My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Competition Part 1

832 21 14
By Leopardfang17

I own nothing but my OC's. PLEASE REVIEW!

"Wow! What is that large animal!?" Finny asked excitedly as he pointed towards an elephant that was all dressed up.

"That's and elephant. It's a sacred animal." Soma explained. "I have some in my palace. About ten."

"Amazing! You have these as pets?" Bard asked in shock.

"They can fit suck large animals in your house?" Mei-rin yelled.

"He means at the palace, like in stables or something." Nyra said, walking over to the rambunctious group. She was wearing another sari for the event. This time, a dark forest green one with a short sleeved choli and intricate but light silver borders. The wrap itself was somewhat translucent. She had done the mehndi on her hands as well as her feet which were clad in sandals. She wore her necklaces, diamond and emerald chandelier earrings and a matching Indian Tikka. It was a type of headpiece that looked like a pendant attached to a chain that rested on the forehead.

It took a while to convince Sebastian to let her wear the sari in public. But when Nyra brought up the fact that even if he forced her into a 'proper dress' she could just buy something at the shops that would undoubtedly be there. Sebastian gave up after that, muttering about a 'stubborn wolf.'

"Please try not to wander too far away." Sebastian said, exacerbated as the prince showed them a snake charmer.

"Yo Earl!" Ciel turned and saw Lau with Ranmao and Madam Red. Madam Red seemed a little less than pleased with Lau, bringing such a scantily clad woman out in public but she didn't say anything. She had probably already ranted at him anyway.

"So it's time for the big showdown eh?" Lai asked with a pleasant wave.

"You brought one of your girls even though you would be in front of clients?" Ciel asked.

"Meh, Ranmao is my little sister. Even though we are not related by blood. Ain't she cute!" Lau said, poking Ranmao's cheek. "I heard that during the contest they would serve curry to the audience. So I figured I could treat this girl."

"Is Prince Soma's butler really serious?" Madam Red asked. Soma was showing the other servants where his country was on a nearby display.

"He betrayed the master he regards to as a god." Ciel said. "Of course he is serious. It's safe to assume that this is all for the prince. He was probably told that once the plan is complete the girl will be returned to them... If so it sounds like a lie to me." Ciel sighed. "Well...should his plan succeed, letting Agni go after obtaining the royal warrant would possibly mean the leaking of his deeds...If I was West..."

"You would have him killed?" Lau asked with a shady smile.

"You really think it would be worth killing someone over?!" Ciel asked with a sigh.

"Meh, I'd do it if it was me." Lau said with a careless shrug.

"Good to know what your strategy is." Madam Red said with a sweat drop. Nyra snickered quietly.

"Meh. I'm much more interested in your strategy for today butler." Lau said, turning to Sebastian.

"That is..."

"Oh my... If it isn't Earl Phantomhive." A jovial voice interrupted Sebastian.

"Ah...Lord West." Ciel said, turning to face their current enemy.

"Long time no see! Ah, you've even brought Madam Red with you. It hasn't been since last years social events if I recall correctly?" West asked.

"It's an honor to meet you again." Ciel said. Madam Red curtsied politely. Ciel subtly glancing to where the prince was observing from behind a tree.

"You never change... Always wearing a well tailored coat." West said. "So what brand does someone of the Earl's status wear?" Nyra couldn't help but roll her eyes at Lord West's brown nosing.

"My butler picks out all my clothing. I don't care at all about brands." Ciel said dismissively.

"You never change!" West laughed. "Come to think of it isn't your group competing in the contest?"

"Yeah, I'm considering expanding into the food industry." Ciel said.

"I was rather surprised to learn that you would enter. Did you go on a hunt for a talented chef?" West asked. "My company can not lose! We have hired a curry specialist." West said with a confident smirk.

"That so..." Ciel said neutrally.

West leaned in and whispered to Ciel. "Between you and I...some spies broke into my home. It was terrible. One of my Galle lamps was broken along with a chess set I got at General Trading." West then shivered violently. "It scares me to even think of it. Luckily the secrets of the curry were kept safe. I get the shivers knowing that the criminal may even be here." Sebastian and Ciel both laughed a little. Nyra burst into a fit of giggles. That's when Lord West finally noticed her and her choice of attire.

He smirked. "I didn't think the little Lord was already taking mistresses!" Lord West chuckled.

