My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Freeloader

1.4K 33 10
By Leopardfang17

Everything belongs to their rightful owner!

"Whoa! It's snow!" Finny cheered as he ran around outside with a large smile on his face.

"With a stone inside it will become lethal." Bard smirked as he put pebbles inside snowballs.

"It's too big!" Mei-rin said in despair. She had made the head to big for her snowman. Tanaka had made a snow fort and was sitting comfortably inside while sipping his tea.

Winter in England is a grey season that is enveloped by thick, heavy snow. After the series of murders by Jack the Ripper, London returned to its peaceful state, but only for a brief time. People stared in shock at the men who had been stripped to their underwear, beaten up and then strung up.

There was a strange case involving British citizens who had recently returned from India being continuously attacked, stripped of everything and hung upside down from the eaves of the Hindustani Coffee house in Portman Square.

Since then, noblemen, or soldiers who had returned from India were meeting the same fate from time to time. Those victims all had the same papers stuck to them.

Watch this, you wild, pathetic chosen children of sloth and depravity. England is the motherland of the devil. It steals everything and forces its worthless, rotten, and decadent culture on you instead. To all the bitch dominated idiots of this land, you are the ones that deserve the vengeance of heaven! Now the day has come!

There was a tongue drawn at the bottom.

"Damn it! This is the 20th on now!" Randal growled, crumpling the paper. A vein showed in his forehead. He turned angrily to the detective standing beside him. "You haven't apprehended the culprit yet Aberline?!"

"My apologies!" The young detective said.

"Feh, and the glory of catching Jack the Ripper was stolen from us also by that brat." Randal mumbled.

"Sorry to be such a brat." A familiar voice said, it was Ciel along with Sebastian and Nyra. Madam Red came along as well, wanting to get back into the swing of things and helping out her nephew on cases. She was fully healed now and ready to get back in the game.

"Hey you! How the hell did you get in here!" Aberline yelled but his superior held a hand out in front of him to stop.

"Lord Phantomhive... why are you here?" Randal asked.

"Heh." Ciel chuckled. "Isn't it obvious? I'm here to clean up the mess made by a pathetic old hunting dog." The young earl smirked. Nyra chuckled, which drew Aberline's attention. He immediately blushed tomato red because he remembered the governess from last time during Jack the Ripper. Nyra snatched the clipboard away from the young detective and knelt down the Ciel's level so that they could both read it.

"Hmm, they're only targeting people who have recently returned from India, beautiful country by the way." Nyra said. Remembering the near wedding she had. There was a powerful Indian lord who was a witch hunter, and apparently the Head Witch of India at the time thought it would be funny to slip the man a love potion with a lock of Nyra's hair in it. Needless to say she was surprised when the man asked for her hand and very annoyed when she found out what the other witch had done. But she took it all in stride, married him and killed him on their wedding night. She still had her wedding sari and kept all of the wedding gifts.

"Well none of the victims are dead." Madam Red commented, looking at the positive side. She had been looking over Nyra's shoulder so that she could read as well.

"Don't just-!" Lord Randal yelled before Ciel brandished a letter from the queen under his nose.

"If it was just a highway man I wouldn't get involved." Ciel smirked. "However I won't sit by and watch the royal family be insulted." Smugly he took the clipboard from Nyra and handed a piece of paper to Sebastian.

"The criminals are described as "chosen children of sloth and depravity" which is quite accurate." Ciel said.

"The British Empire's dominion of India. At the present time a lot of British settlers were living in Britain's Indian colonies. The third or fourth child from upperclass families who can't afford luxuries in England can live like aristocrats in India. Those who return from India are called Anglo Indian. Those who can't leave the lazy lifestyle due to the luxury they found in India are called Indian Upstarts."

"They are cowards who were too busy with extravagance and indulged in worthless pastimes. Most of them are upperclass people in this so-called Great Britain." Lord Randal said.

"Upperclass...how worthless." Ciel said. "Anyways, what is this mark?" Ciel asked, sticking his tongue out like the picture drawn.

"If the culprit is Indian, the symbol would make sense." Nyra said.

"How so?" Madam Red asked.

"Well one of the goddesses in the Hindu religion, Kali, is depicted with her tongue sticking out." Nyra answered.

