My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Competing

923 22 3
By Leopardfang17

I own nothing but my OC's. PLEASE REVIEW!

"Jo ajna." Agni said seriously.

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said with a smirk. "Now then, please, kindly go easy on my." Sebastian smirked.

"Here I go!" Agni said, surging forward.

He made a jab towards Sebastian but the butler dodged. Sebastian swung towards Agni but the white haired man ducked. While low to the ground the visitor made a shot towards Sebastian's face but the demon dodged, however the tip nearly missed his nose. Sebastian made a stab at Agni's forehead, aiming at his jeweled bindi but a swift uppercut deflected the hit.

Watching from her chair Nyra was surprised to see Sebastian's eyes sporting their demonic slits. Apparently old feather brain was serious about this fight. The two men made jabs at each other at the same time, heading in between the others' eyes but they both bent their heads back. They dodged just in the nick of time. They both took another shot but their blades met at the tips. The pressure being applied by both men was too much for the blades to handle and the swords broke. Sebastian caught the end of his sword.

"Oh my." Sebastian sighed. "The sword's broken." Everyone in the room was shocked at the outcome.

"It's such a pity." Lau said. "This means that it'll be impossible to compete anymore. So this match ends in a draw."

"Ciel's butler is also pretty strong." Soma said. "Agni is the strongest fighter in my city! This is the first time somebody draw-ed with him!" Soma said with a grin.

'It's actually a draw?' Ciel thought in shock. 'But his opponent was Sebastian! That guy is on par with a demon!'

"I'm impressed. Ciel's butler, seeing that you re so skilled, we shall stop for today!" Soma grinned, praising Sebastian.

"It is my honor." Sebastian bowed with a hand over his heart.

"Mr. Sebastian, thank you for exchanging blows with me." Agni said with a bright smile on his face.

"I feel the same way Mr. Agni. You have a very fast learning speed. I can't say that the results will be the same if you are not a novice." Sebastian said.

"No that's not the case!" Agni said, holding up his hands.

"So modest." Nyra said with a smile.

That's when Agni remembered her. He walked over to the witch with a sorrowful look on his face. "Miss Nyra, I am terribly sorry for earlier. Does it still hurt?"

"I'm fine." Nyra said.

"That's good." Agni said.

Sebastian helped Nyra out of the chair and let her lean on him as her leg was till useless. Ciel walked over to the two of them. "Sebastian, Nyra, what exactly is that guy? Don't tell me that he's another one of 'that kind' again..." Ciel said, thinking of Grell.

"No, he is human." Sebastian said.

"Oh really..." Ciel said with a sigh of relief.

"Hey Ciel!" Soma said glomping Ciel all of a sudden. "We should compete again too!"

"What?" Ciel asked, turning blue with shock.

"I won't lose this time!" Soma cheered.

"How many times must I tell you that I am busy!?" Ciel yelled with a tick mark in his forehead.

"That's right...he is just an ordinary human. However...he possesses an ability that we do not have...that's what I presume." Sebastian said.

"Hey feather brain." Nyra whispered in the demon's ear. "Mind taking me somewhere so I can heal my leg in peace?"

"Of course." Sebastian said.

He helped the witch out to a secluded hallway. Setting her down Nyra lifted the skirt of her Sari and assessed the damage. Her ankle where Agni had grabbed her was brushed and the anklet had not helped and made the bruise larger. Pulling her skirt up high there was a dark bruise where Agni had jabbed her.

Raising a glowing green hand, Nyra gently ran her hand over her injuries. She felt her skin cool, soothing healing magic making the bruises fade. After she finished healing herself she stood up and brushed off her sari.

"Need a hand in the kitchen?" Nyra asked. Sebastian raised a brow at her.

"You hardly ever come down to the kitchen." Sebastian said.

"You think I want to referee Soma and Ciel?" Nyra deadpanned.

"Fair enough." Sebastian said and the two headed down to the kitchen.

"Alright. I can't lose to that guy from India! I shall display my wonderful skills today!" Bard said.

"There's no need for that." Sebastian said, swiping Bard's frying pan as he walked by. Nyra followed behind him, snickering at the two men's rather amusing expressions. Sebastian had ditched the tailcoat and rolled his sleeves up.

"I'll that care of the preparations. Kindly stay by the side and watch." Another shadow passed over Sebastian's face. "In the end, we were behind more than 30 minutes." Sebastian grumbled. In the end he and Nyra did have to referee a few more matches between Soma and Ciel. It was quite possibly one of the most irritating and annoying moments of Nyra's employment at the Phanomhive estate. Judging by Sebastian's expression, he agreed.

