My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
First Day in the Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

Kidnapping!

3.5K 79 43
By Leopardfang17

I own nothing but my OC. Please review, they make me insanely happy. Tell your friends about this story, I want reviews! Love you guys. Enjoy.

"Bloody hell, this wire's done for." Bard said, examining the wire underneath the floor boards that had been chewed up by a rat.

"Oh not the rats again," Mei-rin sighed.

"This is getting ridiculous, I mean I've heard they've been plaguing London lately but I never imagined they'd be such a problem this far out of the city." Bars said, scratching the back of his head.

Just then, a rat ran by right in front of them, causing all three of the stooges to cry out in shock. Finny, quietly snuck over to a column with a bust on it. "NOW I'VE GOT YOU RAT!" He yelled and threw the column at the rat. Bard and Mei-rin screamed as the column crashed into the ground, shaking the manor. The rat squeaked as it made its get away.

"Looks like it got away, haha." Finny laughed nervously.

"What are you laughing for!? Are you trying to kill us to you idiot!?" Bard yelled.

Mei-rin breathed a sigh of relief, having escaped unharmed and Tanaka ho ho ho'ed.

Inside the billiards room everyone could hear the stooges yelling. "There's another one!" "Catch it!"

"Quite the commotion out there." Sir Randal said. All the guests were playing billiards, or 'pool', as Nyra dubbed it. Said witch/governess was currently standing in the shadows, hiding from view. "It seems you're experiencing a rat problem as well." Sir Randal was police commissioner of Scotland Yard; he did not like Ciel much. He hadn't seen much of Nyra; all he knew about her was that she was Ciel's governess from America.

Azzuro Vanel was next. While he prepared to make his shot a fat guy, who Nyra didn't know, was sitting and eating a sandwich. "Speaking of which, how long to you plan on letting the vermin run wild, filthy monsters. Someone really ought to take care of them don't you think?"

"And someone will." A Chinese man said. It was Lau; he was the English branch member of the Shanghai Trading Company, Kon Ron. He was dressed in sumptuous Chinese clothing, which included a Tangzhuang. Sitting on his lap was Ran-Mao.

Ran-Mao had large, golden eyes and black hair with thick, square bangs. Her hair was arranged in long braids and cat ear-like buns, accompanied by a pink rose and a golden tassel on the left bun. She wore a short, black and lavender cheongsam, decorated with dark-pink petals, and a blue jacket over it. Finally, she wore thigh-high tights, black ballet shoes, and gold anklets with bells.

"He's just waiting for the opportune moment." Lau said.

"Indeed," a woman in the shadows said. Befitting her title as "Madam Red," Angelina possessed red eyes and crimson hair that was kept in a bob cut. She was regularly clad in red lipstick and clothing, which normally consisted of a red skirt and matching waistcoat, a ruffled white blouse, a red hat, and black gloves. "He prefers to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn to, Lord Phantomhive?" Madam Red asked her nephew.

"I'll pass. It's my policy not to shoot if I know that'll miss." Ciel said, leaning against his own hand.

"That's all very well," Randal said. "But when will you take care of the problem?"

"Anytime you like, the rats will soon come looking for their forbidden cheese and I hold the key to the stores." Ciel replied, speaking in the weird code that Nyra always found funny, when the situation wasn't so serious. You could literally cut the tension in the air with a knife.

Just then Azzuro made a bad shot. "Even so," Ciel continued. "Locating the nest and eliminating the vermin will promise to be a tedious task. You should concentrate on preparing me a suitable reward."

Randall's hand tightened on his pool stick. "You're a vulture." He growled.

Nyra stepped out of the shadows. "Sir Randal," she said, her tone similar to that of a parent scolding a naughty child. "You should mind your tongue, especially since you are in Ciel's territory right now." She placed a hand on Ciel's shoulder and stood protectively beside him. "Even more so, the servants of this mansion would be more than willing to rip out your tongue if you can't keep it in check." Nyra glared at the officer with her vividly green eyes. The coldness of her glare told the commissioner that she would carry out that threat in a heartbeat.

"Ah, Miss Nyra, as protective of the Lord as ever I see." Lau said.

"Ha! You're in trouble now Randal," Azzuro said. "What next, Lord Phantomhive?"

"It's time to put an end to this worthless game, don't you think?" Ciel said, he then directed his question to Randal, even though he wasn't looking at him. "How soon can secure the payment?"

"Tonight, I'll have it by then." He said, clearly not happy about the situation.

