My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Two Heads Are Better Than One

1.4K 32 9
By Leopardfang17

I own nothing but my OC's.

"He's gone!" Bard gasped, his cigarette falling out of his mouth. "Bloody hell."

Sebastian, Ciel and Nyra ran down stairs. Angela was right on their heels behind them. She gasped at the site before them. "Where is Lord Berrymore?" She turned when she heard loud banging on the door. When they opened it a man ran in and fell to his knees, panting.

"The demon hound, the great hound is here." He said gravely.

Lightning flashed as everyone followed the man to the scene of the crime, so to speak. Bright flashes of lightning streaked the sky. The sound of several dogs howling filled the air. The villagers were on their knees, looking like they were praying. They were saying that creepy chant again.

"The white dog is a good dog, a good dog good."

"The black dog is a bad dog a bad dog bad."

"He'll eat your flesh down to the bone, down to the bone."

"He'll gobble you up until you're gone, until you're gone."

"What's happening?" Sebastian wondered out loud.

"I thought you knew birdbrain." Nyra said.

"Contrary to popular belief I in fact do not know everything." The demon replied.

"Snap out of it!" Bard said to a nearby villager. He put his hand on his shoulder. "What are you all doing?"

Right then lightning struck and illuminated the bloody corpse of Lord Berrymore. His eyes were white and sightless and one of his arms was missing. Finny and Mei-rin screamed. Ciel glanced at Sebastian and the faithful butler walked over to examine the corpse, particularly the missing limb. The villagers began to cry out in fear.

"Oh great demon hound!"

"Please! Please! Oh, please!"

"Demon hound! Please forgive us!"

That's when Angela fainted. She collapsed to the ground.

"Angela!" Finny gasped and quickly ran to her side.

Nyra glared down at the maid. What a faker. She did not recognize her at first but now that she did... well she just hope Angela wouldn't cause her any trouble. Otherwise she would have to be permanently... removed.

Once everyone was back at the house they were all in the dining room. It was still pouring rain outside.

"Well this is unfortunate master." Sebastian said with an amused smirk. "To think, all of this happening after the case was closed." He turned to look at the young master. "I'm sure you feel a bit annoyed?"

"Are you quite finished?" Ciel snapped.

"You love getting a rise out of him don't you birdbrain?" Nyra asked, smirking teasingly. "Where's Angela?" She asked.

"We left her resting up in her bed." Mei-rin said. "She seems tired, yes she does."

"It's too pitiful to watch, poor bird." Bard said.

"This village isolated itself completely from the rest of society out of fear for the demon hound's curse." Ciel said seriously. "I thought for certain that the demon hound was an illusion created by Lord Berrymore so he could more firmly rule the village. But with him dead I need to rethink things."

"He was covered in bite wounds. Maybe the villagers are right. Maybe it really was the demon hound." Bard said.

"Maybe he's upset about being blamed for Lord Henry's misdeeds." Mei-rin added.

"Yes maybe." Sebastian said. "For now there's only one thing we know, it wasn't human."

"So you believe it is an actual demon hound?" Nyra asked. Sebastian smirked but didn't respond.

Later that night Sebastian was buttoning up Ciel's nightshirt.

"Is something the matter sir?" Sebastian asked.

"It's about what you said earlier. How you phrased it, what you said was this wasn't human work, what if that bloody reaper has gotten himself involved in this?" Ciel asked.

"It seems you're learning faster every day, I'm so very proud of you sir." Sebastian smirked. He stood up and walked over to the closet. "But there is no need to worry. I believe Mei-rin's thought was not wholly incorrect. A hound was after Lord Henry, I don't believe anyone else is in danger of becoming its next victim." The butler explained as he hanged Ciel's clothes.

"Wait..." Ciel muttered. He turned to the witch who was sitting in a chair, her legs over the arm of said piece of furniture. "Nyra, did you send your wolves to get him?" Ciel asked.

Sebastian turned his head slightly to look at the witch out of the corner of his eye. That was an excellent theory the young master had just thought up. Nyra had shown her blatant distaste for the Lord and had threatened him on multiple occasions. With wolves under her command, she could in fact easily be behind the entire Demon Hound mystery.

The witch shook her head. "No Ciel, I didn't kill him and I didn't do it. I have had no communication with the wolves of this land. The only contact I've had with a canine was James's dog Justice. I swear to both of you I didn't do it." Nyra said seriously.