A dark aura immediately surrounded everyone, but none more great then Nyra herself. She had to restrain herself from growling. Instead she put on the best smile she could, though there was a massive tic mark in her forehead.

"I am his governess. I chose to wear this because I might not get another chance." Nyra said through gritted teeth.

"Oh." West chuckled. "Well only a woman who was hopelessly dysfunctional would wear such a thing in public."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Nyra asked, glaring at West.

"It means you don't function correctly." West said slowly, as though he was speaking to someone mentally impaired.

Not caring about any repercussions, Nyra swiftly kicked him in the groin as hard as she could. West immediately crumpled to the ground with a cry of pain. The other men with Nyra made little sounds of distress and instinctively shielded themselves from the angry witch. Madam Red promptly burst out laughing.

"Now you don't function correctly." Nyra spat before stepping on West and walking off with her head held high. The lord and butler stood awkwardly for a moment before Sebastian recovered and turned to Ciel.

"I heard the Queen might be in attendance, my lord." Sebastian said as they walked around Lord West who had since gone into the fetal position.

"Since her husband King Albert passed away, her majesty does not appear in public too often." Ciel said.

"Well, I will head to the competitor's room and wait." Sebastian said before walking off.

Soma saw a familiar face in the crowd. With a new sense of determination, he took off after her.

With Sebastian

Sebastian walked into the competitor's room and saw the other chefs as well as Agni. who had been sitting on the couch.

"Sebastian!" Agni immediately stood up. Sebastian merely smirked.

With Soma

Prince Soma ran through the crowds of different people. He ran out into an open area before looking around before finally seeing the woman he had spent so long looking for.

"Mina!" Soma yelled.

"Prince Soma..?" Mina slowly turned only to be crushed in a hug by the young prince.

"Mina! Thank goodness! Agni got you back!" Soma said. He pulled back and gazed at her with happy eyes. "You don't need to worry now. Let's go back to the palace together!"

"Your highness?" Mina looked up at Soma, surprised before her face twisted in irritation. "What are you, stupid?"

Soma looked at her in shock.

"Go home with you? Don't make me laugh!" Mina said, knocking Soma's hand aside. "Why the devil should I go back there?" Mina turned away with her arms crossed. "I went through all this trouble to escape India. Some people can play all day and never work just because they were born royal. But I have to be a servant until I die because of my caste! I don't want to live my whole life chained by the caste system!" Mina said with a shrug.

"Then you...wanted to go with West..?" Soma asked slowly.

"Yes!" Mina snapped, turning back to face Soma. "A lowly servant, or a rich man's wife! Even a child would know which one is better!" Soma was in complete shock as Mina carried on. "And I've had enough of taking care of you, you spoiled brat!"

"I promised not to tell you, but seeing your face..." Mina said. "Your old enough to know the truth." Mina then turned around and walked away. Soma was left staring after Mina, unaware of Ciel, Lau and Madam Red watching him from behind a statue.

With Sebastian

"Mina promised me that she'd act like her old self in front of the prince if I would obey West's orders." Agni said, eyes closed in distress. He put a hand to his forehead. "If my innocent prince found out how Mina really feels..."

"So that's what this was about." Sebastian said.

"So I can't lose!" Agni said, turning to Sebastian, determination sparking in his eyes.

Sebastian chuckled. "What a coincidence. I feel the same way."

Another chef, a freckles young man with his brown hair tied back in a ponytail, stepped out of the room and punched the wall in frustration.

"I can't win with the flavor I have now. Something is missing! Something is..."

"You seem troubled." A woman's voice said from behind him. He spun around and saw a woman in a dark purple and lavender dress. "Please use this if you like." She said, holding out a small pouch for him.

He took it and examined the spice. He gasped. "This is..."

The woman with white hair and purple eyes merely giggled.

With Nyra

Still nearly breathing fire due to her intense anger and indignation, Nyra marched off deep into the crowd, weaving through various stalls until she calmed down. After taking a few deep breaths she began to examine a few of them. She was looking at a statue of Shiva when she heard a familiar voice.

"Nyra?" The witch turned and saw that it was Yanmei.

The witch was wearing a purple sari with a gold pattern, her choli was plain purple and had a Chinese style neckline with gold borders, her wrap was nearly sheer with the same gold pattern on the skirt. She had her mehndi done as well, had her signature talon rings and had gold jewelry with purple stones.

"What are you doing here?" Nyra asked, embracing her friend.

"Oh just exploring." Yanmei said with a smile before they both walked off together. "You can't expect me to be confided to the reaper's world forever."