Ciel sat up on the pool table and readied his shot. "Then I'll send a carriage for you later, we can even prepare some light entertainment for you, does that sound good?"

"You pass your turn twice and now you're after them all in one go?!" Fatty asked in shock.

"Naturally." Ciel responded.

"Careful or your greed will undo you." Randal said.

Ciel smirked and made his shot, sinking both of the balls. "Am I undone?"

"Today's tea is a Darjeeling from Fortnum and Mason." Sebastian said.

"Smells lovely." Lau said with Ran-Mao perched on his lap with some tea of her own. "Tea can be excellent when made well."

Sebastian was pouring more tea and Nyra saw that Grell was staring at Sebastian with the upmost adoration. The witch stifled a giggle, it was real cute. Grell was Madam Red's butler, his clumsiness and accident proneness put the three stooges to shame. Nyra was watching everyone as she stood by Ciel.

"Grell." Madam Red said.

The nervous butler stood at attention. "Yes, my lady?"

"Learn something from Sebastian." She told her butler.

"Y-yes." Grell said, looking deflated.

"Just look at him," she said seriously. What she did next made Nyra laugh so hard that she was clinging to Ciel's chair for support. Madam Red was stroking Sebastian's butt with a light blush on her face as she spoke. "I mean this physique! You should quit this country job and come work for me in the city." Sebastian had turned slightly blue with shock, his red eyes had widened and he tensed up. Even the tea set was rattling. By then Nyra had collapsed onto the ground, gasping for breath.

Ciel cleared his throat. "Madam Red."

"Oh! Sorry. I couldn't help it. He looked like he needed a physical. Just a doctor's habit?"

Nyra was able to eventually pull herself up from the ground. "Ooh that was good, not every day Sebastian gets molested now isn't it?" She giggled gleefully as a tick mark appeared in both Ciel's and Sebastian's foreheads.

"Oh don't get your feathers in a bunch." Nyra rolled her eyes at the butler. Lau and Madam Red never questioned why she called him things like that, figuring it was an inside joke.

"So do you think the drug trafficker you were after was one of your guests today?" Lau asked as he stood up.

"Perhaps." Ciel replied.

"Why not leave the extermination to Lau?" Madam Red asked. "A rat knows best where a rat's nest is, doesn't he?"

"I am but a tame guinea pig dedicated to my lord." He said as he walked over to Ciel. He placed his hand on the boy's head. "If he instructs me not to act, I'm bound to do nothing."

"Watch it!" Madam Red growled as she snatched Ciel away from Lau's grasp. "You'd best keep your filthy paws off my darling nephew!" She glared at him.

"You wound me. I would never paw at him in his own home, dear madam." Lau said calmly.

"Are you saying you would if you were elsewhere?!" Madam Red said. "Careful you're on thin ice now sir!" Red looked like she could breathe fire as the two continued to argue one-sidedly.

"Master?" Sebastian asked as the earl walked out the door. Nyra followed the boy out just behind the demon.

"The rats are here." The blue eyed boy mumbled.

"IT WENT THAT WAY!" Bard yelled.

"And here to." Ciel grumbled, rubbing his forehead.

Finny ran by holding in a cat, while dressed in a cat outfit. Mei-rin followed with mouse traps snapped on her fingers and Bard brought up the rear as he carried ladles. They were having trouble with the rats.

"Master." Sebastian repeated as Nyra followed him. "Today's desert, it's a deep-dish pie made of fresh apples and raisins. It will be ready soon. Would you like to eat with your guests?" Sebastian asked.

"Bring it to my study, I'm done here." Ciel said as he walked away.

"I'll come up in a few minutes Ciel." Nyra told him. "We'll be working on Egypt; I have a few things from back then, if I can find them all." Nyra said, she patted his back and slipped something into his pocket, an action that went unnoticed by all but Sebastian. He did nothing though, since he knew that Nyra would never harm Ciel. She had a bad feeling and figured Ciel deserved some extra protection.

Ciel nodded and Nyra headed down to her room as she left Sebastian to deal with the three stooges. It didn't take her to long but she eventually found her Khopesh, her canopic jars, her snake armband and her large necklace that looked like a bird spreading its wings.

She levitated her items except for her Khopesh. She walked up to Ciel's study, on the way she met up with Sebastian. He noticed the weapon in her hand.

"That is a Khopesh if I am correct?" He asked as he pushed the cart.