Finny was walking down the hall with a candle in his hand. "Poor sweet Angela, I hope she's alright." Finny said to himself. The floor began to creak loudly and a deep raspy breathing could be heard. The gardener got really creeped out. "Wh-who's there?" He asked.

Mei-rin ran towards him, screaming which caused Finny to start screaming. She leapt onto Finny and wrapped her arms around him out of fear.

"Hey what are you doing?" Finny asked once he calmed down.

"Finny, did you hear that spooky noise?" Mei-rin squeaked.

"Yeah, what was it?" Finny asked.

"Maybe it's the late Lord Berrymore! What if he's back for revenge?" She squeaked again.

The two screamed again but Mei-rin had a big smile on her face, which confused the young man with super human strength.

"Uh...why are you happy?" He asked.

Mei-rin giggled. "I simply adore a good scary story Finny yes I do! I'm so excited I'm shivering!" She latched herself onto the gardener's arm. "Come on, let's go investigate!"

"B-but, but why?" Finny stuttered.

Finny and Mei-rin began to walk down the hall in the direction of where the noise came from.

"It's all so horribly frightening!" Mei-rin said happily.

"That isn't a good thing." Finny muttered under his breath.

The turned a corner and saw some candle light peeking out from a partly open door. More raspy breathing could be heard. Finny and Mei-rin glanced at each other. They both peaked in the door and were quite shocked with what they found. Angela was lying on her back while a man with silver shaggy hair was on top of her.

"That tickles." She giggled. "Not so rough. Careful." The man dragged his tongue along the side of Angela's neck.

Mei-rin yelled and burst out into a violent nose bleed. She was blushing and put a blood soaked handkerchief to her nose. "This is scandalous yes it is! Angela must be a very hard woman to behave like this! Here she is only hours after her master died a horrible death!" Mei-rin said. She glanced up and saw Finny standing there rigidly. "Finny?" She asked, concerned. The gardener ran down the hall crying. "Finny!" Mei-rin whisper yelled after him.

He ran out into the rain, bulldozing through trees, boulders and everything else in his path. He cleared a path right through the forest.

"Now he's lost it." Mei-rin mumbled, holding a coat over her head to shield herself from the rain.

Bard walked into the kitchen the next morning with a big yawn. "Good morning everyone." Mei-rin walked in with a smile but Finny had bags under his eyes.

Angela walked in with a serving tray. "Ah, good morning!" She said happily.

"Angela, are you sure you should be out of bed?" Bard asked.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry for all the trouble." Angela said. She set the serving tray on the table. "My master would be most disappointed with my weak behavior in front of guests. He always insisted on courtesy first." She then noticed Finny.

"Oh! Are you alright? You look so pale!" Angela said. When she reached to feel his forehead Finny packed away quickly to the wall. He started waving his arms around.

"Oh I'm sick! It's just a little tiny touch of a cold! Nothing more! But you shouldn't get to close or you might catch it! Sorry bye!" Finny then ran swiftly out of the room.

"For a sick bloke he can sure run quickly don't you think?" Bard asked.

Finny sat on one of the fallen trees, holding his knees to his chest. "Oh, my Angela." He muttered.

"Finny!" Mei-rin called.

"For today's tea we have a cabinet pudding, it was made using local black berries." Sebastian said.

"You're certainly relaxed." Ciel said.

"Because we're in no hurry sir." Sebastian said.

Mei-rin and Finny burst through the door, making Nyra nearly jump out of her skin. "Sebastian hurry!" The clumsy maid yelled.

"What is it this time? Do calm down please." Sebastian sighed.

"We've looked all over but we can't find Angela!" Finny said worriedly.

"Oh that's all? Yeah, don't worry about it. She said there were some medicinal herbs she knew about. She went to go pick some up." Bard said.

"Right now?" Finny asked. "Why would she?"

"She went all alone while there might be a demon hound out there?" Mei-rin asked.

Bard suddenly looked quite worried. "Oh hell..." He clearly hadn't thought of that.

"What was she thinking going out all by herself?" Finny asked.

"She said she was worried, about you being kind of sick and all." Bard explained.

Finny looked up in shock. "For me? She went for me?" He then took off running.

"Come on Sebastian!" Bard said. "Let's go help him!" He ran off to follow the others.

"Well...uh."

"Hurry!" Bard yelled. "Are you a red blooded man or aren't you?! Fine then, let's go Mei-rin." Bard said.

"Sir, yes sir!" The maid responded enthusiastically.

"Where's Tanaka?" Bard asked. Said chibi man was wearing a hunter's outfit, like he was on a safari.

