Journey

Von MangledMasterpieces

Life was great. My big sister Lumanira and I were outside playing in the fields when our father came outside... Mehr

Chapter 1: Fire and Water

Prologue~My Mistake

28 0 3
Von MangledMasterpieces

I was happy. I was free from the cures they put on me all those years ago. I could finally be free and live a life of joy with my family. It happens every now and again , but I am happy was it . I had beautiful daughters , young one with red , a middle child with dark black , and an oldest with light purple, and a wife her name of as Irene Rosewood. I loved her more than life itself. But , now it's all gone. I can't believe I turned , and killed her............I regret it all. I should have stayed hidden and alone , but I didn't I loved her and put her in danger. I just want my daughter's too as stay far from me. I will miss them , but it's for there own safety I can't lose them like Irene.................I hope that find each other I know Some will but what if they don't! Gah! What am I saying! Of course they will! They're smart! And strong! I know they'll find each other.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.6K 6K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
902K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
67.1K 1.7K 66
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...