"I thought you decided to stay yourself." Nyra said before smirking. "How did you manage to convince them to let you stay?"

"I gave one of the top guys there a deep tissue massage." Yanmei said with a mischievous smile. "By the time I was done the old bastard was putty in my hands, I'm pretty sure I can do just about anything I want thanks to these magic hands."

"So that's how you managed to convince them to let you stay." A familiar yet monotone voice said. The two witches turned and saw the reaper William t. Spears perched on top of one of the stalls.

"Honestly." He said, pushing up his glasses. He then gracefully leapt down to the ground. He had his death scythe with him, the pruning sheers, and stood perfectly straight. "The fact that the higher ups could be so easily swayed..."

Yanmei put her hands on her hips and glared at the reaper. "Okay, first; don't dis my massage skills. Second; what are you even doing here, asshole? Don't you have a ton of paperwork to do and recruits to reduce to tears?"

"A lady should refrain from using such language." William said before straightening his tie. "Why would a reaper go into the human world?" William asked. Even though he was completely straight faced there was a faint tone of sarcasm in his voice. "Could it be that someone is going to die?" He asked, causing a tic mark to form in Yanmei's forehead. "Besides, with that noxious beast lurking about I can tell that I will once again be forced into overtime."

"Sebastian isn't here to kill people." Nyra said diplomatically as her friend quietly fumed. "Ciel has told him to win the curry contest and he will. I doubt he'll kill anyone unless Ciel tells him to." She looked William right in the eye as she spoke calmly and firmly. "I'll try to refrain from interfering with this whole 'demon reaper' rivalry but if I feel the need to get involved then I will." Nyra said.

She knew that demons and reapers were natural enemies simply because they naturally were against each other. One ate souls and the other harvested them. It was like a shepherd and a wolf. The wolf would try and eat the sheep before the shepherd was ready to harvest and that put them at odds no matter what. The shepherd would always try to kill the wolf before it could steal from his flock and the wolf would always keep trying to sink it's fangs into the sheep.

"Yanmei, there was an interesting stall just up ahead that I wanted to look at." Nyra said before pointing to William. "You stay out of trouble." She didn't wait for a response before she put an arm around her fellow witch and led her away.

"He is so fucking annoying." Yanmei said.

"But he is kinda cute." Nyra said teasingly.

"Shut up!" Yanmei snapped. "Cuteness does not make up for rudeness."

"True." Nyra conceded. "But come on. You don't have any juicy stories? He was 'so gracious enough to let you live with him.'" Nyra said with a smirk.

"Please, you know we Sister Witches are all super polite and void of any personality during our gatherings." Yanmei said. It must have been torture, not being able to cuss like she usually did. "And the higher ups shoved me onto him since he was the one who brought me in to get medical attention. I am thankful, don't get me wrong. But he is the most stuck up, tight laced, anal, detail oriented, cold, bossy, mulish-" Yanmei was panting at this point and a little flushed.

"But he's also cute." Nyra interrupted. Yanmei glared at her in irritation before simply rolling her eyes and the two continued walking.

Curry Competition

"We have now come to the highlight of 'The Empire Governed Indian Culture and Prosperity Exhibition.'" The announcer said. "With participants from famous curry houses through out London, let the curry show begin! "We have prepared a special curry for the guests who are present. Please wait in anticipation!" The crowd erupted into polite applause.

"Now today's judges are...a palace chef who will not allow any compromises in taste, Chef Highram. A tax collector currently serving in India, Mr. Carter. And... Viscount Druitt, who has a great love of the arts and food!"

"Kya!"

"How handsome!"

"Viscount!"

Ciel who was standing next to Nyra, flinched violently as he stared at the flamboyant man on the stage in open disgust and horror. Nyra put a calming hand on his shoulder while she tried to refrain from laughing. Ciel's reactions were always amusing. Nyra had found Ciel in the crowd once the competition was going to start. Yanmei had decided to stand with her, especially after she saw William watching her from a nearby stall.

"He isn't my fucking babysitter." She grumbled to Nyra, who rolled her eyes in response.

"Eh? Wasn't he arrested by the yard?" Lau asked, looking up at the Viscount.

"He probably bribed his way out. How corrupt..." Ciel grumbled.

"Now, these are today's contestants!" The announcer said, gesturing to the line of competitors. Agni and Sebastian were standing next to each other at the end of the line.