"That's the spirit! Alright let's move out men!" Bard said.

"Sir yes sir!" Mei-rin saluted while Tanaka ho ho hoed. The three quickly departed.

"You know I'm quite interested, what color is your blood?" Ciel smirked. Nyra created a knife made of ice. She placed it against Sebastian's cheek.

"Only one way to find out." The witch smirked. She was thinking black.

"Get out of my face please." Sebastian said, moving the knife away. Nyra giggled in amusement.

"At
any rate, it looks as if we do need to hurry now." Ciel said, drinking his tea. Sebastian sighed. Ciel smirked again. "Go out there and put on a good show for me, am I clear?"

Sebastian bowed his head. "Perfectly, my young lord."

"Angela!" The servants yelled out repeatedly for the maid.

"Can you hear me?" Finny called out. "Oh Angela, please answer us." Finny said quietly. That's when Mei-rin screamed.

"What's wrong?" Bard asked as he and Finny ran over. The maid whimpered and pointed a shaking finger out into the fog. It was a field of severed limbs, arms and legs strewn all about.

"What are those?" Bard asked.

"I'm not sure I can take any more surprises." Mei-rin said.

They noticed a fresher looking arm sticking out from a pile of rubble. The middle finger had a silver ring with a 'B' on it.

"Hey... look at that ring." Finny said.

"It's Lord Henry's!" The servants chorused.

A loud dog howl startled them, causing them to run and hide behind a boulder. They peaked out to see a naked man with black nails, toenails sharp as he walked through the field. He had shaggy silver hair and red eyes.

"My, who's he?" Mei-rin whispered.

The man walked over to Lord Berrymore's arm, sniffed it, repositioned it and then sniffed it again.

"A trophy! So it really wasn't the demon hound that killed Lord Henry, it was a human being after all." Bard muttered.

Mei-rin broke out into a slight nose bleed. "Quite a specimen of humanity, yes he is." She covered her nose.

"But why? Did he have some sort of grudge against Lord Henry?" Bard asked.

Mei-rin gasped. "I wonder, would Angela have asked him to do it?"

"Say what?" Bard asked. "Why would Angela do that?"

"Yeah he's right!" Finny frowned.

"Easy boy." Bard said.

"Angela has nothing to do with this! Don't just go around accusing people!" finny said. The servants shushed him, causing the gardener to frantically cover his mouth.

The man turned in their direction, sniffing. He ran his tongue over his lips, causing Finny to freeze when he saw the familiar action. The ground began to rumble. The servants turned and saw the villagers running in their swimsuits.

"What are you doing? Why are you dressed like that?" Bard asked.

"We're all going to bathe in the waterfall to ease the wrath of the demon hound." A villager said.

"He's back, his terrible voice echoed throughout the village all last night!" An elderly woman said. She was riding piggy-back style on a man's back.

"He howled for hours and hours. The demon's anger is still among us!" Another villager said.

"A howl eh?" Mei-rin asked, remembering Finny's crying.

Finny then remembered the silver haired man but when he turned back he was gone. Scowling he quickly took off to look for him.

"Oi Finny, come back!" Bard yelled as he and Mei-rin chased after him.

"Alright everyone, let's get back to stretching!" A man from the village said enthusiastically.

The servants walked through some stone ruins. Another dog howl sounded off.

"Wh-what's that sound?" Finny asked. That's when he saw it. The large shadow of a dog. Its long silver tail lashed back and forth.

"Uh oh, he is real." Bard said. The hound looked at them with its red eyes, growling.

"IT'S THE DEMON HOUND!" The servants yelled. The monster roared and then ran towards them, its large claws scraping the ground. The servants screamed. That's when Finny noticed the tattered white cloth between its claws. He gasped.

"That fabric! It's Angela's!" Finny ran at the demon hound.

"What're you doing? Finny wait!" Bard yelled.

"Angela!" Finny yelled as he grabbed onto the beast's leg. The hound reared and tried to throw him off but the gardener clung on stubbornly while he screamed.

"Oh hell!" Bard growled. "Here, give me that!" The chef took the shotgun from Tanaka. "Time to show you what I can do." Bard said as he carefully took aim.

When he pulled the trigger there was a small pop and confetti and streamers came out of the gun. "BLOODY HELL! WHY WOULD YOU BRING A TOY GUN WITH YOU!?"

