Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

Brothers Related

35.7K 1.2K 207
By PupPupPop

Angelica searches all around herself while walking around. Any person could probably guess who is on the girl's mind while she stomps on the pavement.

Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony, must kill brother, Sony, Sony, Sony, Sony!
Oh, and let's not forget about 'Bomb Loan'.

Also, to make this day worse for Angelica. Is the person that is beside her right now to help Angelica find her friend. She turns her head slowly to send a sneer at the guy behind her with face scrunched up. Andy was humming behind her while the two look around the streets for the other teens. Angelica stops her walking making Andy also stop his feet and look down to her with head tilted. She then takes out her gun and points it towards the teen.

"Shut, up." Andy pouts Angelica who pulled out her gun again.

"Hey~, could you not start shooting at me? I'm actually pretty tired . . ." Angelica scoffs.

"Then shut your mouth. I'm not in the best of moods right now."

"I'll say!" He lets out a laugh in response, making Angelica's vein throb on her head. She lets out a groan and turns to the side ignoring the tall teen and continue walking. It was then that she heard the reeve of an engine and Angelica looked down the road and saw a familiar black Lamborghini. Angelica evilly smirks to herself, there they are! Sony stealing bastards!

Andy watches her with an eyebrow raised as Angelica starts to snicker to herself and walk to the side of the sidewalk. She then picks up a trash can making Andy start to scratch the back of his head while looking at her.

"Er, what are you doing?" Angelica keeps the smirk on her face as she carry the trashcan towards the road and gets ready to throw the heap.

"Watch."

Andy watches with amusement as she throws the trashcan towards the road, in the path of a coming by Lamborghini. The car swerves to the side to avoid the obstacle, nearly hitting a building as it stops to the side. Angelica lets out a laugh at her achievement, that should get their attention!

From the car, the doors open and out first comes out Jagger with a growl, and from the passenger's side is Ivan who also held a look of disdain. Jagger was the first to react by stomping up to Angelica and hitting her on the side of the head.

"What the fuck was that for you crazy brat! ?" Angelica also returned the growl and stomped on Jagger's foot making him momentarily flinch at the action. She then turns her back to him and stomps one more time on the ground.

"I'll tell you 'why the fuck' I did that!" She then points to them dramatically, "It's because you ran off with Sony without telling me!" Ivan comes up to the two who were arguing, thinking that he should calm the fire between his siblings before bullets start flying.

"Angelica, it was last moment. We both thought you were still at home." Angelica pouts at his response and folds her arms while turning the other way. Jagger rolls his eyes at his sister's reaction, but his eyes then go to look at the teen that was looking at all of them with confusion. His sharp eyes narrow at the male.

"Who the fuck are you?" Andy opens his mouth to respond with a smile but Angelica beats him to it by hitting his stomach.

"Just an idiot from 'Friendship Club', but don't change the subject! Why are even looking for 'Bomb Loan'? I mean, I still care about the cutie but what about you two?"

The two brothers look at each-other then back at their sister, well, Ivan did but not Jagger as he looks to the side.

"Nothing better to do." Angelica quirks an eyebrow at their response and goes to look at them by circling around her brothers before stopping in front of the two with lips pursed.

"That's it? Nothing else." Jagger's patients snaps as he turns to the girl and growls.

"Do we have a fuckin' reason to tell you? !"

Angelica blinks at Jagger's reaction, Ivan lets out a groan at his brother's response while shaking his head, Andy just stands in his same place watching the scene unravel. The girl continues to stare at the two, but soon, the blank look turns to one of shock, then of a smirk. Both brothers freeze at their sister's change of expression.

"You two~, why did you really help Sony, huh?" Ivan stays impassive, while Jagger's face tints red a bit as he begins to stutter. Angelica's eyes lightens up at their reaction, well, mostly Jagger's. She then lets out a high-pitched laugh as she starts to skip around the two.

"Jagger and Ivan like Sony~! Jagger and Ivan like Sony~!" She then stops in front of the two and points a finger in their face.

"Jagger, Ivan and Sony sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-!" Jagger's face scrunches up again as he quickly leans down and clamps his hand over his sister's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! What the hell is wrong with you? !"

Angelica in response licks the back of Jagger's hand making her brother reel back in disgust. The girl, still holding an evil grin, jump over to Andy and starts to pull on the teen's sleeve.

