelings about Paul now?

Stephanie?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

272K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
55K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...