The demon hound finally succeeded in flinging Finny off of him. The silver beast loomed over the gardener and his paw came down on him. Mei-rin screamed and Finny closed his eyes tightly. When he didn't feel anything and heard the beast growling again he opened his eyes. Sebastian and Nyra were standing in front of him. The hound's paw was resting on Sebastian's hand.

"Would you look at that? So well trained he even knows how to shake!" Nyra said with a brilliant smile. She took a moment to admire the beast's claws.

"You were just in time." Finny said in awe.

"But I'm afraid well trained or not..." Sebastian smirked. "You'll have to go now." Sebastian threw the demon hound into a broken section of wall.

"Come, this is no time to be playing with a puppy." Ciel said sternly.

"Master!" The three servants chorused as Finny got to his feet.

"Certainly, we shall finish it off at once." Sebastian said. "There is only one way to get a dog to obey your command." Sebastian said, his eyes glowing demonically.

"You need to show it who the pack leader is." Nyra said, the whites of her eyes turning black.

LISTEN! I'm not sure if the servants should know if Nyra is a witch or not. They never react to Sebastian's incredible strength so I guess they think it best to not question it. So they won't question this either!

A blast of green flames shot up towards the sky, enveloping Sebastian and Nyra. The witch had told Sebastian about a spell that she wanted to use, but she could only use it if another being of power did it with her, like another witch or in this case, a demon. It was a transformation spell. Witches, capable of amazing accomplishments on their own could do much more with other witches of high power; one of them was a joint transformation.

Once the fire died down a new being had replaced Nyra and Sebastian. It was a giant black wolf, slightly bigger than the silver demon hound. It had two heads, the right one had glowing green eyes and the left one had glowing red eyes. There was a pentagram on the beast's left paw and the green eyed head was wearing Nyra's necklaces. Folded against the black wolf's sides was a massive pair of midnight colored bird like wings. Its long tail stood erect, a sign of dominance.

Inside the minds of the two headed creature Sebastian and Nyra took a moment to get used to their new form. They took a breath at the same time and could feel that they shared the same organs. Their lungs expanded with each breath and their heart beat at a calm and steady pace.

'Incredible.' Sebastian thought.

'Thank you!' Nyra thought back a smile pulling on her wolf face.

'You can hear my thoughts?' Sebastian thought in slight shock.

'Yes!' Nyra thought. 'This way we can easily decide how we want to fight him!'

"Just because you have the form of a wolf, doesn't make you a wolf!" The demon hound snarled at them.

"Prove it then!" Nyra challenged. Her lips pulled back and she snarled, revealing sharp fangs.

"It's time for you to learn your place!" Sebastian glared, also snarling in a challenge.

The demon hound snarled and charged at them. The black one snarled as well and then ran forward. Nyra spat a bit of fire at the ground a head of them, creating a pile of embers. Sebastian then slapped the embers up into the demon hound's face. It yelped in pain and tried to brush the burning bits out of its eyes. Suddenly both Nyra and Sebastian were sinking their fangs into the back of the silver hound's neck.

Snarling the hound was pushed onto its back as the black wolf bit its shoulders. The demon hound batted them away. Both hounds reared with ferocious roars and began clawing at each other's faces. Nyra charged her claws with lightning and Sebastian's glowed red with a demonic energy. Those two blows sent the demon hound sprawling against the ground.

Sebastian and Nyra both sank their fangs into either one of the demon hound's shoulders. Their wings opened and with swift and powerful down strokes they soared into the air, carrying the demon hound with them. They then dived to the ground. When they landed there was a giant crater.

"Sebastian! Nyra!" Finny gasped as he and the other two ran to the hole.

"Uh... Hello?" Bard called out.

"I don't see them down there!" Mei-rin said worriedly.

Ciel stepped forward. "Quit dawdling down in that hole! Get back here right now!" Ciel commanded.

"Yes sir." Sebastian's voice replied.

"Whatever you want Ciel." Nyra's voice said as well.

The ground began to rumble and steam rushed upwards. They all ran back away from the hole as water erupted out of it like a geyser.

"Ow! Ow! Hot!" Finny yelled.

"Oi, what is this? A hot spring?" Bard asked.

"Um... where are they?" Finny asked.

"This place is supposed to be a resort for the queen." Nyra's voice said. "It needs a central attraction."

"A luxury, a way for people to relax and forget their cares." Sebastian said with a smirk. "That's what we have here, a natural hot spring." Sebastian and Nyra stood on top of the geyser and Sebastian held the silver haired man from earlier in his arms.

"Wow it's amazing!" The servants said.

Sebastian and Nyra leapt don onto the ground with perfect agility.