Nyra nodded. "Ironically though, the Egyptians used these to behead witches."

The Khopesh was an Egyptian sickle-sword that evolved from battle axes. A typical khopesh was 20–24 inches in length, though smaller examples did exist. The blade was designed for hooking an opponent's shield or disarming them. The weapons changed from bronze to iron in the late period.

The blade was only sharpened on the outside portion of the curved end. Unlike an axe, the khopesh did not make push-cuts, but rather slashes, like a saber. The khopesh went out of use around 1300 BC.

"It seems as though ever civilization has had its share of witch hunts." Sebastian mused. "Did you ever see one?"

"Most of the time human captured people they just thought were witches." Nyra said with a slightly far-off look in her eyes. "The reason why witch hunts started was because there were actual monster witches. Some idiot witches try to use advanced magic before they are ready and they go crazy."

"Hansel and Gretel is based off of a true story, a witch actually tried to eat them. But they survived and moved on to be the best witch hunters in history. They destroyed hundreds of senile witches, a great service to the rest of us, since we try to hunt them down before they do anything crazy." She took a deep, slightly shaky breath to steady herself. She was reliving a rather painful memory and she needed to get a rein in on her emotions.

Sebastian knocked on the door. "Young master, I've brought your pie and afternoon tea for you to enjoy while you complete your lesson." There was no answer. Nyra immediately became worried. Ciel never turned down sweets. Sebastian opened the door.

"Ciel?" Nyra called. She gasped when she saw that the room was in complete disarray and the window was wide open.

"This is terrible!" Sebastian said.

Nyra and Sebastian then both spoke at the same time.

"Ciel's been kidnapped!"

"Refreshments will all be wasted now."

Nyra felt her eye twitch. "THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!" She was so stressed out right now that a crack and made its way right across her mask.

"Your face is cracking." Sebastian said calmly, taking the jars and jewelry out of the air and setting them on the tea cart.

"Grr..." Nyra growled as she focused on putting her mask back together.

SOMEWHERE IN THE EAST END

"The policemen of England's underworld, one of the nobles who have done the Queen's dirty work for generations, The Queen's Guard Dog, tasked with disposing of anyone who disagrees with her. Just how many nicknames do you have, and how many families have you crushed, Ciel Phantomhive?"

Ciel was bound up on the floor, with only a few bruises, which was odd because he could have sworn he was bleeding a few minutes ago. But he had no time to ponder that now.

"I thought it was you. You shame your family, Azzuro Vanel." Ciel said.

The man chuckled. "Come now, my little lord Phantomhive. Do you know how hard it is for the Italian mafia here? You Englishman have nothing but tea on the brain." He knelt down in front of Ciel. "It's difficult to penetrate that small mind of yours so we have to think outside the box to make money. So we found the drug trade."

Ciel responded calmly. "The pharmacy act of 1868 listed opium as a restricted substance, it is the Queen's decree, and I will eliminate those drugs and the vermin who sell them."

Azzuro sighed in aggravation. "You know this is why I hate all you Englishman. 'The queen this, the Queen that.' You act like this woman is your own mother. You line your pockets while pretending the whole time you're better than us but in the end we're no different from each other. Why can't we get along?" Azzuro said, gripping Ciel's face while smirking at him.

"I've left orders about your key. If I don't come back my servants will make sure the authorities get it." Ciel smirked. "I'm sorry, but I have no interests in getting along with someone like you."

Azzuro stood up and pointed his gun at Ciel. "You brat, don't underestimate me! My men are already waiting at your estate! Where's the key? Spit it out or your servants will start dying one by one!"

Ciel tilted his head to the side and smiled angelically, if Nyra was there she would have surely glomped him. "Oh I think they'll be alright. But you had better hope your lap dogs no how to fetch."

Ciel grunted in pain when Azzuro kicked him in the side of the cheek. He landed with a thud. He then felt a weird tingling sensation in his cheek, where he had begun to bleed. He could feel the swelling going down? It felt just like when Nyra was healing him! How was this happening? He felt something warm in his pocket. Had Nyra put something in there? If she did, what did she put in there?

Azzuro picked up the phone. "Did you hear that? The time for talk is over!" Then he hung up.

AT THE MANOR

Nyra walked down the hall with Sebastian who was still holding the pie while Nyra still held her Khopesh. Her face was contorted in a frown of concentration but she appeared to be a million miles away in her own head.

"This is most troubling, where could the master have gone?" Sebastian asked.

