ATROCIOUS | j.j.k ✔

By TaeMelon

I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
[ 41 ] Epilogue
[ 42 ] ! BONUS CHAPTER !
The Fiction Awards 2018

Chapter 33

39.1K 1.2K 1K
By TaeMelon

Yoona's POV

"..I was gonna give him the present.And then..he.." I sob.Mark is by my side patting my back gently — soothing me.

"He said those word.He used me for the bet.So-sorry..I can't continue it.It's....so much pain." Mark immediately pulls me into his embrace — hugging me tight.I let all my tears out.I can't bare with this.

"Shhh,breath Yoona.It's okay.He's a total jerk.A jerk like him don't deserve a girl like you.Just forget about him.He's a bastard.You don't deserve him okay? You deserve more than him.Think positive." He pulls out and wipe my tears.

"Smile.." He whispers. I chuckle and give him a small smile.

"Now that's Yoona that I know.Ok,enough with these drama.Let's get back to the drawing." I nod and wipe the tears that still left on my cheeks with my sleeve.

"Ahaha..okay.But..I want to buy some water first." I get up and dust my pants.

"Kay.Be careful with the cars!" "I will!!"

I walk by the roadside and ready to cross the road.As I make sure that there's no more any vehicles in the road,I cross it.

What a good day to have the chewing gum stick under your shoes in the middle of the road.

"Aishh,jinjja?!!" I try to pull my leg but it stuck.

*HOOONNNNN*

I turn to my left only to see a big truck coming towards me.With chewing gum under me..I only got 50/50 chance to survive.

"YOONAAAA!!!!"

Before the truck could hit me,I feel something wrap around me and being push to the roadside with full of force.We collapse.

I slowly open my eyes — only to see Mark is looking at me worrily with his arms around me.

"G-gwenchanayo?" He asks.My brain still trying to process what just happened.I lift my head and look at him.

"No no..it's okay.I'm here." He pulls me closer and hug me before get up and pulling me,till' I could stand properly.

"You're okay?" He once again asks.I just nod,still traumatize with what happened a while ago.

"Kajja! Let's buy you some water." He says and interwine his hand with mine — heading to the convenience store that just around the corner.

* * *

"Hey,you know? We'll be graduating in about 3 months from now?" Emily nudges my elbow. "Oh,really?" "Yeah.And for your information,the night before the graduation day,there will be prom." Haley squealed.

"I assume,it's only for the final year's students?"

"Yup! And soon it will be our turn.Oh my god! I've been waiting for this for 5 years,you know?!" Elle claps her hand excitedly.

"Hmm,sounds fun." I speak
"It does sounds fun.I can't wait to wear my new dress!!! OH MY GODD!!!" Haley squeals happily.

"Gosh! Calm down,Haley Griffo...calm down!" Ereen says — a bit annoyed ..

"Sorry.Can't help it!" She smiles sheepishly,cause me to giggle.I'm so happy,having them as my friends.My actual friends.No words could describe how grateful am I having the girls in my life.

"I've never went to prom before." I state.

"Oh! There's no 'prom' in Korea?" Eyka finally speak after the long silence.

"There's proms in Korea but...I don't have guts to join it." I look down,fiddling my fingers.

"Oh..poor you.But,don't worry.I'll make sure all of us will be there." Ereen smiles reassure all of us.

Can we just skip to the Prom night?! I dont want to make you guys feel more curious and more waiting...arasso?

-----

💫 PROM 💫
( means it's 3 months later ) 😂

"Emy...it's beautiful "

I say,admiring the floor length strapless white dress that hug my body perfectly.

Emy came to my appartment to help me prepare myself before the prom tonight.Guess what? Mark asked me to be his prom date.And I said yes! Ahahahaha!!! I'm soo excited because this is my first prom ever in my life.I swear I'm not gonna cry.No-uh.Not now.

"I know right?! Now,let's get your makeup and your hair done." Emy said before she did my makeup and my hair.

~

"Okay! Awwwww...You look beautiful,Yoona.So beautiful." She praises.

"Thank you,Emy.You too.You look gorgeous."

Emy wore baby blue dress that just upon her knees.With some floral around her waist.Her hair tied up into a messy bun but left some strands beside her face.With white hairband on her head.

"But not as gorgeous as you!" She winks.

"Okay! I think we should go now.The girls probably are waiting for us." She urges before tidy the makeup supplies.We rush to the front door and jump in her car.Straight to the hall in the campus where the prom held.

* * *

My eardrum might blow out soon hearing these girls squealing as me and Emy entered the hall.Wow! The hall was amazing.The music,the people..everything.

"OMG! I can't believe this..Yoona you look breathtakingly gorgeous!" Ereen states.

"Thank you,Ereen.You look beautiful too in red."

As we talking to each other,I feel a light tap on my left shoulder.Turning my head,only to see Mark — looks charmingly in his black tuxedo.

He is handsome.

"Hey! I've been looking for you everywhere." He starts

"Oh! Well,I just arrived." I reply and smile sweetly at him.
"Wanna dance?" He holds his hand out for me to reach.

I look hesitate at first but,after turning to the girls and they just give me the assuring smile and quick nod,I place my hand gently on his connecting our fingers.

The balls spin slowly as the lights turned dim.The music turned into the slowest harmony — and there's already couple of students were in the dancefloor,swaying their hips slowly with their couple.

Mark places his left hand on my hips while my right hand on his shoulder.My left hand still interwined with his right.
We move slowly following the slow music.I could feel my cheek was blushing.

He stares deeply into my eyes." Have I told you that you have a pair of beautiful eyes?" He whispers.

"You look beautiful tonight,Yoona.Like always."

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.His voice sent shivers my spine.Oh God..

We continue dancing without breaking the eye contact.After a while,he leans in.

"Yoona,do you know,why I was there for you,save you and..always beside you?"
He asks softly.

Shaking my head as I ask him to continue.

"..Because I like you.After hearing your story with that Jung-"  "Don't mention his name!" I interrupt.

"Okay,mianhae.With him....I feel the guts to protect you from any costs.I have the feel that I have to make sure that you're always happy.Part of me told me to be by your side all the time to make sure you're okay.Kim Yoona,I love you. Will you be mine?"

He confess.

He loves me?

Before I could say a word,he leans in untill I could feel his breath beneath me untill our lips touched.
He moves his slowly yet gently on mine.I was stiff at first but instantly close my eyes as I reply his kiss.

He pulls away after a while.

"Yes..I'm yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I'm in the bus right now,making this chapter,hearing GFriend - Navillerra .

And I'm heading to the camp now..
Kinda excited. 😊

Have a lovely day,munchkins. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.1K 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
1.7K 123 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
274K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...