The bomb digz imagines and pr...

By _princess_jackie21

This is going to be a TBD imagine and preference book. If you want an imagine request name: age: eye color: h... More

His celebrity crush that your jealous of
Your celebrity crush he is jealous of
How you first met
You think he is cheating on you
Silent treatment reaction
Type of boyfriend
How he kisses you
Plz comment
His pickup lines
How he does your hair
You get into your first argument
What he cooks for breakfast
What he says about you in a interview
Your guys favorite song
Your name on his phone
His name on your phone
Favorite city
Favorite shoes
Favorite Tv show
Ayooo

How he hugs you

114 5 1
By _princess_jackie21

Devin: Devin likes to hug you facing your face because when you look at him and he looks at you you smile and he loves that. When your mad at him he hugs you from behind because then if you try to walk away he would pick you up and give you little kisses.

Daniel: Daniel likes to hold on to your shirt when he hugs you and before he lets go of his hug he kisses you on the cheek or lips.

Kevin: since Kevin is taller then you it's like a bear hug but you really love his hugs because they make you feel protected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 192 17
Stel, je wordt door je vrienden opgegeven voor een televisie programma, terwijl je zelf daar de sociale vaardigheden niet voor hebt. Dit gebeurde bij...
2.6K 302 10
Matthyas, beste vriend van Milo. Buiten Milo heeft Matthyas natuurlijk ook nog vrienden, waarmee hij om gaat. Op een avond gaat hij uit met zijn ande...
8.8K 148 14
Hij heeft een hekel aan je, maar je bent de enigste die hem rustig krijgt op momenten dat hij boos is. Hij wil niks van je hebben, maar op het moment...
36.4K 1.6K 153
Elke Flikken Maastricht aflevering eindigt. En dan? Wat gebeurt er tussen de afleveringen door? Lees hier wat Eva en Wolfs beleven dat niet te zien i...