True Monster (Karma Akabane X...

Autorstwa Katsu-san

|COMPLETED; UNDER EDITING| (Y/N) (N/Y) was the new girl in E-3. Brand new and full of mystery of her past. Bu... Więcej

Shin'nyūsei No Jikan!
Jikan O Damashimasu!
Anata Mushiro Jikandesu!
Supai Jikan!
Atarashī Sensei no Jikan!
Me no Jikan!
Kontesuto no Jikan!
Hidzuke Jikoku!
Tanjōbi no Jikan!
Jettokōsutā no Jaken! Hidzuke Jikoku Dainiki!
Tozasareta Tobira no Jikan no Haigo ni Arimasu!
Kako-ji!
Kumitate Jikan!
Benkyō no Jikan!
Tesuto Jikan!
Jikan o Torippu!
Jikan o Yūkai!
Jikan o Kyūshutsu! Jikan Dainiki o Yūkai!
Jikan no Henkō!
Tōi Omoide no Jikan!
Hōmutaimu!
Harō~in Supesharu!
Buraddi Kankō Supotto
Shinkei
Watashi Wa, Anata O Aishiteimasu
Shazai To Ukeire
Kurisumasu Supesharu!
Hanagasaku Ai
Hōmu
Shujutsu
Yori Tsuyoi
Barentain Dē
Furui Omoide No Kikan
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Daini no Kikan.
Furui Kioku no Fuk, Dai 3-Ki
Furui Kioku no Kukki, Dai 4-Ki
Furui Omoide no Kikan, Dai 5-Kai
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 6-Ki
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 7-Ki
Dakishimeru Jikan!
Oya no Jikan!
Fesutibaru Jikan!
Kyōshitsu Jikan!
Takebayashi Jikan
Kurumaisu
Hidzuke Jikoku! Dai 4-ki!
Neichāu~ōku
Yūrei?
E-Class Kik
Male or Female? Part 2
Gay or European? Part 3
Omoshiroi Sumairu
Purin
Shoppingukāto
Shinzō Hossa
Kessei
Kankaku o Oi Te
Pantī no Dorobō
Itona
Geitaidenwa Ga Mondaidesu
Kare no Ketsudan
Yūshoku no Hidzuke to Shazai
Shinrai
Psssst
Enkaku Seigyo Satsujin Kikai
100k Special
Mayonaka no Pikunikku
Machibuse
Itai Namida
Saikai
Gokai o Torinozoku
Hello!
New Story
New Story!

Tōchaku Jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki!

5.3K 173 56
Autorstwa Katsu-san

~(Y/N)'S POV~

It was slowly becoming night. The sun was setting as Karma and I made our way out of the amusement park. It was so tiring today, my feet ached in every step I took.

"Did you have fun, (Y/N)?" Karma broke our silence. It was comfortable, but more like the silence that charms you to sleep.

"Yes, it was nice," I reported to him. We didn't say anything at all, once again. It made my mind travel.

I wonder why Koro-sensei gave us tickets to the festival in the first place. I thought it would be more, perverted since it is Koro-sensei. I shake my head. He was definitely planning something. And when Rio-san and Kaede-chan came to my house this morning with all the make-up and dress, there was something hatching. I just can't put my finger on it.

I look at a build board sign that was podcasting some type of soad company. My mind wanders off to my mother. She should be coming back from her trip tomorrow morning but to be honest, I was dreading it. My mother is a nice women, but sometimes she can get aggressive....

A voice broke me out of my thoughts. "(Y/N), the train is here."

I look up at Karma who's face was plastered with irritation. Was he calling me for a while? I made my way towards the open doors and enter the train. The doors shut with a little ding and starts to zoom off.

I stood up, clutching a pole. Karma stands next to me clutching the pole to the right of me. I look at some of the other passengers but they seem to caught up in their social life. The train stops at the first stop and three people leave.

I look down at my hands and close my eyes. I wonder how Father is doing, I haven't tried to make contact with him, but I doubt he would want to hear from me....

"Mr. (N/Y), I'm sorry to have called you on this gloomy day," a short bald man told my father. My father looked very irritated. His (e/c) eyes glared at the man. This man, Mr. Hunter was my principal.

"Your daughter, Ms. (Y/N) attacked one of the older students, to the point where his life was in danger."

Upon hearing this, my father looked down at me, with blazing (e/c) eyes. I casted my glance downwards. Even if I was to tell my side of the story, no one would listen to me.

"There was eye witness reports on how (Y/N) attacked the boy," the principal went into a small drawer in his oak desk and searched around, causing some ruffling sounds to be heard. It was surprising that he could find anything in that cluttered thing.