"If I couldn't find a hot spring or two for my master, well, then what kind of butler would I be the idea is simply unthinkable." Sebastian's smirk morphed into a look of disgust when the silver hair man began to lick his cheek. Nyra burst into a fit of giggles.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take!" Mei-rin yelled as blood burst from her nose in a rapid flow.

Angela suddenly appeared, running to the scene. "Pluto!" She called.

"Pluto?" Bard asked. The silver hair man leapt from Sebastian's arms and ran on all fours to meet Angela. He put his hands on her shoulders and licked her cheek happily.

Angela laughed. "Good boy, my good boy." She smiled, stroking his head.

A little while later Pluto was fast asleep on Angela's lap as she petted his head. "I'm sorry for the confusion, this is Pluto, I found him last month. I've always been a big dog lover and he was so adorable, I absolutely had to take him in."

"Adorable?" Finny and Mei-rin asked, glancing at each other.

"He does have a bad habit of turning human when he gets excited." Angela said.

"A habit? You call that a habit?" Bard asked in shock.

"So you sheltered and fed him without telling anybody else." Sebastian said.

"Yes that's right. Lord Berrymore used the legend of the demon hound to control the villagers. But in truth he feared the hound more than anyone else. I didn't know what would happen to Pluto if he found out. I see now I was too indulgent. I never thought this sweet boy would hurt Lord Berrymore." Angela sad. Pluto snuggled closer to Angela.

"Please sir! Please take him with you! I know it's an imposition but would you bring him to live at the Phantomhive manor?" Angela asked.

Sebastian stared in shock.

"You want us to keep that monster?" Bard asked in shock.

"He needs a firm hand. I think if Sebastian and Nyra were there to train him he could become a good dog." Angela said.

"No thank you." Sebastian said. "I'm a butler, not one hell of a dog trainer." Nyra snickered, one hell of a dog trainer sounded funny to the witch.

"Why not?" Ciel asked. The servants turned to Ciel in shock.

"Master, is this an order?" Sebastian asked, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

"It is. I think I'll find it amusing, in several ways." Ciel smirked mischievously. Sebastian sighed in defeat. Nyra snickered again. They turned when it sounded like a stampede was headed their way. It was the villagers.

"The curse of the great demon hound has lifted!" They cheered. They fell to their knees in front of the geyser.

"Oh thank goodness, we're finally free!"

"What's all this about?" Ciel asked.

"My lord, there is a legend in this village that when the sins of our ancestors against dogs have been fully atoned for, the land will weep tears of forgiveness." Angela said.

"The land's tears are a blessing!" An elderly woman cried.

Sebastian sighed. "Don't they realize the hot spring has been there under the ground all along?"

"Likely not." Ciel said. "At any rate our work here is done."

Sebastian smirked down at the young earl. "I seem to recall you were forced to eat your words earlier. Would you like to say it again now that it's true?"

"Why don't you do it?" Ciel asked, a tick mark forming in his forehead. Nyra chuckled. Those two were so cute.

"This case is now officially closed!" Sebastian said dramatically.

"Excellent, this is just perfect." Ciel sighed as he soaked in the hot spring.

"Allow me sir, traditional hot spring service." Sebastian said, placing a floating tray in the water. It had a tea cup on it and little cookies. "You see my lord; this is how the Japanese enjoy hot springs." Ciel took a sip of the tea. Nyra was sitting on the other end of the hot spring.

"It is a nice addition." Ciel said. Construction was going on all over the village.

"That depressing, creepy village is taking on a turn around." Nyra said.

"I imagine it will be enough to dispel the queen's worries." Ciel said.

"Something tells me my worries are only just beginning." Sebastian said as Pluto swam in the hot spring happily. He saw Nyra and barked happily. Swiftly he bounded out of the water and landed right beside the witch. He licked her cheek as she giggled and smiled.

"Such a sweet boy." Nyra said, ruffling his hair.

Nyra sighed in bliss as she lowered herself into the hot spring that night. She really did want to enjoy it before she had to leave. Steam filled the air, making the area even warmer. Nyra lowered herself into the water so that it was up to her neck. Her black hair floated around her. Her choker and wolf necklace were still around her neck.

Nyra suddenly heard footsteps. They were coming towards her from in front of her. It was too late at night, no one should be up. The witch thought it might have been Sebastian trying to mess with her. But instead a small trembling form stepped out of the shadows. He was a young man, probably around the age of 17. He was dressed in red and black with a black hooded cloak. His armor was black with dark grey lining. He had a bottle with a blue liquid inside it with silver sparkles; she also recognized the book he carried.