"Kali?" Aberline asked. Randal was about to yell at his apprentice for encouraging her, but Nyra was in teacher mode.

"To speak of Kali is to speak of the beginning of time itself. Across the majestic lands of Hindustan rose an army of demons that conquered the countryside and slaughtered the people." Sebastian smirked when demons were mentioned. "Yet, when the gods themselves were defeated, Devi, the supreme goddess, emerged to throw back this host and protect the faithful. Three forms she took during these ancient times. The first, Durga, the Mother of Creation, was as radiant as she was fearsome. Astride her tiger, she scattered the demon horde until she encountered the horrendous Raktabija. For each wound she gave the demon, his cursed blood created a copy, quickly resulting in an unstoppable army of Raktabija clones. Rage boiled at the corners of Durga's mind, in the quest to slaughter and destroy evil. From the forehead of Durga sprung her wrathful form, with skin darkened and eyes glowing a menacing red. Thus was Kali, the black one, goddess of time and destruction." Aberline, being the chicken he was, shivered at the terrifying description.

"Kali defeated Raktabija and carries his head as a trophy. But her destructive urges were not stopped. She continued her rampage until her husband, Shiva, threw himself at her feet. Stepping on her husband brought her back to her senses and the world was at peace once again." Nyra said, finishing her story. Randal apparently didn't appreciate being ignored and blew up.

"AND WHAT WOULD AN AMERICAN WOMAN KNOW ABOUT SUCH THINGS?!" He yelled.

'Oh no...' Ciel thought, sweat dropping. Nyra was about to explode. Randal had not only insulted her for being American but for being a woman as well.

Several tick marks appeared on the witch's forehead. Growling she grabbed the front of Randal's coat and pulled him down so that he was eye level with her.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Nyra yelled, a few cracks appearing in her face but Randal didn't notice. He was in too much shock at being screamed at by a woman for the first time in his life, and actually being a little bit intimidated by it. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! CIEL DOES NOTHING BUT HELP THIS COUNTRY AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT INSULT HIM! AND I APPARENTLY CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN!? I GOT MORE SKILL, BRAINS AND POWER IN ONE NAIL THEN YOU'VE GOT IN YOUR WHOLE BODY! HE SOLVES CRIMES IN WAYS YOU ARE UNABLE TO WHICH PROTECTS THE CITIZENS AND THE CROWN! IF I HEAR YOU INSULT HIM OR ME AGAIN I WILL-" Nyra was cut off when Sebastian pulled her back, restraining her and petting her head.

"Calm down, I think he's learned his lesson." Sebastian said in a calming voice. Randal had paled and was shaking a little bit. Aberline was as white as a sheet, sweating nervously and was trembling behind his superior. Ciel smirked at this and continued like nothing happened while Nyra seethed and Sebastian made sure to keep the angry witch under control. He then mused over an expression used often after such displays, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.'

Madam Red laughed. "I knew there was a reason why I liked you Nyra." The woman said.

"A majority of smuggling Indians have a strong hold in the East End. I can see even the city yards don't know what to do with a dark street like the East End. It's hard to identify the route and exact number of smugglers, right?" Ciel smirked. Nyra was smirking as well, enjoying the show before her. The green eyed girl had fixed her face but then she then noticed that Sebastian was still petting her head like he was trying to calm down a hissing cat. Deciding to humor him she let out her best impression of a cat's purr. Sebastian smirked and scratched the witch under her chin, really treating her like a cat.

"That's enough feathers." Nyra said, smiling a little awkwardly.

"So I'll make a move in my own way." Ciel's voice snapped her attention back to him. "I want to return to the manor house quickly. Sebastian did you memorize those documents?" Ciel asked.

"Yes." The butler replied.

"Let's go then." Ciel said, starting to walk away.

"Yes sir," Sebastian said, handing the papers back to Aberline. When Nyra tried to separate herself from Sebastian's grip he tightened his hold and picked the witch up.

"Wha-!? Put me down!" Nyra said, trying to remove the demon's hands.

"No." Sebastian smirked.

"Why are you doing this?" Nyra asked.