"Sebastian! Nyra!" Nyra snapped out of her trance like state and they both turned and say Mei-rin running down the hall. "I just found a letter, yes I did!"

"For who?" Nyra asked.

"To the servants of the Earl of Phantomhive!"

Sebastian sensed the sniper hiding in the shrubs and looked at him, making the gunman hesitate. Just then Mei-rin tripped on her shoelace and went flying. The man then used the opportunity to fire. Sebastian allowed himself to get tacked and he tossed the pie into the air. With his hand he grabbed Nyra and pulled her down with him.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Nyra yelled angrily. She knew he did it on purpose, but as to why, she had no idea.

Then she heard the bullet and watched it slice a tiny bit of Sebastian's hair. The witch heard the vase behind them shatter and a few stray droplets of water hit her as they all fell to the floor. Sebastian had his arm slung around her waist, holding her close to him and Nyra's face was buried in the side of his neck.

Her face was buried so deeply that when she lifted her head up, her lips accidently brushed his neck with a feather light touch. Nyra immediately blushed bright red, her green eyes widening. She silently prayed that Sebastian wouldn't mention it, but knowing the idiot bird, he was going to be bringing this up for the next two years. Although she couldn't see his face she could sense him smirking.

He then lifted his hand that still held the platter and caught the pie. Nyra's blush began to recede. He still had time to worry about the pie. Perhaps Nyra would be lucky and while Sebastian was focused on saving Ciel he would leave her alone.

"Mei-rin the letter, please." Sebastian said in monotone.

Nyra glanced up at the maid, who was sitting on top of Sebastian, her face the reddest she had ever seen.

"Huh? Letter? Oh yes sir!"

"If you want to return your master safely, come to Novagarden Bethmal Green as soon as possible. If you don't come before sunset, we will cut your Master's fingers off one by one and send them to you."

Nyra read the letter over Sebastian's shoulder and quickly became angry. She even felt her face crack but quickly covered it.

"Goodness, what a dreadfully written letter." said Sebastian.

"Nyra! Sebastian!" Finny said as he and Bard walked up.

"What is going on here?" Madam Red asked with Lau right behind her and Grell running to catch up with them.

Sebastian turned with a shit eating grin on his face. "Sorry for the noise my lady. I assure you, nothing's wrong, please don't concern yourself."

"Nothing, are you sure?" Madam Red asked, staring at the broken window.

"Everyone, Nyra and I have some business to attend to." Sebastian handed the pie over to Bard. "Would you mind cleaning this up?"

Sebastian then grabbed Nyra's arm and gently pulled her along with him. Well, this was going to be fun.

"So when you say clean, uh... that means we can eat it!" Bard turned grinning. "Right? Sebastian?" But the two of them were gone.

Not so far away a car was speeding through the forest. It was the gunman and some other guy. He was on the phone. "Sorry, I missed."

AZZURO

"What do you mean you missed? You're a complete idiot!" Azzuro yelled.

GUNMAN

"Never should have hired scum like you!" Azzuro yelled on the other end. "Just get back here."

Just then the gunman looked back. He saw two shadows, rapidly approaching the car.

"Uh... sir! Something's off! I see something!" The shadows were approaching swiftly.

AZZURO

"What's that?" He heard on the other end.

"Oh what's wrong? You little girls here a bear in the woods?" Azzuro mocked. He then heard screaming on the other end. "What is it? Did someone find you? Talk to me."

"Hurry it up!"

GUNMAN

The two made a hard turn and then sped through the woods. The shadows were now incredibly close.

"They're coming, closer!" He said, panicking.

AZZURO

"That's it I've had enough of your games already!" He had broken out into a cold sweat.

"No good! They're here!" They then screamed and then there was a crash. Now all Azzuro could here was static.

"Uh...Hello? What happened?"

Ciel chuckled from his spot in the floor. "That's too bad. Sounds like your little game of fetch is over." Ciel smirked.

Azzuro turned. He then kicked Ciel several times. "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DAMN BRAT!"

He then picked up the phone. "Now you listen to me! If one of you two don't answer I swear I will kill you!"

"Hello." A new male voice answered.

"Who's this?" Azzuro said, his panic steadily rising.

"Excuse us but we represent the Phantomhive home." A woman on the other line said.

"We were wondering if our master might be available." The man asked.