"Persian Tabb Company's Chef Tarpin. Dormitory Vill Company's Chef Lack. Dahlia Company's Chef Rickman. Lippclin Company's Chef Wollest. Harold West Company's Chef Agni. An the Butler Sebastian from the Funtom Company."The announcer paused before looking at Sebastian in confusion. "Eh? Butler?"

"Yes." Sebastian said with a grin. "I am not a chef. I am a butler to the core." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Mama, it's Funtom!"

"Butler?"

"Why is there a toy company taking part in a curry contest?"

Nyra giggled along with Yanmei. Both witches could tell that he was having a ton of fun messing with everyone.

"A...Anyways we have presented to you each contestant!" The announcer said, trying to get back into the groove of things. "With a group like this I'm sure we can expect some tasty food! LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!" The competitors immediately set to work preparing their food.

"I guess we just sit back and wait for the curry now." Lau said.

"Can't you wait silently..." Ciel and Madam Red grumbled silently.

"Hey! Check it out!" A man next to Yanmei yelled. She flinched and covered her ear, an irritated look spread across her face. Meanwhile Agni had removed the bandge from his hands and was tossing in various spices.

"Thank you for screaming in my ear." Yanmei grumbled.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly before flushing bright red at Yanmei's clothing. "Why are you wearing that?!" He asked.

"To show respect for the Indian culture." Yanmei said, raising a brow.

"That's very unladylike." He replied, still very flustered.

"It's unladylike to show respect to someone's culture?" Yanmei asked, beginning to look very angry.

"No." He conceded. "It's unladylike to show so much skin."

"Excuse me, but why should you, a man, dictate what is ladylike and what is not?" Yanmei asked, putting her hands on her hips. Madam Red and Nyra were watching, identical smirks on their faces. Yanmei didn't give the man a chance to respond. "You are not my superior, you aren't my husband and even if you were, if you tried to dictate what I wear I would beat you so bad you would wake up in a in a mental hospital with amnesia under someone else's name!" The man decided to take the smart route and slowly walk away from Yanmei. Madam Red started clapping and a few other's joined in, once they got over the shock.

"I love you." Nyra chuckled before throwing an arm around her fellow witch.

"I know." She replied with a smile.

"Hey! What exactly is he doing!?" One of the men in the audience yelled, pointing at Sebastian. "Could it be, chocolate!?" It was indeed. Said butler was breaking off bits and pieces from a Funtom chocolate bar and dropping them into the pot.

"Chocolate in curry?"

"How gross!"

"What's he thinking?"

"Mama, I want to eat chocolate!"

"Hahaha!" West burst out laughing. "As expected of Funtom, a company that makes toys and sweets! This sure is a new form of advertising!" Everyone from the 'Phantomhive Team' simply watched Sebastian as he continued his dish.

Agni looked at Sebastian, seemingly surprised before his face was set in determination and he pulled something out of a basket."

"Wha? What is that? A blue...lobster!?"

Viscount Druitt stood up violently. "This is...the royal blue lobster? It is a type of blue lobster found only in the clear sea waters off the coast of Brittany, France. This color which is comparable to the famous chartres blue, hides within the gorgeous shell. It's a splendid body much like that of a beautiful lady wearing a blue evening dress. Also under that beautiful shell is a firm body that despite its looks flows with high grade emotion and fascinates people constantly with its delicate sweetness."

"You see!" West said, crossing his arms smugly. "Agni's right hand of God together with rare and exquisite ingredients...This is undoubtedly the highest class brand products!" Agni looked at Sebastian again, seeming more determined then ever. But he noticed that Sebastian was molding dough into circular shapes. Soma then began talking about how they were going to lose the competition because he thought Sebastian was making Naan. The governess didn't pay him any mind, Sebastian had a plan.

Next to Nyra, Yanmei shivered. Nyra raised a brow towards her and Yanmei merely grumbled, "The blonde bastard makes me uncomfortable." Nyra patted her shoulder in comfort.

"TIME'S UP! Now to invite all the judges to the stage!" The announcer said.

"First we have Parson Tubb and Company's beef curry!" The announcer said.

"The beef is cut thickly and portioned generously." The tax collector said. "Quite a sumptuous recipe."

"However, this dull flavor and aroma..." The royal chef shook his head before glaring at the competitor. "The idea of a professional chef using curry powder is outrageous!"