"I don't trust you to not attack Sir Randal again." Sebastian said with a brilliant shit eating grin. Nyra growled before pouting childishly. The demon snickered.

"Ciel." Nyra said in her best annoying, whiny voice. Madam Red giggled at their behavior. "The bird brain is being mean to me!"

"Be quiet." Ciel said, a tick mark in his forehead. Just who was the adult here? Obviously not Nyra.

"So this is the place?" Ciel asked. Looking down a dark set of stairs and the oriental doors at the bottom.

"Yes sir." Sebastian replied.

Ciel, Sebastian, Nyra and Madam Red walked down the stairs. Well Nyra didn't walk, Sebastian was still carrying her, much to the witch's annoyance.

"Please watch your step." Sebastian said.

"Feathers, could you put me down, please?" Nyra said, asking seriously.

"Of course, all you had to do was ask." Sebastian said with a shit eating grin.

"Wh-What? You mo- Stupid feather brain!" Nyra snapped.

Sebastian merely snickered and opened the door in front of them. The group was hit with an overpowering odor of opium.

Ciel covered his mouth and gagged. "What an awful smell." He said. Nyra, with a small wave of her hand created an invisible air pocket over both her and Ciel's mouth. Leaning over to Madam Red she whispered in her ear an offer to do the same. After the Jack the Ripper case, Nyra explained to Madame Red that she was a witch. The woman handled it pretty well. Madam Red nodded and Nyra created a pocket of clean air around the doctor's face. Nyra glanced up at Sebastian but turned away. No pocket of clean air for him! Let the demon with the sensitive nose suffer!

"So you finally found this place...earl." A mysterious voice said. "It kinda feels weird for you to see me this way...however...I always new the day would come."

"And what kind of day is this?!" Ciel snapped, a vein popping in his temple.

"Hello Earl, long time no see." Lau said cheerfully. He was sitting on a couch with an opium pipe in one hand, Ran Mao on his lap and about four other scantily clad Chinese girls hanging around him. "How have you been?" Lau smiled lazily.

"I have something to ask you." Ciel said, blushing at the cite of the girls hanging around Lau. Madam Red didn't seem like a big fan of them either, in fact, if she wasn't momentarily distracted by a young girl offering her and the two supernatural beings some opium to smoke, she would've butchered Lau.

"Ah! The earl had to come all the way to Anagura to ask me about "that incident"...am I right?" Lau asked.

"The news has spread to you already?" Ciel asked, having regained his composure. "You sure are fast. I have been investigating "that incident". If it's about orientals the fastest way to find out anything is to ask you who has a strong influence here. The president of the British branch of the Chinese trading company Kunlun... No. Shanghai mafia, Qingbang executive, Lau."

"Meh, I don't like it when you address me like that, it's too formal. Isn't that right Ranmao?" Lau asked, turning the girl's head towards him.

"Quit smoking opium and listen." Ciel snapped. "I'll leave the east end in your care. The numbers of people who move in and out of these streets is under your control, right?"

"Of course, I have done as you asked." Lau said, putting his pipe down. "It's the bribe that allows me to do business in the underworld of this country."

"So." Ciel said, waiting for information.

"Well, firstly there is one thing I want to ask you." Lau said. Ciel waited patiently for the question. "What exactly is "that" incident?"

"You..." Ciel growled angrily.

"Quit doing that!" Madam Red yelled a vein popping in her head. Nyra noticed that both Madam Red and Ciel had the same vein pop when they were angry. Must run in the family

"Typical of a yes man." Sebastian said, amused by his master's frustration.

"I see..." Lau said as the small group walked around the east end. "So you want to arrest that mischievous kid. Since there are no casualties it must be because he's targeted upper class citizens or soldiers." Lau smiled and shrugged. "Setting an example for the common people? It must be tiring for you earl..."

Ciel scoffed. "Nonsense."

"Nevertheless we have walked for a long time now. So where is this stronghold of Indian people?" Sebastian asked, looking around.

"Yes, let's try to get this over with as soon as possible." Madam Red said as she looked around anxiously. Obviously this area was bringing up bad memories. Nyra was honestly surprised no one had tried to mug them yet. They were all wearing good quality clothes and were obviously wealthy, they all stood out like sore thumbs.