"Hey! What was that all about!? Today, yours truly is going to prepare my specialty dish!" Bard said passionately. "Hey! Are you listening to me or not!?" Bard then totally flipped shit and screamed out. "SEBASTIAN! ARE YOU LISTENING?!"

Sebastian sighed. "Really now, can you please be quiet?" The demon asked?

"Mr. Sebastian, hope you don't mind this interruption..." Agni said, peaking around the door to the kitchen. He stepped in. "I was just thinking if there is anything I can help out with..."

"Mr. Agni, there is really no need for you to..." Sebastian said.

"Two pairs of hands are always better than one! Feel free to order me around." Agni said with a bright smile. Sebastian was staring at Agni in amazement. Smirking Nyra began to whisper sing in Sebastian's ear again.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you"

"Stop it." Sebastian said, pinching Nyra's nose even though his red eyes glittered in amusement. He then turned back to Agni. "In that case, may I trouble you with the preparations of the berry sauce for tonight's fish dish as well as the cottage pie?"

"Sure!" Agni said. Bard gasped, offended

"The recipe is placed here." Sebastian said, pulling out the recipe sheet from the appropriate drawer. "We shall substitute the meat in the cottage pie with chicken." Sebastian handed Agni the paper.

"Thank you for being so thoughtful." Agni said.

"You remember what I said birdbrain." Nyra said with a smile.

"Alright Bard, you'll just get in the way, kindly stay away." Sebastian said to Bard.

"Hey! Why are you letting him help out and finding me a nuisance?" Bard yelled before sitting on a nearby barrel.

"So busy, so busy." Sebastian muttered. Nyra followed, her dupatta flowing behind her.

"Why can't Hindus eat beef anyway?" Sebastian asked as he cut the fish.

"It's believed that cows are people who have died and they are reincarnated. Their new life is now the cow. That is why they don't eat them and why they give them all the love and respect in the world over there." Nyra said as she got out the various spices needed for seasoning.

They continued to work, Sebastian occasionally asking questions about the Indian culture, mostly revolving around Nyra's outfit, from her mehndi to her Kundan. But then he asked a slightly different question.

"What is that song you keep singing every time I'm near Agni?" The demon asked as he started grilling the fish.

"I can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley." Nyra said, squeezing some lemon over the fish.

"Could you sing the rest?" Sebastian asked.

Nyra smiled and laughed. "Sure thing, feathers." Her clear soprano voice then filled Sebastian's private kitchen.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you"

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you"

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you
for I can't help falling in love with you"

"Lovely as always." Sebastian said. He then grabbed a lock of Nyra's black hair and twirled it on one of his fingers. "I still haven't gotten my dance."

"As much as I'm sure you would love a free show." Nyra said smirking at him.

The demon chuckled. "You couldn't make me want you even if you tried."

The witch grabbed him by his tie and brought him down to her level. "Is that a challenge?"

"How about a wager?" Sebastian smirked, his eyes glowing demonically. "If I win you have to admit in front of everyone that you lost our little bet. If you win I'll show you the time of your two thousand year old life." Sebastian purred.

"Hmmm." Nyra said, running her fingers over Sebastian's tie as she seemed to mull the idea over in her head. "Well that hardly seems fair, either way it seems you win. You either get to embarrass me or get the great honor and pleasure of sharing my bed. Add taking me out to that little bit and you've got yourself a deal." Nyra said, playfully tugging on his tie a little.

"Alright then," Sebastian said, holding out his hand. Nyra shook it firmly. "The wager is set."

"You're little performance can happen at any moment by the way. I find that spontaneity can add to the experience." Nyra said, walking over to a cabinet for more ingredients, adding a slight sway of her hips. This also meant that this little bet of seduction didn't have to affect their friendship.

"Whatever you think will help you." Sebastian smirked.

"Tch." Nyra smirked. She then stood there for a moment, looking confused.

"Do you hear that?" She asked.

"Hear what?" Sebastian asked.

"Exactly, it's too quiet." Nyra said.

"Mr. Agni." Sebastian said as he walked into the main kitchen. "Is everything alright?"

