The Bad Boy Is My Tutor

By Solaire_

"Deceptions, kitten. Just deceptions." --> do check out my new book- The Millionaire Wants Me (it is a spi... More

The Bad Boy Is My Tutor
Chapter One- New Tutor (EDITED)
Chapter Two- Introductions (EDITED)
Chapter Three-Incidents (EDITED)
Chapter Four- New Friend (EDITED)
Chapter Five- Fighting (EDITED)
Chapter Six- Blessings (EDITED)
Chapter Seven- Sleep (EDITED)
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Encounter (EDITED)
Chapter Nine- Confusion, shock and other feelings (EDITED)
Chapter Ten- Piercings and surprises (EDITED)
Chapter Eleven- Secrets
Chapter Twelve- Date part 1
Chapter Thirteen- Date part 2
Chapter Fourteen- Date part 3
Chapter Fifteen- Kidnapped
Chapter Sixteen- Regrets
Chapter Seventeen- Special Request
Chapter Eighteen- Mystery Revealed
Chapter Nineteen- Slightly Dangerous
Chapter Twenty- Complicated
Another Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One- Betrayals
Chapter Twenty-Two- Dresses and Opportunities
Chapter Twenty-Three- Night of Lovers part 1
Chapter Twenty-Four- Night Of Lovers part 2
Chapter Twenty-Five- Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Six- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter Twenty-Seven- New Beginning
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Together
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Change Of Plans
Chapter Thirty- Fights Aren't Really My Style
Chapter Thirty-One- One Time
Chapter Thirty-Two- Fatal Revelation
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Three- Close Shave
Chapter Thirty-Four- Truth Revealed
Did You Get It Right?
Chapter Thirty-Six- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Holding On And Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Eight- Make Or Break
Chapter Thirty-Nine- Confessions Of Confessions
Chapter Forty- Memories And Flashbacks
Chapter Forty-One- The Results
Chapter Forty-Two- The Last Night
Chapter Forty-Three - Bad Boy Vibes
Writer's block
Chapter Forty-Four- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Chapter Forty-Five- Snap Decisions
Chapter Forty-Six- Making Deals With The Devil
Final Note!
Epilogue
Bonus chapters// more stories

Chapter Thirty-Five- Reunions

4.8K 165 17
By Solaire_

Amanda's POV

Pulling the red car into the driveway, my hands still shook badly. God knows what could have happened. The dream, and now almost happening in reality, definitely gave me a rude shock. What if the drug kicked in? Would I still be standing here alive now?

Getting out of the car, I shook suddenly, realizing the cold outside. The lights of the house were switched on, and there were police cars parked along the road. What was going on? It could be a fire! Alarm spread through my body again.

I pushed open the door, and the first thing I heard was "Missing for more than twenty-four hours."I heard Liz say to the police officer, who was busy taking down notes.  There were at least three other people whom I did not recognize, staring at their conversation. They hadn't noticed me yet, in all their anxiety.

"Who, Liz?" I said. All eyes turned towards me. The police officers looked confused, their mouths hanging open in shock.

"Oh she is back! Finally!" Liz stared at me in astonishment, before taking me into her arms for a hug, which was very unlike herself. She didn't realise I didn't call her mom. Well technically she wasn't, she was a stepmother, as my mother passed away when I was little.

 "Thanks officers, we do not need your help anymore."  Liz said hastily, while giving me a death stare. Uh oh. I knew what was coming.

"Amanda." This time, it wasn't a voice I was familiar with. I froze in my tracks.

I had completely forgot he was in the house. Without me. Suddenly I felt stupid for following Vince around just to avoid meeting him. The past was in the past now, wasn't it?

I froze instantly. How was he? Ever since he was sent to prison four years ago, I haven't seen him since. I was sure I didn't want to meet him. My palms felt sweaty.

"Look at me." He said gruffly. I turned my head slowly, my heart hammering like crazy. He looked, well, normal, I noted with relief.

Did he change while he was in prison? Did he become more psychotic than before? Was he okay now? So many questions building up, but it wasn't the right time to ask such questions.

"So glad you're back safe and sound." He said finally, hiding some sort of emotion behind his words that I could not seem to comprehend.

I had a feeling it meant more than my disappearance, not sure why. Quite a bit of silence passed as Liz hummed casually, trying not to listen in on our conversation but conveniently failing.

