The French Teacher (Ereri)

By misakiiisama

A new school year has dreadfully arrived for Eren and his group of friends. New classes typically means new t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Extra Chapter : Cleaning Eren
Extra Chapter II- Christmas
Thank You!!

Opinions?

3.9K 99 22
By misakiiisama

Hello. It's been a while ^~^"
So, I promised a few people that I would continue writing this fanfiction, and I would love to.
I wasn't sure on some things;

1. Should I continue it on this fanfiction or have a separate book (not sure what to call it) that is a continuation?
2. Should I actually continue writing?
3. Will you hate me if I take a while to update?

I'd I do the first one and continue it on this draft, I will make an extra chapter III (usually three) and then continue on from the chapter I left off with a new problem (which I already have in mind, but I'm open to ideas ^-^)

I will delete this later on when I make my decisions, but I have already written the chapter I plan on using for the continuation, so it won't take long if I decide to use it. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.4K 14
Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confesses her feelings to Eren, only to be re...
51.2K 2K 23
Eren and his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, has just started high school. Everything is going fine until Eren finds a sophomore with silver-grey eyes...
4.8K 167 14
After his mother died and his father disappeared. Eren was forced to live in a cotillion like club home where he was forced to learn different types...
16.7K 669 12
When Eren Jaeger has lost all keeping him going, he is given one final opportunity to help the world that turned to hell. When he meets someone unexp...