Azzuro glanced at the bloody young earl. To his shock he could see the wounds slowly going down and cuts slowly closing. It was extremely slow but the Italian man could see it. The boy just lay there, bound up and motionless. Azzuro began to shake and his heart was beating so loud he thought the people on the other lone could hear it.

"Hello?" The woman asked with mocked concern.

"Is anyone there?" The man added.

Azzuro then began to stutter, so scared that he was unable to form a word.

"Woof!" Ciel said. Azzuro froze.

GUNMAN NOW NYRA/SEBASTIAN'S END

"Very good young master." Sebastian said, smirking. Nyra was resting her chin on his shoulder.

"We're coming to get you Ciel. We shouldn't be long." Nyra said calmly, as if she was talking about picking up a child from a play date at his friend's. Sebastian then tore the cord in half.

"Thank you for the use of your field telephone." Sebastian smirked. He and Nyra were kneeling on the hood of the car as it balanced on the edge of a cliff. Nyra was kneeling behind him, her chin on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around him, her fingers interlocking. She had her broom with her as well, since she didn't feel like running. Although witches were faster and stronger than humans, she wasn't anywhere near on par with a demon on foot.

Nyra wasn't in her typical dress either. When Ciel was first kidnapped while they were in service, Nyra wanted to change into the outfit she wore when she first met them. But then Sebastian said that would not be proper for a lady, which lead to the witch yelling at him about it not being the proper time. She wanted to wear something that wasn't as constricting as her typical dress, which would hinder her mobility and restrict her fighting ability. Next thing she knew Sebastian had redressed her so fast that she blinked and she missed it.

He had dressed her in a black, floor length dress of leather and feathers. Her sleeves had cuffs that flared out a little bit, the hem was pointed and the collar was high in the back but dipped sharply to show a hint of cleavage. The feathers made up the neckline and wrapped around the dress like some kind of scarf or shawl, getting narrower towards the bottom. The dress did not have several layers and it was not heavy, unlike other dresses in style at the time. She didn't even bother asking him where he got it or getting angry at him for changing her. She just let him pick her up so that he could get them to Ciel's position faster.

The demon and the witch stared down at their victims with similar smirks. "And now there are a few things we would like to ask you two about if that's alright." Sebastian said.

"First, we would like to know who you work for." Nyra said. When they hesitated she continued, "Careful, Sebastian here is not patient, he completely lacks that virtue and I can only hold him back for so long." To tease them a little bit Sebastian lightly lunged forward and let Nyra pull him back. They both knew that if he wanted Sebastian could easily escape Nyra's grasp and pounce on the gunmen.

"You do remember what happened to Humpty Dumpty don't you?" Sebastian mocked, that made the two men brake.

"O-our employer's name is Azzuro Vannel! He has a hideout up in the city; it's in the East End!" Sebastian was sporting his shit eating grin as he and Nyra stood up. "We just work for him!" The man said, panicking.

"We understand." Nyra said with half-lidded eyes. She had that far off look in her eyes again and she looked tired.

"Sorry to interrupt your work gentlemen, we'll let you go now. Have a safe trip." Sebastian wrapped an arm around Nyra's waist and they both leapt off the vehicle. It began to slide. When they both landed Sebastian tossed them the phone and the two slid off the cliff.

Sebastian pulled out his pocket watch. "Oh dear, look at how late it's gotten."

Nyra put her fingers in her mouth and whistled. Sebastian sighed in aggravation as the vehicle exploded from behind them. It seemed Nyra was calling one of her friends. Sebastian hated them with a passion but he had made peace with them. If they didn't bother him he wouldn't bother them.

A large grey-wolf padded out of the woods. Nyra had explained that the Stark family had a connection to wolves, even the Dire Wolves, which were still around and as big as horses. The wolf that stood before them was still young, but soon he would be as big as a horse. He walked up to Nyra and bowed his head, keeping his weary golden glare on Sebastian, who glared right back.

"Stonepaw, could you please bring this back to my room? Try not to be seen." Nyra said. She handed the young wolf her broom, which he clasped firmly in his jaws.

"Of course, daughter of Stark." The wolf said telepathically. Whenever a wolf was near Nyra, they could communicate with everyone, using their mind.

Ciel didn't have a problem with it, especially when a gang tried to invade the grounds and then suddenly ten giant wolves came bounding out of the shadows, snarling and barking. After they finished helping disemboweling the gang members, Ciel said it was okay for them to live in the forest so long as they didn't disturb anyone, much to Sebastian's annoyance. Ciel was a bit more of a dog person, and he found it funny that it bothered Sebastian so much, so, all the more reason to do it.