"Yep! There shouldn't be a problem." Agni said brightly as he rolled out the dough. Nyra and Sebastian were met by a miraculous sight. The three servants were helping to cook dinner, and succeeding at it. No smoke, explosions, nothing was broken and no burned food. "There shouldn't be a problem."

Finny's bright and shining face popped up before the paranormal duo, holding a bowl of mashed potatoes. "Ms. Nyra, Mr. Sebastian! Look! The potatoes that are going to be in the pie are smashed by me!" Finny said brightly. Nya smiled charmingly and ruffled Finny's hair in reward.

"As for me," Bard said with a big grin. "I was the one who chopped up the onions. I am preparing the side vegetables!"

"I have already prepared the cutlery! I just finished polishing them." Mei-rin said with a small blush.

Tanaka didn't say anything but he was wearing a chef's outfit and was juggling various produce.

"Thanks to everybody, we will be having a really delicious meal tonight." Agni said with a bright smile. Sebastian was simple stupefied. Snickering Nyra began to quietly sing.

"Wise men say-" Before she could finish Sebastian pinched her lips together so that she couldn't speak.

"Please stop." Sebastian sighed before walking over the Agni.

"Mr. Sebastian?" Agni asked, looking at Sebastian's bewildered expression.

"It's nothing...Just that it's amazing how you're actually able to let them be of some help!" Sebastian said. Nyra smiled, enjoying Sebastian's amazed expression, he looked like a mystified little child.

"Everyone here is a good person who works really hard!" Agni said with a brilliant smile.

"Yes...they are not bad by nature...but..." Sebastian trailed off. Now Nyra was amazed. The birdbrain at a loss for words? Anything was truly possible!

"Everybody is born with different abilities and purposes in life, with our calling and life being guided by god. We humans just need to abide by god's will. Naturally and slowly, in order to complete what we need to do." Agni said.

"Mr. Agni you're a really capable person." Sebastian said.

"You could be a motivational speaker." Nyra added, tucking a strand of black hair behind her ear.

"That's not true!" Agni said. "Before I met the prince, I was a hopeless idiot. What I owe him can never be repaid in this lifetime. My family was Brahmans, and in the caste system, we belonged to the highest possible caste that is said to be able to serve god. However...things are not what they seem and I grew up seeing my father swarmed by material goods and had no faith in god." A look of shame passed over Agni's face. "I took advantage of my social status and committed sins every day. I kept hurting people, and going against god. My sins and crimes kept piling up. Finally, the day when I had to pay for my crimes came. But then, god appeared before me. He allowed me to realize that god did exist, inside him." Agni was so enthralled by his own story he had forgotten about cooking.

"Agni, your pot is boiling over." Nyra said before taking it off the stove.

"Sorry." Agni said with an embarrassed smile. "I served the prince ever since that day... The prince is my king and god! Even if it costs my life, I will do anything to protect the prince who gave me a new lease on life. I hope to help fulfil his wishes in any way I can!" Agni said.

"Eh, but the gods in reality are all useless in a sense..." Sebastian muttered, a shadow passing over his face.

"Eh? What did you just say?" Agni asked curiously.

"Oh, it was nothing." Sebastian said.

That night, Madam Red had returned from working at the hospital and was able to join everyone for dinner.

"So, who is the woman you are looking for?" Ciel asked.

"She was my servant ever since I was born. You can say she's like a nanny. We have been together for as long as I can remember. My father has no interest in me. And my mother only strives to attract my father's attention, paying me no heed. I'm always left on my own in the castle. But Meena is always by my side. She's cheerful and pretty, and taught me about a lot of things, just like an older sister would. I don't feel lonely as long as Meena is with me. I love Meena, and Meena loves me as well. However..." Soma clenched his fist. "That fellow..." Soma slammed his fist on the table, rattling the dishes. "After the arrival of the English nobles, they took Meena away with them!"

"What exactly happened?" Madam Red asked.

"The ruler of India, Queen Victoria recognizes that Bengal enjoys political autonomy. But in actual fact, more than half of the political matters are managed by political consultants sent by England. In reality, we are just like any British ruled colony. Around three months ago, that fellow went to pay a visit to a political consultant! That person showed interest in Meena after seeing her in the castle. He took advantage of my absence while I was outside the castle on an observation and shipped Meena off to England!" Soma said, enraged.

"In other words he brought the woman back to England?" Ciel deadpanned.

"Correct! I'm definitely bringing her back to the country with me" Soma said.

"But you are just kicking a big fuss over a female servant." Ciel sighed.