He was pale as a sheet and trembling with fear. He was probably a new witch hunter sent to kill a witch from a superior. Nyra sat up, her hair clinging to her neck and chest. With the moon shining on her from above it looked almost like a scene in a movie, the young woman sitting naked in moonlit water, looking so innocent. The man opened the book and began to read.

"B-B-Belh, h-hies-s-s zes-s-sm." He stuttered. The stuttering rendered the language useless, Nyra felt no pain. It had to be spoken clearly to be harmful, but with his stuttering that language was inadequate. Nyra laughed.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" Nyra asked, tilting her head to the side as she smiled mischievously, her green eyes glittering with mirth.

"Bi sh-sh-shih-h-h-i, i-i-ixes-s-s-s zes-sm." He stammered. Nyra laughed again, causing the man to falter.

"You're just a novice!" Nyra laughed uproariously like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard. When a witch hunter was scared and stuttering, the best way to keep them that way was to make fun of them and cut them down to size.

Nyra stood up, water droplets running down her pale body in moonlit rivulets. She walked forward with a seductive sway of her hips. She smirked when the man's stuttering worsened and he tried to hide his blush.

"You don't know who I am? Do you?" The witch asked. "I am the most powerful witch in all of Europe. Many witches have tried and failed to take my place. I have hundreds of years under my belt. You, you are just a little boy dressed up like a witch hunter, struggling to read a few measly sentences, if you can't even do that, how will you make it through a fight?" Nyra smirked when she saw whatever self-worth left in the young man drained away when she said that.

"Well, feel honored a witch as great as I has decided you're worth killing." Nyra said. Just then the green jewels dangling from her wolf necklace began to glow and vibrate. Suddenly several cracks formed in the crystals before they exploded and shattered. Just then Nyra fell through the water.

The man scrambled to the edge of the water to see what happened but couldn't see anything. Then, a glowing green light appeared in the water and the water began to bubble. It sounded as if though some muffled prehistoric roar sounded off from under the water. That was when two tall shadowy figures rose out of the water. Their eyes were glowing red. They seemed like those sea serpents you see in the monster movies except instead of some kind of reptile head, it was a giant wolf head instead.

The two black monsters snarled and then launched at the witch hunter. Swiftly they devoured the man, armor and all, leaving nothing behind. Once they were satisfied with their work they retreated back into the water. The liquid stopped bubbling and the green glow vanished. Nyra rose up the surface again, the green crystals back on her wolf necklace. She opened her eyes and smirked.

"He should feel quite flattered not many foes even get to see a glimpse at my ultimate form."

The carriages were loaded and ready for departure. Everyone was ready to go. Angela was putting a black spiked collar on Pluto. "Nice and snug, don't ever forget me dear Pluto." Angela said, kissing his cheek.

"AND PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON ALRIGHT! DON'T JUST LET IT ALL HANG OUT THERE! COME ON!" Bard yelled as Mei-rin got yet another nose bleed.

"Well it was fun Angela." Finny said.

"I'm sure we'll meet again, my sweet boy." She kissed Finny on the cheek, causing the gardener to go bright red.

"Should we get going?" Nyra asked.

"Certainly, maybe someday I'll come to visit Pluto at the estate." Angela said with a smile.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Nyra said.

"What?" Angela asked.

"You turned a demon hound into an obedient pup." Nyra said. "Quite an extraordinary achievement. You seem to know how to gain the upper hand against supernatural beings. One might say you've been trained to do so." Nyra narrowed her eyes at the maid and Angela glared right back.

"Let's go Nyra." Ciel said.

"Of course." The witch replied, hopping into the carriage so that she could sit right next to the earl. Sebastian cracked the whip and the horses began walking.

"Goodbye, I hope I'll see you again!" Finny called back.

Angela laughed. "One day, you shall." She said sisterly, glaring at the back of Nyra's head.

Attention. I'm starting a Q&A thing. Ask my characters what ever you want. Be it dumbest thing they've ever done or dare them to do something. Black Butler characters also included like Ciel and Sebastian. Please send me your questions, I am very interested in what you want to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.5K 13
Lavender isn't your normal everyday demon. The difference between her and most? She feels compassion. Join this strange cat demon as she finds hersel...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...
162K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...
88.6K 2.6K 21
y/n is a beautiful, young maiden.... well when she wants to be anyway. She is surprised when she finds out that a mysterious raven is following her...