With that, Stonepaw ran off towards the mansion. Sebastian then picked Nyra up, the witch complied and wrapped her arms around his neck, since he was about to run about a billion miles an hour. She knew the drill. What Sebastian did next however was not part of the drill. He had leaned down, and brushed his lips against her neck. Nyra froze and tensed up in shock.

"W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Nyra yelled, face bright red.

"Well you did the same only a little while ago so I thought I'd return the favor." Sebastian said, smirking down at her as she blushed even redder.

"Th-that was an accident!" Nyra yelled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Sebastian said. He then took off at full speed, causing Nyra to get pushed closer to him, her head resting on his chest and her arms tightening around him.

"DAMN YOU SEBASTIAN!"

IN THE CARRIAGE

"Are we certain nothing's wrong?" Red asked.

"If that butler says nothing's wrong I'm inclined to believe him, same for Miss Nyra." Lau replied, Ran-Mao leaning on his shoulder.

"Those two have been in the earl's service for so long and it's quite plain to see there is some kind of unshakable bond between those three. Miss Nyra is as protective of him as a mother tiger, cuddly one minute and fierce the next. You can always find the butler at the earl's side, like a shadow."

"So long?" Madam Red asked. "But Sebastian and Nyra didn't arrive until two years ago, that's not much time at all."

"Oh really? How odd, my memory is so unreliable, isn't that right Ran-Mao?" Lau asked. Ran-Mao remained silent as always.

"Useless." Red muttered.

Meanwhile Grell was daydreaming about Sebastian.

AZZURO

"LISTEN UP; THE PHANTOMHIVE BOY HAS HELP ON THE WAY! MOVE IT! TIGHT AND SECURE THE OTHER GATE! NOT EVEN A SINGLE RAT GETS THROUGH!" Azzuro yelled as his men scrambled to do as they were told.

They all stood guard of the hideout, the gate closing off all visitors. Unbeknownst to them, Sebastian walked up the steps right behind the thugs with Nyra on his arm.

"My, my, what a splendid home." Sebastian said pleasantly.

One of the thugs whirled around. "Hey! Who the hell are these two?"

Several men were pointing their guns at the two now. "Ah, my apologies." Sebastian said. The two then placed their hands over their hearts.

"You see," Nyra said, "We represent the Phantomhive household."

WITH THE SERVANTS

"Oh dear," Mei-rin said. "We need Sebastian here where did he go now?"

"Wish that I knew." Finny replied.

"I don't care where he is right now or what he's do'in." He stood up. "This is all I'm worried about! Does clean it up mean we can eat the pie or not?! I have to know!" Bard yelled.

"I'm sure just one bite each would be okay." Finny said, gazing at the pie hungrily.

"No Finny!" Bard yelled. "You know how Sebastian is, if we eat something we're not supposed to he'll bake us into his next pie!"

Mei-rin slammed a jug of milk down on the table with a serious look on her face. "You need to calm yourself down Baldroy (Is that how you spell it?) A soothing drink might help, here give this a try."

"Milk, that's not going to help me," Bard said, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"Milk is an important part of your diet! It'll help you grow strong bones yes it will!"

NYRA/SEB

"Gyaaahh! My arm! She shattered the bone!" A thug yelled as he fell before Nyra's feet. Men were scattered all over, limbs twisted in odd ways and blood pooling around them.

"Excuse us but we're in a hurry." Nyra said coldly, her khopesh in her hand, dripping with blood. She was thankful now that she sharpened her weapons, even if she hadn't used them in over two hundred years.

Sebastian pulled out his pocket watch. "Five thirty-four."

Sebastian opened the door with Nyra right behind him right when he closed the door bullets fired at the two. Sebastian blocked the shots with his serving tray. The demon and witch looked at each other and nodded.

Sebastian ran forward, blocking the bullets with the serving tray. Meanwhile, Nyra quickly scaled the walls and charged forward. She charged the khopesh with electricity and began slicing through the men quickly.

Sebastian tossed the tray and took out a few men on the other side, toppling them like dominos. The demon then picked up dishes on the table, and then he proceeded to throw them at enemies.

"Move damn it!" One of the thugs yelled. "Call in the boys in the west tower! We need to rip this bastard and his bitch apart!"

"An entire swarm of rats." Sebastian said, ignoring Nyra's indignant yell of, "I AM NOT HIS BITCH!" He checked his pocket watch. "I'll get nowhere at this rate." He sighed.