They were trying the next competitor's curry, the chef with the ponytail, when Viscount Druitt spoke up. "I take it Dhol and Company blends its own spices?"

"Y-yes, my lord!" The chef stuttered.

"Hmm..." Viscount Druitt sniffed the curry once again. "There's one particularly magnificent scent..."

"Still, it's unbalanced overall, so that nice scent is standing out too much." The royal chef said.

"Well, we'll give them credit for effort." The Viscount sad with a careless shrug.

"Next up is Chef Agni from Harold West and Company!" The announcer said.

"This is my curry." Agni said before lifting the top off of a serving tray. "A thali of seven types of curry with blue lobster."

The judges were amazed.

"What vivid colors!" The royal chef said before taking a bite. "S-Splendid! A tender and chewy texture, and a delicate sweetness that spreads on the tongue!"

"And seven different curries, all of them beautifully complimenting the lobster!" The tax collector said.

Viscount Druitt was having an...interesting reaction. His cheeks flushed and he moaned a few times, quite loudly.

"Is he having an orgasm or something?" Yanmei asked, shifting closer to Nyra, as she looked very uncomfortable. Nyra patted her friend on the back in a 'there there' motion.

"This is a beauteous woman I met at a ball! Seven jewels adorning your refined, exquisite form! The gold brooch in the shape of a dove! The sapphire and pearl bracelet! The garnet choker! The cameo! And on your finger, the diamond and emerald ring! They all accentuate your natural beauty! You...sole my heart!" The Viscount said passionately. The crowd gasped at his 'beautiful' words.

"Such high praise!" The announcer said. "Is victory assured?! Or can our final contestant garner even higher praise?! This is Funtom Company!" The announcer said, gesturing to Sebastian.

Sebastian walked up to the judges. "This is my curry." Sebastian said. When he lifted the lid off, a golden light seemed to shine from withing.

"I-It's..!" The royal chef gasped. On the serving tray were three white balls of dough. This caused all three of the judges to become very confused. The royal chef stood up furiously. "What are you playing at?!"

Sebastian calmly walked over to a pot and dropped one of the dough balls in, creating a sizzling sound.

"H-he fried it!" The judges said in collective shock.

"What are you doing, Sebastian?! Are you trying to make doughnuts?!" Bard asked furiously from the crowd. Ciel remained stoic faced along with Nyra and Yanmei.

"They're finished." Sebastian said, putting the now fried bits of dough back on the plate. "This is Funtom Company curry."

"I see no curry!" The royal chef said, glaring at Sebastian.

"Wait!" Viscount Druitt said. "It's..." Viscount Druitt cut into the dough.

"What?!" The royal chef said.

Viscount Druitt gasped. "There's curry on the inside..." Agni gasped and West was in equal shock.

"This is the curry Funtom is proud to present. We call it... the 'curry bun'!" Sebastian said with a smirk. Shocked whispers mingled through the crowd.

The royal chef took a bite. "Great Scott... It's wonderful! The crunchy-yet-fluffy fried bread covering and the juicy curry inside give this magnificent gradations of texture!"

"What's most impressive is the structure which locks in the curry's scent and flavor! The moment I cut it open, everything blossoms forth!" The tax collector said.

Viscount Druitt began blushing and moaning again. "This is a lovely young maiden I met at a soirée! By day, you're a playful robin childishly twittering! But when night falls, you let me glimpse your true face, and I see a lady in her own right! I...want to hold you in my arms!" He said passionately.

Ciel shivered in disgust and Yanmei leaned closer towards Nyra. "He's doing it again, make him stop!" Yanmei whispered.

"Yes, Nyra, make him stop." Ciel said, in a monotone voice but still putting his two scents in. The witch chuckled and wrapped her arms around the two in a form of comfort.

"More high praise! Is the outcome of this battle in doubt?!" The announcer said. "We'll now leave our judges time to deliberate. In the meantime, feel free to try any curry you like!"

With Agni

Many people were sampling the different curries. Agni stood next to West, who had his arms crossed and looked very confident. He chuckled. "My company's curry is far and away the most popular!"

"Don't let your guard down." Agni said. "They also seem to fancy Sebastian's." Sure enough, several people held curry buns in their hands. This caused West to become a little nervous.

"No need to be concerned. Right, darling?" Mina said, walking over to West and Agni.

"Mina! What are you doing here?!" Agni asked. He began looking around nervously. "What if His Highness sees you?!"

"He's already seen me." Mina said carelessly.