"Come on food-idiot! Sing! Jagger and Ivan like Sony~!"

"Hahaha, okay! Jagger and Ivan like-!" Jagger finally couldn't take the continued teasing and swiped out his gun, angling at the two he shot right between the teens to stop their merriment. Andy and Angelica both stop skipping to look at the now heaving Jagger. The male sneers and points the weapon at the teens.

"You shit-heads, I dare you to say something else." Angelica keeps the smirk on her face even with Jagger's threat and stalks up towards her brother and starts to play with his uniform tie.

"Just admit it~, that's why you two haven't killed her yet. Right~?" Jagger opens his mouth to retort, and to yell back he has no feelings for the girl. But, from the side of him his brother beats him to the punch.

"Sony, is something that we haven't seen before." Both sibling's heads snap up to Ivan, eyes widened in disbelief that the red-head had said something. Ivan lets out a small smile at the twos reaction and continues what he was saying.

"She's pathetic, that is something anyone can say first about her. But, Sony is something special. It's obvious she is afraid of us, and would rather not have nothing to do with us. Yet, she doesn't do anything. It's like Sony's saying, 'I'm deathly afraid of you, but I still like having company'. Ironic for a Wallflower, isn't it. So yes Angelica," He looks up to his sister with a small smirk, "You could say there is small feelings."

Ivan lets out a chuckle at the two's reaction as both look at him as if he grew another head. Angelica steps back from Jagger and folds her arms, while looking at the red-head up and down. She sort of expected her brother to harbor some feelings, but she didn't except him to suddenly blurt it out. Well, Ivan didn't blurt it but he said it in his own little 'Ivan Way'. Especially since this is Ivan, impassive, expressionless, effeminate, Ivan! He doesn't have emotion. Angelica rolls her eyes anyway and turns her head towards Jagger, at least getting some fun from the other man. Jagger sees the look his sister is giving him and merely lets out a grunt and looks the other way.

" . . . What 'Pretty Boy' said."

It was then that Andy finally lets out his voice and bellows out a laugh. The three siblings turn their heads to him, each serving their own killer glare. Andy settles down his laugh and scratches the back of his head.

"Sony's really popular! First it's Paul, now you two!" This time all their faces darken again, especially Jagger's and Ivan's. Jagger was the first to speak by stepping up to the teen while staring him down. Andy only blinks at the taller male.

"Who the fuck is Paul?" Angelica rolls her eyes at Jagger's reaction and steps forward to pull the black-haired man back a bit.

"The blond kid that hangs around Sony," She then turns her gaze back to Andy, "How do you know if Paul likes Sony?" Andy merely shrugs at the question before smiling again.

"Well, it's because he liked her since elementary that's why! I mean, he's a straight A student that went to the private school Holy Family. There really wouldn't be any other reason he just suddenly transferred here without his sister following."

Andy then finishes that sentence with his trademark, clueless laugh. All three continue to stare at the teen with eyes widened. It was then that Jagger curses to himself, making the others look at him now with confused faces. Jagger growls to himself as he looks back at the people around him.

"Sonny is looking for 'Bomb Loan' with blondie." Ivan sighs and takes the keys from Jagger's hand and walks towards the car in swift strides.

"Alright, lets go look for her."

"Hey! 'Pretty Boy', that's my fuckin' car! I'm driving!"

Angelica goes to run after the two into the car but stops to look back at Andy who was standing at his same spot with a look of a lost kid. She looks the teen up and down before pursing her lips and facing him directly again.

"You wanna ride?" At this Andy's face brightens up again.

"Sweet! I've never been in a Lamborghini!" It was then that all three siblings turn back to Andy with dark, daggering glares again.

"Don't fuckin' touch anything." They all said in unison. Andy watches as all turn back again to walk towards the car. He blinks at them before laughing again and walk to follow the Jakov kids.

"You guys are funny!"

Angelica regrets inviting him now . . .

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Please do not say 'these chapters are too short'. I'm saying this because on another website I have this story posted some other people also complained this. Really, I have seven chapters of this ready to be posted, and I was going to post all of them today. But, after seeing people complain that I don't want to post them anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
31.2K 1.1K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
367K 8K 42
Y/n has a difficult past that she managed to escape but it all came crumbling down when she bumbs into Tom Holland, a sadistic mafia leader, at a clu...
618K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...