SERVANTS

"That's it!" Bard yelled. "I'm going to eat it! Mei-rin, tea! Finny, go get the silver!"

"SIR, YES SIR!" They saluted him.

"It should be right in here." Finny said as he opened the drawer. "What the?"

"Is something wrong?" Bard asked as he and Mei-rin peeked over the gardener's shoulder.

"I don't understand, the silver is supposed to be here, but I don't see a single knife or fork."

NYRA/SEB

Sebastian had the silver, and was using it to kill the men by throwing them and hitting the thugs in the head, neck or chest. Meanwhile Nyra was blasting thugs with fire and freezing their heads. Ice was a branch of magic that extended from water and wind. Earth and fire created metal, water and earth was mud, fire and air was lightning, and earth and wind was sand. (I know I forgot fire and water but I can't come up with anything for fire and water.)

"Who the hell are these two!?" A guy yelled before he got a fork in the forehead.

"Now, now, if I couldn't do this much at least, then what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian said as he continued to through silverware.

"A normal one!" Nyra yelled up at him as she roasted a few thugs.

"Weren't you the one who said being normal was boring, and the best kind of people were abnormal?" Sebastian called back.

A few minutes later all the thugs were lying on the ground in pools of blood or being have been fried to a crisp. Sebastian was hanging upside down on a chandelier.

"Oh dear, that took longer than I thought." He then dropped and landed on the floor, meeting Nyra down there. He took out his pocket watch. "Already five forty-three."

AZZURO

Azzuro pointed his gun at the door, violently shaking as he heard two sets of footsteps come closer and closer. One pair of footsteps was distinctly female, since it was the sound of high heels.

When the door opened, a butler and a young woman stepped in. Sebastian walked forward and bowed while Nyra curtsied from behind him.

"We have come to retrieve our master." Sebastian said.

"Ha ha... I'm surprised... you managed to kill all of those people by yourselves. You got us." Azzuro said. "I was wondering what kind of giant would come, but you're just some tail coated Romeo and gothic Juliette."

Nyra scowled and tried to ignore the very faint blush creeping up her cheeks. She stored that Romeo comment away though; she would have to use that.

"Who are you, really? Are you two hit-men hired by the Phantomhives? Are you ex-swat mercenaries? You can't really be a butler and a maid." Azzuro said.

"Yes, I am a butler to the core, and only that." Sebastian said.

"And I'm not his maid, I'm his governess." Nyra said.

"Ha. I see. In any case, I have no intention of fighting you, Mr. Butler, or you Ms. Governess... I yield. But you know..." He grabbed Ciel by his hair.

Nyra glared at him, small cracks appearing in her face and a growl bubbling in her throat. Sebastian noticed that the growl sounded tired. Had she been tired out? But no, she had come out of worse fights, perfectly fine. Azzuro pointed his gun at Ciel, only a few cuts on his temple.

"I'll be taking those goods you managed to get." He smirked. "You wouldn't want your cute master to have breathing holes in his head, would you? If you're really a butler, then you should know what you should do."

Sebastian began to pull something out of his coat. "The thing you gentlemen are looking for is right-"

A bullet pierced Sebastian's head. Ciel stared in shock and Nyra let out a small scream of surprise. Bullets showered Sebastian's body until he fell.

Gunmen had been hiding in the portrait in the room. Nyra raised her bloody khopesh to strike but heard the sound of a gun clicking and felt a cool metal gun press against the side of her head. Sebastian's blood was splattered on the bottom of Nyra's dress.

"Did...did we get him?" The men asked.

"...ha ha ha sorry, Romeo... but I'm the winner of this game! And right when he'd finally come for you...too bad, huh? Little Phantomhive. If you're up against the Phantomhives, the Queen's Watchdogs, then even I'll keep an ace up my sleeve."

Azzuro grabbed Ciel's hair so that he was looking at him.

"All that's left is to kill you, and it'll be perfect. We can even sell off that pretty governess, after we've had our fun with her of course." Azzuro slid Ciel's eye patch off.

The man pointing the gun at her head tugged the neckline of her dress down, exposing more of Nyra's cleavage. Nyra growled, she wanted to end the man's life before she collapsed from exhaustion.

"Alright I'm done playing games." Ciel said. "How long do you plan on playing dead?"

Sebastian's hand twitched. "Not long."

"But how? How are you?" Azzuro said in shock.