"Already? Don't tell me you..." Agni trailed off, looking both angry and nervous. Mina said nothing, simply wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders and gave Agni a cruel smirk.

With Nyra

Meanwhile, Nyra had separated from the others. Yanmei went off to get some food and no doubt tell William off for watching her the entire time. Nyra herself was looking at a few stalls when she came across a familiar plant. It was a tall, bushy herb with small, pale pink-white flowers and a very heavy and strong but lovely scent.

"What are you doing so far away from the others?" A familiar voice whispered in her ear.

Nyra spun around and saw a smirking Sebastian. Placing a hand over her pounding heart, she rolled her eyes at him before turning back to the plant. "I'm just looking." Using her magic, she gently coaxed the plant to grow and stretch until it reached her face. Nyra gently touched the petals before breathing in their strong but pleasant scent. "Do you know what plant this is?"

"Patchouli." Sebastian said. "It's used in perfumes, insect repellents, incense and herbals teas."

"We witches also use it in curses, specifically voodoo." Nyra said. "It sickens enemies when used in chants and spells."

"I've never actually seen you cast a spell, never mind a curse." Sebastian mused.

"I specialize in elemental magic specifically." Nyra said. "I find it easier to deal with my enemies by hurling a fire ball at them. Why waste my time with a curse?"

"Have you ever cast a curse?" Sebastian asked, looking at the flower curiously. Perhaps he was wondering what other ingredients were necessary in the voodoo curse.

"I have cast my fair share of spells, including a famous curse that became a fairy tale. I was in France, in the early eighteenth century." Nyra said, reminiscing on that night when she cast her most famous curse.

"Which fairy tale?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm sure you'd recognize it if I told you." Nyra chuckled.

She turned and saw Sebastian looking at her expectantly. She chuckled again before going deeper into the flower stall. It was dark and the owner seemed to be gone. There were many flowers from India, and a few from England.

"Once upon a time, in afar away land, a young prince lived in a shining castle." Nyra said. "Although he had everything his heart desired the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind." The witch the noticed a rose in a small, singular vase. She reached out and grabbed it between two fingers, but her hands were covered in familiar black veins. Her fingers were also longer and clawed, giving the appearance of an old woman's hand. She gently turned the rose in her hand, studying the pinkish red flower on all sides. Nyra continued with her story.

"But then, one winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within."

"And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away, to reveal a beautiful enchantress." With that, the veins disappeared and Nyra's hand returned to normal, pale and smooth. "The prince tried to apologize but it was to late for she had seen that there was no love in his heart and as punishment she transformed him into a hideous beast and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there."

"Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world." Nyra then noticed a glass covering, used to display flowers. With magic, she made the rose bloom more, it's colors becoming more vibrant and it's fragrance even sweeter. The case lifted and the rose flew inside, now on display. "The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose which would bloom until his twenty-first year. If he could learn to love another and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years past he fell into despair and lost all hope." She looked over her shoulder and saw Sebastian looking at her, demonic eyes glowing bright red. With his eyes like that, she couldn't help but finish her story in a slightly mocking tone.

"For who could ever learn to love a beast?"

With Agni

Agni fell to his knees as tears of blood streamed down his cheeks. His fists clenched in anger and agony.

"How could you!?" Agni yelled at Mina. "The prince cared so much for you, and you seemed to truly enjoy yourself!"

"You would never understand." Mina said, walking up to Agni with hands on her hips. "Not you-a Brahmin who gave up all his privilege to be some khansama!"

"Then what did I do all of this for?" Agni asked in despair.

"Why should I care?" Mina asked before marching off. 'That's right, I'm going to move up in the world. I'll use men, and anything else I have to.' Mina thought to herself as she walked over to one of the curry tasting tables. A dark chicken curry caught her eye. She felt drawn to it. Deciding to try it, Mina picked up a plate and took a bite. Something unfamiliar surged within her, causing her to gasp in shock.

With Nyra

Nyra and Sebastian returned to the stage area since the announcement of the victor would surely happen pretty soon. Most people had finished their curry by now and were simply debating which they thought would win. Nyra was looking for Ciel and the other's once again when she spotted Yanmei again. She was nibbling on a curry bun and was standing next to Will. They were talking about something, Nyra couldn't hear from where she was. Apparently her friend was beginning to lose patience with him and was getting irritated. They must have been arguing about something. It wasn't hard to see why though.