"Me too." I said awkwardly, the tension building up in the air around us.

"Come eat some supper. You look famished." Liz said, and directed me to the kitchen while they exchanged glances.

Grateful for the distraction, I headed to the kitchen quickly, not wanting to confront any of them. What should I say about my disappearance? They would want an explanation some time later, giving me some time to clear my thoughts first.

Well, I couldn't exactly say that my best friend kidnapped me out of nowhere. While I picked at my potatoes and mushrooms, my mind speculated. I'll just think of a plausible explanation somehow.

Finally, I was done with my meal. The most sensible thing to do would be to avoid them first, unless they were to approach me.

"I'm tired, going to go to bed now." I announced to my parents, making my footsteps measured and slow.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth." Liz called.

Grabbing my toothbrush, I headed to the bathroom. I squeezed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth quickly.

Oh right, I needed to shower. Grabbing my towel from the rack, I quickly took off my clothes. The hot water felt welcoming against my cool skin, and afterwards I felt more refreshed.

Just as I was almost done, I realized something disastrous. Crap, I forgot to bring clothes to change into. No worries, I will just use the towel and make a run for it to my room. Although half cursing that I had forgotten such important items, though not surprising, considering I'm so unorganized.

When can this be over? Amanda needs her rest.

Taking a peek through the bathroom door, I noticed Liz and my dad were sitting on the sofa, chatting quietly while an episode of Fear Factor was playing. Good, they look distracted.

Time to make my escape. You got this, Am.

Before they could notice, I dashed out of the bathroom, almost tripping over my feet. On the way, I flicked off the bathroom light. Taking the steps two at a time, I flew into my room, Liz and my dad still engaged in conversation, oblivious.

Quickly, I shut the door to my room softly and let out a loud sigh of relief. That was close. As I was going to flick on the light in the pitchblack darkness, someone grabbed my wrist.

"Missing me already?" A deep and familiar voice whispered into my ear.

I screamed, completely taken by surprise, jumping slightly. He chuckled, putting a finger against my lips.

"Hush now." Vince smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed to the darkness, my heartbeat racing.

"Waiting for you, obviously." He chuckled lowly, his lips travelling to my neck.

"And I also needed a place to stay, naturally." He continued, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I'm still angry with you." I snapped, pulling the towel tighter around my body.

"Don't be. I was so worried about you." Vince said softly, and walked closer to me.

"This isn't about me, it's about you. What you did." I reminded him.

He considered for a few moments before speaking.

"Why not we discuss this some other time?" He suggested, giving a soft kiss at the side of my lips.

I hesitated for a measured period of time. Then I sighed, and wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me back, his breath warm against my neck. Even with my parents downstairs, I felt safe and secure.

"I've missed you." I admitted, our heartbeats loud in the silent room.

"I've missed you more." He whispered softly, running my fingers through my hair.

We stood like this for moments that seemed like an eternity.

"I'm not wearing anything underneath." I said, pulling away.

"I can tell that." He smirked against my lips, making my stomach tighten slightly.

I slapped his arm, fighting a smile. Vince and his comments.

"Let me go so I can change." I said, annoyance in my voice.

"Give me a kiss first?" He smirked.

Leaning in, I gently placed my lips against his. I realized how much I had missed him, even just for a few days or so. His lips moved in synchronization against mine, giving me reassurance and happiness. Even with all the drama going on, I realized I trusted him explicitly.

Too soon, he pulled back. I flicked on the light.

And gasped in horror at Vince's state.

Vince had been hurt. Critically. Although part of me still resented him, something made me think that he got hurt because of me. My heart sank.

Vince must have saw the shock on my face, because he quickly said.

"It's nothing much, just a few scratches from the fight."

"If I had known..." I said, shaking my head. Vince had bruises all over his face, his lips were a little bloody. This was really bad.

"I'm okay now." He reassured me. Well I definitely wasn't convinced just yet.

"How did you get in?" I asked, feeling a little disturbed.

"Questions later, just get dressed first." He grinned.

"Look away." I ordered.

"Not that I haven't seen anything before." He said.

I chucked my pillow at him and checked that he wasn't looking before I started changing.

Once I was finished getting dressed, Vince patted the spot beside him on the bed.

"Come here. Let me start from the beginning."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! (I know you did) Vote and comment! -Solaire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 29K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
199K 5.5K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
385K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...