Confusion: A Narry FanFic

Por NHLLZ1D

Description: Louis loves Eleanor. Zayn loves Perrie. Liam loves Danielle. Then there's Harry and Niall. There... Más

Confusion: A Narry FanFic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Your opinion?
I've Made a Decision

Chapter 7

396 4 0
Por NHLLZ1D

CHAPTER 7 IS POSTED!

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER, GO READ IT ON @Annie_1D_Loverr 's ACCOUNT, AND PLEASE GIVE HER FEEDBACK BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE POSTED HERE!

I still have people reading on here, and I've gotten a few private messages asking when I'm going to update. Umm. -.- If you've read any of my authors notes, you would know that I gave away my story to @Annie_1D_Loverr , and now she has all the rights to the story.

Anyways, she just posted Chapter 7 and I think it was pretty damn good, although shes not getting any feedback. Please just go leave a comment?

And one last thing, why are you even reading this..? Please delete this story from your library and add @Annie_1D_Loverr 's version. Unless you don't want to read the story anymore... but I don't know why some of you are still reading this if you don't want to read the story, like, unless you just enjoy my author's notes or something. Ahahhahah. 

Okay, well I love you all to pieces, but please just go check it out yeah..? ((:

                         -Bookie <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
23K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...