Yanmei was a free thinking, creative, feministic, kung-fu dragon witch who's temper could go off over the smallest things and cursed like a sailor. William was a cold, strict, aloof, emotionless reaper who had to put up with co-workers like Grell, only cared about not getting overtime and apparently didn't like Yanmei swearing. They were literally fire and ice.

From what Nyra could see William must have finally pushed Yanmei over the edge because when he opened his mouth to speak again Yanmei shoved her curry bun in his mouth, said something angrily to him and stomped off. William stood frozen in shock for a moment before a large vein appeared in his forehead. He removed the curry bun from his mouth and marched off after Yanmei. Though his stride was slightly calmer and more graceful Nyra could tell that he was angry.

Nyra watched their interaction with large, shiny eyes and a bright grin on her face. She had to refrain from squealing and wiggling in glee at the cuteness of it all. Even though she wasn't able to hear them, their actions reminded the witch of an old married couple, fighting about anything and everything. Nyra had only now just seen them interact for the second time, just as briefly as the first time but she could already feel it in her heart.

"My new OTP." She whispered to herself. Even with so little information to work with she knew, in her little shipper heart that the ship was already sailing itself. "I need to come up with a ship name." She said quietly before continuing her search for Ciel, Sebastian and the other's.

Nyra had finally found the others and just in time too. They were about to announce the winner. Agni, Sebastian and the other chefs were standing up on stage, waiting for the results.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The announcer said. "After much discussion...the winner of this curry show is..." The announcer paused for dramatic effect. "Harold West and Funtom Company! A TIE!" The announcer said, holding the trophy up in the air. Suddenly, the trophy was snatched out of his hand with a whip. The announcer stared at his empty hand in shock.

A young man with light hair caught the trophy, he was wearing a white coat and had a medal on his chest. "The victor-"

He was interrupted when a horse violently stepped on his head. It was a white horse and at the reins was an elderly woman with grey hair in a black dress.

"Who's the funky old Gran?" Bard asked quietly to his fellow servants.

"That is..." Lau said, with a slightly surprised look on his face.

Ciel immediately ran up to her. "Your majesty! Why have you come here?" The older woman looked down at the boy, surprised. Everyone gasped in shock.

"Hello everyone." Queen Victoria said with a smile.

"Her majesty the Queen!?" The entire building shook with everyone's outburst.

"This is off topic," The man said from under the horse's hoof. "But it is said that a popular show, 'The Violent Earl' was based on her highness."

"I am done talking..." The man said. Getting to his knees even with the horse's hoof still on his head. "But it seems the Queen has something to say." He then got up and proceeded to help the Queen from her saddle.

"Thank you John." The Queen said. "This curry show was indeed exciting." She pulled out a pocket watch and looked at the picture inside. "The fragrance permeating throughout the entire room reminds me of a time I had curry with Albert on White Island." Queen Victoria fell to her knees, her face in her hands. "Oh, Albeeeeert... I want to eat this curry with you also!" She wept.

John pulled a King Albert hand puppet. "Majesty, please pull yourself together."

"Her majesty seems quite the complex character." Lau said while John tried to cheer up Victoria.

"Don't talk like that." Ciel said.

"As I received an invitation to be a judge in this contest, I have one vote don't I?" Queen Victoria asked, wiping her tears away with a handkerchief. "I have chosen..." Victoria said, holding the trophy.

"Funtom Company's butler, Sebastian." Victoria said, giving the trophy to the black clad man. "This is for you." Agni and West were shocked.

"Wh-why?" West asked, running up to Victoria. "How can the curry we made loose to a doughnut stuffed with curry?"

"Please look over there." Victorian said. "Do you see?"

The difference was clear when someone truly looked. With Agni's curry, small children had trouble eating it cleanly but with the curry bun, it was easy to eat without the young ones getting it all over their faces.

"Funtom's curry requires no utensils and can be consumed by anyone. Yes, that is right, this is a method that takes even children into account." Queen Victoria said with a serene smile. "Everyone is happy, the rich, the poor, the adults, the children. Everyone is equal. This kind of idea is essential for Great Britain as it heads into a new century. I highly approve of the Funtom Company's accounting for our future, the children."

"Don't make me laugh." A scornful voice from the crowd spat.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 10 8
(🔞)(🍋) The grand niece of C.C. Tinsley, Christine Tinsley is a pyhic private eye and is asked to investigate demon worship with two grandsons missi...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
16K 724 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...