His blad head resurfaced and handed my father a picture. He stared emotionless at the bloody scene. There was the boy, who I beat to the inch of his life. Some teeth where knocked out, sprawled around in his own blood.

The boy was a fat chubby boy, who could barley fit into his blue blazer. His right eye was swollen and blood came from his nose and mouth. His left side was face down into his own pool of blood. There where footprints on his dirty blazer that rested on his back. The foot prints matched the size of my dress shoe.

"He was emitted to the hospital this afternoon, but sadly, his parents are over seas and cannot do anything about the situation until they return on (N/T) soil. I'm sure they'll sue when they come back."

My Father gotten out of his seat and handed the principal back the picture. "Thank you, Mr. Hunter, I'll take care of this and talk to her Mother."

My father gripped my shoulder and hauled me out of the school. When I returned home, my Father just walked away from me and went directly to his phone. I scrambled away to my room upstairs. I was frighten, he was talking to my Mother which wasn't good.

Later, he entered my room with a scroll. "Your Mother and I decided that you should move to Japan with her. Pack your bags, you're leaving the day after tomorrow." He left the room without saying anything else. I sighed and went to the side of my (f/c) comforter.

I'll be able to start all over again, I thought to myself as I undressed and changed into my crop top shirt and a pair of short shorts that went mid thigh.

Maybe this change will work for me.

I come back to reality when Karma tugged at my hand. I finally realized his hand was interwinded with mine. He glided his thumb around my palm, in soft swirling patterns.

"Hey, you okay?" He whispered to me. I gave him a smile.

"Yeah, just thinking," I answered him. Suddenly, the doors opened and I rushed out.

"(Y/N), come back!" I heard Karma shout. I weaved my way around the crowd of people. People gave me dirty looks when I bumped into them with out saying anything.

I finally found the door to lead me out, but stop short when I heard something.

Is that Nagisa-kun arguing with Koro-sensei?

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

The four stalkers sat at the very back of the train and watched Karma and (Y/N) stand in silence.

"Why aren't they talking?!" Kayano exclaimed with a pout. 'This was suppose to be a date, so why aren't they doing anything?!' Kayano thought in her head.

"I don't even understand why you guys insist we watch them like this!" Nagisa mummered. He was sitting in his house this morning studying for their upcoming test, and the next thing he knew, he was following his best friend on his date with three weirdo's.

"Nagisa-kun you just don't understand love!" Koro-sensei exclaimed with a grin. A small blush appeared on his yellow cheeks.

Nagisa rolled his eyes. "I don't see why I would need to understand it now...."

Koro-sensei gasped as his students claim. "Nagisa-kun!" He screamed. Instantly, the two girls covered his exposed teeth.

They held their fingers to their lips. "Shhh! Or they'll hear us!" Nakaurma exclaimed. Kayano nodded her head.

Koro-sensei sweat dropped at his own stupidity. "Yes, I am very sorry. But, Nagisa-kun!"

Koro-sensei continued on how about in life, everyone needs a partner. Nagisa always gave the same response on how people don't only need love. They continued on like this for a while until they saw (Y/N) leave the train.

"The Eagle is on the move!" Koro-sensei exclaimed. Everyone ran out of the train, trying to see where she went but got lost in the crowd.

"I need to see what happens!" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

Nagisa glared at his teacher. "Koro-sensei, its not your love life!" Nagisa exclaimed. He couldn't help but feel bad for (Y/N). There was a reason why she left, and it was obvious that she wanted to be left alone.

"Of course I am, I'm a apart of their love life! I'm their teacher!" He exclaimed.

"Doesn't mean you get involved in their personal life!"

Suddenly, they felt a deadly aura around them. All four of them instantly started to sweat bullets.

"What. Are. You. Guys. Doing. Here?" The voice asked. The voice belong to the one and only (Y/N). They all slowly turned around, to be faced with blazing red eyes.

They all flinched back, even Koro-sensei who began to sweat more than the rest of them. It was clear that (Y/N) was very pissed. Even the other passengers around them, avoided the little group, forming a small circle in the middle of the station.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I quickly came from behind them. I recognized three of them as two females and one male classmate. The other as my slimy homeroom teacher who was disguised terribly.

My mood darkened immediately. "What. Are. You. Guys. Doing. Here?" I ask the four very bitterly. My patience was thin and my anger boiled. If looks could kill, every one of them would be on a platter by now.

No one answered me, but sweated bullets. They all look at me nervously. "I'm not repeating myself. Answer. Now." I growl at them.

Nagisa-kun was the first to answer. "We followed you on your date with Karma-kun!" He squeaked. The others glared at him. But Koro-sensei didn't move his glaze at all, only stood in the same spot.