"This is not just a minor matter!" Soma yelled, standing up. "The castle is like an empty box without Meena around!" Soma grabbed Ciel by the shoulders. Everyone else at the table, although tempted to put that unruly prince in his place, let Ciel handle it. "Did you know the despair I felt when I was forced to separate from Meena?!"

"I don't." Ciel stated calmly. Soma stared down at shock at the small boy, a little creeped out that he was so calm. "The meager feelings that arises from that degree of matter, I cannot and do not wish to comprehend them." Ciel had a slightly dead look in his eyes. "There are somethings that you can never get back no matter how much effort you put in. There are some feelings of despair that you can never ever shake off. You're probably unable to comprehend that." Ciel said, shaking off the prince's hands

Ciel reached the door and was beginning to turn the nob when Soma spoke. "But...even if that is the case, I still...do not wish...to stay alone in the castle of mine..."

Ciel stepped out and imagined a happier time, back when he was younger with his father, mother and dog Sebastian. 'They won't return no matter how much I try!'

Later that night, Soma sat in his room. Ciel walked in and threw a deck of card on the table.

"In any case," Ciel said, settling down in the chair opposite of Soma. "You're not familiar with the rules of English chess right? However, I presume that you will at least know how to play poker."

"Ehh..." Soma said, looking at Ciel in surprise.

"Today's schedule has come to an end. Before I retire for the night...I can keep you company." The one eyed Earl said as he began shuffling the deck.

"Ciel..."

"I'm not doing this for you. I'm keeping you company because I have time." Ciel said.

"Ahh, sorry, I have something I need to do tonight." Soma said, holding up a hand. "I am different from you; I am very busy you know!" Soma stood up. "Agni! Time for us to go out!"

"Yes!" Agni said, appearing out of nowhere and giving Soma a wrap to keep him warm in the snow. Ciel sat there, completely stunned.

"You won't grow if you don't sleep early at night, shorty Ciel!" Soma said cheerfully as he walked out.

Lau poked his head in. "Ah, Earl. I've found it. I've found it. It is...eh?" Lau paused, noticing Ciel's dark aura.

"What?" Ciel asked as he crushed a five of hearts card in his hand. A vein was going both in his forehead and in his jaw.

"What's come over you, earl?" Lau asked. "Are you in a bad mood?"

"Shut up!" Ciel snapped as he stormed out of the room. "Don't follow me!"

Nyra was in her room, getting ready for bed. She had taken a bath, scrubbed off her mehndi, shed her sari and donned a black nightgown. She picked up a brush and began to run it through her black tresses. As she was brushing out any tangles in her hair she noticed someone standing outside in the middle of the street. He was tall, wide shoulders and hidden in shadow.

Nyra slowly stopped brushing her hair as she stared at the motionless figure in the street. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. Why was she suddenly so scared? It was just a human. Even if it was a rapist or serial killer she could easily defeat a human. Why was she so terrified? Slowly standing up, she made her way to the window.

The figure didn't move as she opened her windows. Nyra felt the cold winter air bite her skin. The two stared at each other, neither moving for the longest time. Nyra raised both hand and made a fireball appear in each. The figure didn't move. Nyra raised her hands over her head and the two spears of flame merged together to create a larger and hotter ball of fire. The figure didn't move. The witch then threw the massive ball of fire out the window and at the figure. As the flames got closer they cast light on the figure. Just before it hit him the figure disappeared. The ball collided into the snow, causing it to melt and put out the fire.

Nyra gasped in horror and she staggered back, knees hitting her bed as she fell back. That face, the same skin tone, blue eyes, blonde hair. The witch began to tremble in fear. With magic she quickly shut her windows and locked them. She pulled her feet onto the bed and sat in the middle of it, staring out the window in shock. It wasn't possible, it couldn't be possible. He was dead, she killed him herself. The witch slowly opened her mouth, trying to say the name of the figure she just saw. Part of her was afraid to, as if saying his name would mean he was back but for some reason she said it anyway.

"Andrew?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 22 25
You find yourself transported into the world of Black. As they stumble upon the enigmatic Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian the ever-attentive butler beco...
87.2K 2.7K 9
as a peasant on the street, you bump into Ciel and Sebastian by an unfortunate accident. they take pity on you, for some reason unbeknownst to you, a...
12.3K 491 22
(Y/N) has been living through different timelines and dimensions of eighteenth century England, always finding her way back to Earl Ciel Phantomhive...