SEVENTEEN IMAGINES // CLOSE

By jaeminteu_

A collection of imagines for dear CARATS ©jaeminteu_ More

Important
Request Form
#1 Seungkwan
#2 Mingyu
#3 Wonwoo
#4 Hoshi
#5 Mingyu
#6 THE8
#7 Jun
#8 Joshua
#9 Woozi
#11 Mingyu
#12 Hoshi
#13 S.Coups
#14 Jun
#15 Vernon
A/N
#16 Dino
#17 Jun
1K!
announcement

#10 Hoshi

1.7K 36 16
By jaeminteu_

Request from:
🌸fyqah_223

---

You saw Soonyoung leaving the classroom and you knew where you had to go next. You quickly went to your next location which was the corridor leading to the library. You stood about few steps away from the library door and put your legs out.

Not long, Soonyoung came and he stumbled. He did not fell, he just stumbled. You let out an evil chuckle and Soonyoung looked back at you. He cringed at you.

"Oh the geek dare to cringe at me," you snickered.

"I don't have time for you and your crap," Soonyoung muttered and get inside the library.

You rolled your eyes. You liked Soonyoung and you wanted him to talk to you. That was the reason why you bullied him so much. Sound stupid but it was the truth. Even when Soonyoung fight or talked back at you, you did not care. You actually just wanted Soonyoung to talk to you just a few minutes would do. You were the bad girl and the fact that the school disliked Soonyoung, they expected you to bully him and make fun of him.

---

As you reached home after school, you found out that your dad was sick. You were startled. As you remembered something, you get worried.

"Hey, dad. How about the money?" you muttered.

"Don't mind that for now. I can think about it again and at least... I'm giving them more time..."

Loan shark.

You nodded and left the room. It was not really your problem but you wanted to help your dad. You volunteered yourself to go meet the person who wanted to pay back the money. You still remembered that moment when you overheard your dad's conversation on the call with that person which means, you remembered the address.

---

You reached your destination by 08.30 p.m. You had to meet those people on a dark alley. As you reached, you saw three men. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh you must be the daughter..." One of them spoke.

"Don't talk so much and pass me-"

A hand covered your mouth from behind. Your eyes widened. The three men in front of you walked towards you. You were struggling. The guy behind you was covering your mouth and held your wrist together. Four men in total.

"Since your dad sent the daughter, this will be easier than we expected," one of them chuckled, "and we can have more fun..."

The next thing was you were pinned to the nearest wall. Your face being slapped. They pulled your hair, making your head tilted to the side. One of them started to kiss your exposed neck. It was disgusting. You tried kicking but it was a waste. You could not hit them because they were holding your wrist tightly. You just closed your eyes, hoping for a miracle to happen.

Not long, you felt the man who was kissing your neck in front of you was being pulled away from you. You opened your eyes and saw a another guy grabbing the collar of the man who was kissing your neck. As the guy punched the man, his hoodie flew away from his head, revealing himself. It was Kwon Soonyoung.

Your eyes widened, shocked. Soonyoung looked so different. He did not looked like a nerd. He looked like another person and that made you fell for Soonyoung more. The other guys started to charge at Soonyoung and Soonyoung seemed ready to crush them. Black belt in taekwondo.

You wanted to help Soonyoung. You could actually fought but your energy were all drained from your body. You were too shocked from what happened. Soonyoung, the one you knew as a geek could actually fight and he was like a completely different person. You were almost get raped. You leaned on the wall and slide down, sitting on the dirty ground while gasping for air.

"Yah..." Soonyoung tapped your cheek, "you okay??"

You slowly looked behind him and the four men had left. Did Soonyoung scare them and beat them so much?

You took your bravery and slowly leaned closer to Soonyoung's face. You were always selfish. You pressed your lips on his and enjoyed the limited moment.

'Just for this time...'  You thought.

You kissed him because you were planning to not talk to him and stop bullying him after the incident. You felt guilty. You bullied him but he still helped you...

Soonyoung tensed as you kissed him. But he slowly responded to the kiss. He pulled your nape closer, deepening the kiss. After a few seconds of open mouth kisses, you broke the kiss and looked downwards. You had no guts looking at Soonyoung.

"Soonyoung... Let's forget this and I'm sorry for all these times making fun of you. Thank you for helping me and..." You sighed, "I will try my best to not walked passed you in school..."

Soonyoung smiled, "If you ignore me, then I will look for you... Perhaps you're confused how can I fight that well..?"

You remained silent and let Soonyoung continue.

"I'm a mafia too but I don't operate everyday. My dad forced me. I don't want..."

"Then why are you a nerd in school?"

"Study well. Compliments from teachers. Model student. I will get good grades and get a good job. That's it and I can leave my dad, I don't care..."

"I..." Soonyoung sighed, "actually like you..."

Your eyes widened and you finally looked at him. Soonyoung was smiling.

'Do I even deserve him...' You thought.

"I know you're in the mafia too..." Soonyoung shrugged.

You stood up, "I gotta go. Once again, thank you."

After a few steps, you stopped in your tracks as you felt Soonyoung giving you a backhug.

"Soonyoung... I don't deserve you. Go..."

"At least tell me that you really like me too... That kiss must mean something right..."

You sighed. Being a bad girl but deep down of your heart there was still kindest and caring and just the aspects of a good girl. You turned and slowly hugged Soonyoung, circling your arms around his waist.

"Fine... I like you. I wasn't expecting you to like me too because I make fun you but oh well..." You pouted.

"I'm just helping you sustaining your reputation..." Soonyoung chuckled.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore.... This reputation, that reputation. Whatever..."

"So can I be your boyfriend?" Soonyoung asked.

You nodded, "Fine with me... Now let's just go eat and you're paying."

Soonyoung chuckled and shook his head, "You know you don't have to be a bad girl and just be yourself..."

---

[A/N]

Hey fyqah_223, here's your Kwon Hoshi request 🌚

Thank you for requesting, again ✨

Sorry if you don't like the fic but I still hope you like it because to me this imagine is weird huehuehue 😭😭

Like it's just weird :v

So um.. Did you guys watched the 아주Nice Mcountdown stage? The one from MPD. And there were all the fancams... I was watching it in the middle of doing my History essay .-.

My brain malfunctioned .-.

I can't contain my feels

And at the end, I was just rushing with my maths and history.

I MEAN THEIR PERFORMANCE WAS LIT RIGHT?! 😭😭💖🔥

Look at them... So energetic, suspenders, tight pants, tight shirts, hip thrust, Michael Jackson style.. Oops

And I'm here crying if they're even a human like how could they be so perfect. And how am I gonna learn the dance.. It's kinda fast but I'm still gonna try HOHOHOHO

Okay enough for the fangirling session, school is starting 📖

Have a nice day ya~

AND THANK YOU FOR 300 READS LUVS 💘

Comment and share 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 1 14
𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
594 29 13
Seventeen oneshots
56.3K 1.8K 35
5.1K 36 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)