Journey

By MangledMasterpieces

Life was great. My big sister Lumanira and I were outside playing in the fields when our father came outside... More

Prologue~My Mistake

Chapter 1: Fire and Water

11 0 1
By MangledMasterpieces

As I walked down the hallways of the Gennuve (Jin-you-eve) Orphanage , I saw a young girl with light pink hair in corner. "Hello." I said sweetly to the girl who looked too be around 12-years-old. "Hi!" She nervously responded while looking down . "You look sad , are you ok?" I ask sympathetically. "...............no..........." she said . "I just got moved here yesterday . My parents are...........are.............witches......and the village doesn't trust them . So they left and...............left me......" the young girl begins to cry. Her long light pink hair shielding her face. "Its ok. It's ok." I tell the little girl. I understand how she felt . My father was a demon , and my mother was.........was........well I don't know what my mother was..........but I understand how she felt. "Would you like to come back to my room with me?" A asked her . She Nodded and we walked down the long corridors of the Orphanage to Luma and mines room. The young girl sat on my bed and continued to sob. I cuddled up next to her and said "shhh....it's all ok.......what's your name....." "Lavender......Lavender Floren (Floor-n) " she said quietly . As Luma walked in the room , eyeing Lavender she asked "Who's she?" "Lavender Floren she just got here yesterday." I explained "Luma.........she's like us." I said . Luma knew what I meant by 'like us' . "Y-You mean......." she flashed a water stream upwards with hand. I nodded . "Her mother was a witch and her father , a warlock." With the mention of her parents Lavender cured harder " I-I............I wan to take her with us , Luma...........Can we......?" She look resistant at first but when she saw how much it meant to me......she said yes. "Tonight?" Luma said "Tonight." I confirmed. It was going to be one heck of a night.
So this is it for now the next chapter will be out soon . Hopefully Tuesday if not then than Wednesday. That's all for now! Peace!😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.5K 73
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
1M 22.2K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
160K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
422K 15.9K 32
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...