A Demon's Soul Mate Info ( A...

By MakaylaRisk

this is a love story about sesshomaru and makayla. makayla is the last of her kind. what is she? she's a vamp... More

A Demon's Soul Mate Info ( A Sesshomaru Story)
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 2
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru story) chapter 3
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) chapter 4
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 5
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru story) Chapter 6
A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 7
author's note!!!!
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 1

5.5K 131 3
By MakaylaRisk

Past- I thought that i smelled blood coming from the derction of my house. I ran as fast as i could out of my secrt place. When i break through the trees i saw my younger brother on the ground, covered in blood. HIS blood. My father had been killed. My mother was fighting with this baboon with roots coming out from underneath it. I screamed out "MOM!" My mother looked over her shoulder and screamed at me. She screamed out "makayla! run! get out now!" then the baboon killed her and he started laughing when i ran to her crying, screaming out "mom,mom,mom!" over and over again. -End memory.

I was walking in the forset. I was minding my own business , when i picked up a dog demon's sent but i just ignored it. I walked into a clearing and saw a little girl in an ornge and yellow kemono with a small ponytail to the side picking flowers with an ugly toad thing watching her and the sorce of that dog smell was sitting under the shade of a tree with one of his legs bent at the knee, staring at me.

sorry that the fries chapter is so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
276K 823 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...