I look down at the small boy. He bowed very deeply, but I didn't regret what I said next. "You thought it would be funny to see what happen to make it your little game, huh?!" I shouted at them.

They all flinched at my words. Kaede looked at me with guilty eyes. "No, (Y/N)-chan! That isn't it!-"

"Then why are you here?!" I shouted at her. "To see the beautiful sunset of my day?!" I growl. Koro-sensei seemed to finally snap out of his trance and looked at me.

"(N/Y)-san, that was a little harsh," he tried telling me. I tch at him and sent him a glare.

"Then what? Find material for your book?" I hiss at him.

"You think someone wants to hear the bullshit?!" I shout. It seems that Karma finally found us, which I'm surprised since almost everyone stopped to look at us. I sent him a glare, he immediately froze at the scene.

"I thought I could trust you!" I yelled at him. His eyes widen at me.

"No, no! That's not it (Y/N)! You know that!"

"Let me see your phone!" I shout at him. He sent me a questioning look. I held out my hand. "If that's not it, then let me see it."

The other sent looks at each other. I didn't remove my glaze when he looked down at his pocket. He slowly brought it out and unlocked it. He looked at me, in the eyes which where full of fury, and placed his phone in my hands.

I go to his messages and scrolled through them.

Karma: Hey Kaede, can I ask you for a favor?

Kayano: Yeah sure, what ya need?

Karma: I want you to help (Y/N) get dressed up. I know sometimes she doesn't like to get ready like a girl.

Kayano: Karma! No need to be mean! But sure I'll help!

I close the tab and go under Rio.

Rio: I hope you know I'm following you guys around on your date :)

Karma: okay, don't care. Make sure you take good pics

I close that tab and go under Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei: Karma you've grown up a lot! Gyhehe~ I'm so happy for you!

Karma: how did you get my number and my date with (Y/N) is more like a force, not optional

Koro-sensei: don't say that, Karma! I don't need your negative attitude apart of my teen romance!

Karma: whatever. I'm only doing this because I have tickets :p

I didn't read any more before throwing back his phone. My eyes soften and I let my hands hang by my sides. "I think my theory was quite right."

I turn around, my back facing the others. I walk away, but this time no one tried to say anything as I left. When I finally exit the station, I break out in a sprint.

I felt like something in me, just crumbled down into millions of pieces. My heart feels heavy. It was becoming dark and I was worried that I was going to make it home when the moon slowly started to show its cresten shape.

I feel like my whole word is just a living hell.

By the time I reach home, it was probably around 8:30. I sigh as I push my key into the lock. I wiggle it around before the door creaked open.

I sighed as I flipped on the lights. It was so quite and peaceful, it reminded me of something that I feel like I'll never reach again.

I sigh as I walked into the kitchen. My appetite was long gone, but my throat felt so dry, I decided to grab a bottle of water before wiping off this shit off my face and crawl into my bed.

But a strong smell suddenly hit me and I almost knocked me off my feet. I gagged as I enter the kitchen, my eyes burning at the toxic seemed to linger in the air. There was no way....

When I entered the kitchen, a lean women with long brown hair wrapped up into a tight bun. Her (e/c) eyes glazed out the window where she was standing by. She was wearing a plain white dress shirt and a tight blue skirt that went down to her knee caps. She turned around with a sour face.

"(Y/N)," the women mummered. My eyes focused on the bottle of vodka she was drinking. There was already two empty bottles into the sink.

I felt myself really want to return to that train station. "Mother...."

Hey guys, so I hope you liked this chapter. This chapter didn't take long as I thought it would, some chapter take about 2 hours to six days. Sometimes I'm lazy :p. So this chapter mostly focused on reader-chans past not really about the end of the date of how I intentally wanted it to be but I thought it would be more intreasting if you got to know more about your past. Also, thank you LovelyKaylaangel, animu_kpop4ever , Monochrome_Tenshi and grimdeath2345 for voting! So I hope you guys liked this chapter and can't wait to see you next time!

Japanese: Tōchaku jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki! Also spelled as 到着時刻!日付時刻第三期! English: Arrival Time! Date Time 3rd Period!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.9K 673 20
(Y/n) (L/n) faces a tragedy that compares to none. She actually faces more than one. It pretty much ruined her life, but she would always smile even...
198K 6.1K 27
"I thought you liked me," Y/N whispered. "You actually thought I liked you because I teased you? How old are we Y/N?" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Maybe it was Karma'...
437 25 11
Y/N L/N, a student in Kunugigaoka Junior High who excels in academics and is the Best Friend of Asano Gakushu. She gets thrown down in the E class an...
534K 11.8K 39
(Y/N)(L/N) an elite student request to transfer to class 3-E to study for third year in junior high. The principle fulfilled her request unwillingly...