The men started to recoil away. Sebastian then proceeded to get up like something right out of the movie the Exorcist. "Guns today are so much more efficient then used to be. They can shoot so many more bullets now." He then spat out a few bloody bullets.

"It gets worse in the future; in fact weaponry in general gets better." Nyra said.

"Oh dear, I should be on the lookout then. Perhaps you would like these back." Sebastian said and threw the bullets at the thugs, killing them all.

The thug holding Nyra moved the gun away from her head when Sebastian glared at him. The black haired witch walked forward. She then proceeded to examine the room.

"You know," Nyra said, lifting her khopesh. "I think this place," everyone noticed the thug was holding the gun with both hands and was mimicking Nyra's movements. "Could use a bit more," she raised the point of the khopesh so that it was heading towards underneath her chin. "Color." The man was shaking and whimpering as the gun was pressed to the underside of his chin. Everyone else's eyes widened when they realized what the witch was doing. Nyra gently pushed the point of her weapon against her skin, and then everyone heard the gunshot and the blood splattering the room.

Sebastian was examining his clothes. "Oh dear, what an awful thing to do to a perfectly good tail coat."

"You could've avoided that, idiot." Ciel said.

"Master, how unfortunate, it doesn't seem they've taken very good care of you." Sebastian mocked as he and Nyra walked towards him and Ciel.

"No, stay back!" Azzuro said, panicking.

"You look like a helpless little child all bound up like that. But then I guess that's appropriate." Sebastian said.

"If you come any closer I'll shoot him." Azzuro was freaking out.

"Can we move this along? His breath smells awful." Ciel said.

Nyra was sitting on the arm of a chair and watched everything. "But if I come any closer he might kill you." Sebastian replied.

"Well then, are you saying you want to break the contract?" Ciel asked.

"No of course not. Nothing has changed; I remain your faithful servant, lord." Sebastian answered.

"What the hell, kind of nonsense are you two talking about?" Azzuro yelled.

"Master, you know what to do." Sebastian tilted his head. "Now I do believe I taught you how to beg?"

Ciel opened both his eyes, revealing the contract mark in his eyes. "This is an order, save me now!"

"NO IT'S OVER!" Azzuro screamed and fired. Ciel turned his head to look at him. "What the, but that's impossible!"

"Are you looking for this?" Sebastian was right behind him, holding the bullet. "Here then, let me give it back to you." Sebastian dropped the bullet in Azzuro's breast pocket. The Italian man's arm then did a 360.

Sebastian lifted Ciel up. "I must say, the game wasn't as much fun this time Sebastian." The demon brought him over to the chair.

"No wait, come back! Work for me! Be my body guard and I'll pay you ten times what he does. Alright twenty times! You can have all the liquor and women you want to!" Azzuro yelled.

Sebastian tore the belt buckles binding Ciel. "I'm sorry Mr. Vannel, it's an attractive offer but I have no interest in such materialistic things. You see I am simply," His eyes started to glow and the room went dark. "One hell of a butler."

"Ah...right...okay." Azzuro stuttered.

Feathers started to rain down. Sebastian proceeded to explain the terms of the contract while Nyra focused on healing Ciel.

"Unfortunately for you, this game's over." Ciel said coldly, as Nyra fell asleep.

The next time Nyra woke up she was lying on the couch in Ciel's office, it was dark outside. A small black obsidian stone landed on her lap. She looked up and saw Ciel sitting at his desk with Sebastian standing behind him.

"Why did you put that in my pocket?" Asked Ciel.

"It's a healing and protection stone." Nyra replied. "I'm able to channel my energy into it so that I can heal you from a distance, but the farther away you are, the more energy it requires." Nyra stood up, grabbed her khopesh and opened the door to go to her room.

"One more thing Nyra." Ciel said. Nyra turned. "You were talking in your sleep. Who is Arya?"

Nyra's eyes widened. In that moment she could hear the screams of Arya as she died, the chanting and cheering of the crowd. "Sh-she's no one." Nyra mumbled and quickly left, closing the door behind her before they could ask any more questions.

Based on the sad look in her green eyes it became clear to Sebastian and Ciel that Arya is someone, or was someone.

Sorry for the wait. Mom grounded me and she doesn't know I'm writing, please review. See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
106K 3.4K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...
146K 5.5K 13
Lavender isn't your normal everyday demon. The difference between her and most? She feels compassion. Join this strange cat demon as she finds hersel...