"Eh?" Lau said, looking around. "Ah, I got lost in the conversation and it seems we are now lost."

"Why you..." Ciel snarled.

"Are you still high?" Nyra asked, looking at Lau, honestly curious.

"Oh how hurtful Miss Governess." Lau said with a pout.

"Try touching your own nose. If you aren't high you should be able to do this." Everyone else snickered at Nyra's little 'drug test.' Lau, completely serious faced as though this were the most important test of his life, raised a steady hand and touched his nose.

Ciel, still smirking began to walk again. "Well, firstly we'll return to..." He grunted when he accidentally bumped into someone. It was a tall Indian man in rags who was glaring down at him. "S-"

"It hurts! My ribs are cracked!" The man suddenly yelled, grasping his sides.

"What?" Ciel said. There was no way he hit that man that hard. Nyra glared at the faker. The only way Ciel could crack another man's ribs would be if Sebastian and Nyra held him down while Ciel jumped up and down on his chest. Sebastian let out an exasperated sigh.

"Someone come and help!" The faker yelled.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

"What's wrong?"

"He is so cruel!"

More and more people began to swarm around them. They were surrounded by thugs. The original faker grabbed Ciel by the front of his coat. "Showing up in a place like this... you're asking for it! That's quite a nice dress you have there young man. A noble, eh?" Ciel carelessly smacked the man's hand away.

"Pay me consolation money! Strip off everything you have and give it to me!" He yelled.

"It seems we are caught amongst some irritating punks yet again, young master." Sebastian said. Ciel sighed in aggravation.

"Shall we Ciel?" Nyra asked. Her fingers were itching zap someone she could almost feel the sparks at her finger tips.

"Dispose of them right away." Ciel said.

"As you wish." Sebastian replied, adjusting his gloves.

"Hope you still know how to use a knife." Nyra muttered to Madam Red.

"Don't insult me." the red haired woman whispered before she began to finger her sleeve, feeling the knife she kept with her.

"I'll tell you... all of us here despise noblemen. They brought us all the way to England and then dumped us like trash! All of you British are selfish!" The faker said, as though he were preaching.

"That's right! That's right!" The other thugs cheered.

As the Indian man continued to preach, Nyra stopped paying attention. She ran her fingers of the fur on the cuffs of her coat, got rid of a tangle in her black hair and watched a couple of birds fly by instead. She started to play with her necklace when she heard a new voice.

"So yeah guys..." Everyone turned and saw two new faces. One, the boy who spoke had purple hair and was wearing very fancy clothing. The man with him had short silver hair, he had two long strands of hair with beads on them as well.

"Wait a sec... that's not how it goes..." The thugs were muttering. Nyra felt a tick mark in her forehead. So they were absolutely faking. The mood of the probably intimidating moment (Nyra didn't know, she wasn't paying attention) was completely lost.

"We're searching for someone. Have you seen any Indians who look like this?" He held up a picture of a... duck? Nyra honestly thought it looked a little bit like a duck.

The leader of the thugs snapped out of his stupor and marched right up to the boy, pointing the dagger right in his face. "What the!? You're in the way bastard!"

"How rude..." The boy said, completely unfazed. "Calling me such impolite things... Eh?" He looked behind the faker, who didn't appreciate being ignored.

"He has a butler... you are... British noblemen?" He asked.

"So what if we are?" Ciel asked carelessly.

"Then I shall side with the people of my country. Agni..."

"Yes?" The silver haired man replied. Nyra tilted her head at the name. Agni, after the two headed Hindu god of fire.

"Defeat them." The purple haired boy ordered.

"Your wish is my command." The bandages on his hand began to fall off. "I will swing this fist blessed by the gods for my master's sake." His eyes narrowed sharply and lunged, aiming a blow at Sebastian's head. The demon blocked but Nyra was surprised to see a small wince of pain. Sebastian's pupils narrowed into slits. Nyra felt her instincts scream at her, telling her that this man must be a witch hunter. But, her mind reminded her. As an incredibly old witch and the Sister Witch of Europe, her name and face was known by all witch hunters. If this man truly was a witch hunter, he would have attacked her by now. Agni kept striking at Sebastian's arm.

'He's pretty quick.' Nyra thought.

