Safe (Boyxboy)

By H2Hstories

He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Dudes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Returning soon!!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CRAP!
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Charon's Letter
THANK YOU GUYS
Chapter 17- Courtney's Revelation
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Epilogue

Chapter 13

6.5K 252 9
By H2Hstories

Do you ever just feel like you really don't belong anywhere?

Maybe, I could just live a normal life. Revoke my Wolf powers and live as normal human and begin again. Would it be okay if I did that? Leave all of this. And just be Simon. A simon without extra sensory, speed and a Simon without a wolf.

What am I even thinking, that's like suicide...

*Knock

I open the door and saw... Roman.

"Si-" he said. His expression was lifeless, his voice was lifeless everything was Lifeless. I stood there staring at his pale face. But then he caught me off guard and embraced me tightly. He started sobbing and I couldn't move. My hands moved around his back and I comforted him. I didn't know what was happening. We stood like that for a good minute. He became quiet. I pushed him back ever so gently.

"W-what's wrong Roman?" His name felt like an alien from my mouth.

"I- my cubs, Courtney... d-dead" My eyes widened. I was shocked. Roman's

He started sobbing again covering his face with his hands. I sat him down on my bed.

"I'm alone"

-------------------------------------------

to those who think I died... think again. So I might... transcend this into thriller but hey! isn't it easy to kill characters?

WOOPS!

haha but seriously...

ALSO HERE'S REALLY WHY I WAS GONE... 

IF YOU LIKE BOYXBOY STORIES GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT MY OTHER BOYXBOY BOOK, MIGRAINE

Please vote and support my other books :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 85.4K 44
Be careful who you reject because it might come and bite you in the ass. We all know how the story goes Alpha reject his mate... Blah blah blah. Lit...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
1.3M 40.9K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...
245K 7.9K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...