"Don't forget that we are here also." A man from the mob yelled, running up behind.

Nyra was in front of him in an instant, she grabbed his arm and threw him back into the mob. Another man tried to attack Madam Red but the woman paired his blow with her knife and kicked him where no man should be kicked. He dropped to his knees in pain. A kick to the forehead resulted in a K.O. Sebastian used the heads of various men as stepping stones to get away but Agni caught up and jabbed at his arm a few more times. Agni stared at Sebastian in shock.

"I've hit your marman countless times. Your arm should be paralyzed. How is it that you can still fight?" Agni asked.

"Hey!" Ciel yelled. "We had barely stepped foot in this place and those guys picked a fight with us." Sebastian barely had time to duck as a thug Nyra had kicked went flying over his head. "Do all Indians act like barbarians and indiscriminately attack the British?"

"What?" The prince asked, raising a brow. He turned towards the few remaining members of the mob that were still conscious. Nyra had decided to make use of her time and start taking out the thugs. "You lot! Did you really attack this kid for no reason?"

"Eh, a reason?" One of them asked, as if the idea was a foreign concept.

"That's not right." The prince said with a frown. "Picking fights without reason is childish. Agni! Our brothers are the wrong ones here. We shall help this kid now."

"Yes sir!"

Within minutes all of the thugs were lay unconscious, piled on top of each other like a mountain with Agni perched happily on top. "It is done lord Soma."

"That's right." Soma bent down and picked up Ciel's hat. "So you guys, I hope you aren't hurt or anything?"

"Er... No." Sebastian said, having put Ciel down.

"Also kid..." Soma plopped Ciel's hat back on his head. "This kind of area isn't a place for a kid to wander around." Soma sighed. "So...Anyhoo... I'm in the middle of a search so I need to go. See ya." Soma said, his servant Agni bowing respectfully to them. Sebastian, Madam Red and Ciel stood there looking completely stunned.

"Hahahaha!" Nyra was laughing and clutching her sides, shaking from the pure hilarity of the situation. "You should see your faces!" She giggled.

"Yaa, those two are amazing." The trio looked up and saw Lau on the roof.

"And what exactly have you been doing?" Ciel asked in irritation, a tick mark going in his forehead.

"Meh, just waiting for the right chance to jump in." Lau said, leaping down to the ground, only to receive a strike on the top of his head by Madam Red with the but of her knife.

She didn't say anything to the man as he held his head in pain. Madam red may look like a lady but she was stronger than she looked. She looked at the backs of the two Indians that helped them. "Who do you think those two were. Their clothes are to high quality for people living in the east end and their accents were pretty good as well."

"Oh well." Sebastian sighed before kneeling down by the unconscious thugs and smiling wryly. "It looks like our first job is to deliver these people to the city yard."

When they returned to the town house Ciel was still in an irate mood. Especially since it had started snowing. Smiling in amusement, Nyra gently brushed the snow off his head and his shoulders. Ciel was just to cute when he was angry. Madam Red had decided to retire early. She was tired after walking around East End.

"How troublesome." Ciel sighed.

"The criminals may be among them. Let's wait to hear from commissioner Randall." Sebastian said, holding Ciel's coat.

"Feh! Fancy calling me out to London for this boring case!" Ciel said, marching away with steam coming out of his ears.

Lau chuckled. "Well you can't help but bark if there is any sort of threat to the Queen. This is part of being a pitiful watchdog isn't it earl?" Lau asked.

"Young master! Welcome back home!" Mei-rin, Finny, Bard and Tanaka came out into the entry way to greet everyone.

"I see you brought all the servants this time?" Lau asked, curious why.

"Yes, they would end up more of a burden if we left them at home." Sebastian said darkly, a shadow covering his face.

"Lighten up Feather Brain." Nyra said with a teasing smile as she poked him in the side. Her green eyes glittered with mirth. True she hated cleaning up after the others as much as the next person but it was fun getting Sebastian to show his true emotions, negative or otherwise. Sebastian playfully tugged on her hair in revenge.

He turned back to the others and threw on a shit eating grin. "Well now, you must be tired due to the cold. I will serve you tea immediately."

Ciel sighed. "Fair enough then."

"Instead of English tea, let's have Chai, that would be better."

"Fair enough then." Ciel said before turning around when he realized a new voice had spoken.

"Err... What the?!" Ciel asked, looking at Agni and Soma who had just walked in, completely unannounced. "What the blazes are you doing here!?" Ciel yelled.

'Good thing Madam Red sleeps with ear plugs.' Nyra thought to herself. She didn't want to have to explain this to Madam Red when Nyra herself had no clue what was going on.

"Huh? But we met earlier today? Besides, I saved you." Everyone ignored the servants curious looks. "In India it is common to entertain and welcome benefactors. We even have a saying for that. 'Entertain the guests even if you must sell your own treasures.'"

"Oi, where is the bed?" Soma asked, looking around.

"Why are you looking for a bed?" Lau asked.

"In my country we sit together with guests on the bed." Soma explained.

"Priiiince!" A voice called from upstairs. Agni came back downstairs and waved Soma upstairs. "I found it!"

"Oi! Listen to me!" Ciel snapped.

"Meh, however narrow it is, I've decided to stay here." Soma said, ignoring Ciel, going upstairs.

"Wait a minute! Why do I have to take care of you guys?" Ciel asked angrily, so many tick marks in his forehead Nyra worried his head might explode. Ciel ran up the stairs and Nyra and Sebastian followed.

"I didn't really consider staying staying at an inn. Is it common in England to kick your benefactors out into the cold." Soma asked. Nyra felt a small tick mark formed in her forehead. He was beginning to get on her nerves as well.

"Apart from that, who the hell are you!?" Ciel snapped.

"Me? I'm a prince." Soma said, smiling coyly from his spot on the bed.

"A prince?" Sebastian asked.

'That explains the clothes.' Nyra thought. Just looking at him she knew he was wealthy, but she didn't think he was a prince.

"This person is the 26th child of the King of Bengal, Prince Soma Asman Kadar." Agni said.

'He's probably the child of a woman from the king's harem.' Nyra thought, there's no way one woman could have twenty six children, or more. who knew if Soma had younger brothers or sisters.

"I'm gonna stay for a while okay? Midget." Soma said.

Ciel tensed up rage and irritation. Nyra covered her snicker with a cough. Perhaps having them here wouldn't be so bad.

"Then as a symbol of our new friendship I will serve you chai. On a cold day chai tea with ginger can't be beat." Agni said before going off to find the kitchen, humming a merry tune along the way.

"Er, wait. Serving tea is kind of my thing." Sebastian said, wryly as he chased after Agni. Nyra was trying to smother her giggles.

"Amazing, are you really a prince?" Finny's sparkly face asked curiously.

"A...Prince?" Mei-rin tilted her head in curiosity.

"Never seen a prince before." Bard said.

"I shall allow you to come closer." Soma smirked.

The servants crowded around the bed. "So what kind of place is Bengal?" Mei-rin asked.

"It is in the north-eastern part of South Asia, at the apex of the Bay of Bengal and dominated by the fertile Ganges delta." Nyra said. Everyone looked at her. She smiled slightly. "Sorry, I am a governess you know."

"Have you been to Bengal?" Soma asked curiously.

"Haan." Nyra said in Hindi. She walked over and sat next to Soma on the bed. "I learned Hindi as well. I've been to Bengal, Dehli, Haryana, Telengana and many other states."

"I never knew you went to India." Bard said, looking impressed.

"Yes I did." She smiled at her memories. She also chuckled at one memory in particular when the former Head Witch of India decided to play a joke on her involving a wealthy Indian Nobleman and a love potion. On the bright side she got many wonderful presents. "One of my favorite places that I visited in Bengal is the Dakshineswar Kali Temple." Nyra said.

"I went there often back home." Soma said, smiling brightly like a child.

They continued to talk about Bengal and India in general, answering any questions the servants had.

"It seems like there are going to be some lively times ahead, eh earl?" Lau asked.

"GET OUT!" Ciel yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 365 12
Black Butler, Demon Ciel x Sebastian
162K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...
146K 5.5K 13
Lavender isn't your normal everyday demon. The difference between her and most? She feels compassion. Join this strange cat demon as she finds hersel...