Jailbait

By JustARegularTeenager

• In which Jungkook is the youngest in Seoul's prison • (Ongoing) More

W A R N I N G S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

S I X

2.6K 123 34
By JustARegularTeenager

"Ugh, Namjoon," Seokjin moaned loudly as said boy palmed him through his pants.

Namjoon trailed kisses down the elder's bare chest, sucking on most. He pulled Seokjin's pants down, his hard on springing free.

The younger licked the top, teasing Seokjin. "Don't be a fucking tease!" He moaned.

Obeying Seokjin's wish, Namjoon took him all in his mouth.

Just then the alarm started going off.

"Jesus fucking Christ, of course," Seokjin said angrily, pulling his pants back on and following Namjoon out of the small room.

A guard came around, counting everyone in the B section.

"All six are here," He reported over the radio.

"There's seven of us though," Hoseok stated.

"Not anymore," the guard said, leaving the hallway.

"Who left?" Hoseok asked Jimin as they went back into their room.

"I didn't see Jungkook out there," Jimin shrugged.

"What do you think happened?" Hoseok asked, slightly nervous.

"Probably tried to off himself, kid's too young for this shit hole. Probably regretted whatever he did," Jimin said casually.

"Oh fuck," Hoseok breathed, sitting on his bed.

"Don't think too much of it, kid's better off dead to be honest."

;

Ten minutes earlier

Jungkook washed dishes alone. Jackson had to leave early because he had to go to the infirmary. He was obviously very sick and nearly passed out during dinner.

Jungkook started down at the knife he was cleaning, running the sponge along the smooth edge slowly, watching it glisten in the light.

Only the cooks got knives, but of course Jungkook had to wash them. He was drawn to the sharp object, staring at it carefully.

He found himself holding it close to his arm. Before he realized what he was doing, someone came in the kitchen, startling him. "Hey! I'm the replacement for Jackson!"

Jungkook jumped at the voice, the knife coming into contact with his wrist. "Fuck!" He gasped, dropping the knife and grabbing his arm.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" The boy, seeming only a few years older than Jungkook said, rushing to his side.

A guard rushed in, hearing the yell from Jungkook. "What's going on in here?!"

"I scared him and I guess he jumped while he was washing the knife," The boy said quickly, worry clear on his face.

"I need some help in the kitchen, call lock down, possible suicide attempt," the guard said into his radio.

The boy was surprised by what the guard said. "Inmate, go to your section."

The boy obeyed, his eyes lingering on the almost motionless body as he left.

Jungkook's vision was getting blurry. Looking down to his wrist, there was a lot more blood than he had thought there would be.

"Don't close your eyes, inmate," the guard said, holding Jungkook's body carefully.

Soon, a nurse and a few guards came into the kitchen, rushing to Jungkook's aid.

;

A faint beeping sound was all Jungkook heard for a while, until the nurse started speaking to someone.

"He didn't have any emergency contacts, we can't know if he's suicidal."

"The kid nearly died, we have to take the safest precautions," Jungkook assumed that was one of the guards.

"There's enough people in psych, we can't have any assumptions in there," she said.

"If we let him back into his section, he might attempt again!"

"We can calm him with a heavy dosage of Xanax, that's all I can do."

The guard sighed but agreed.

Because Jungkook was such a light weight, the nurse overshot the heavy dosage.

When Jungkook woke up he couldn't even tap into his common sense, barely able to stand up straight.

He wasn't conscious of anything he was doing, but he found himself back in his room with Taehyung.

Jungkook laid in his bed, having major difficulties with just getting up to his bunk. He stared at the ceiling in a daze.

It took a whole day for the meds to finally wear off, instantly dropping Jungkook's mood. He fell into some type of depression, involuntarily thinking of that night.

Curling into a ball, Jungkook sobbed trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

Taehyung had already climbed into Jungkook's bed, trying to calm him.

"He didn't deserve to die," Jungkook sobbed, his voice shaking with sadness.

"It should've been me to fall."

Hearing all the muffled sobs hurt Taehyung. Though he hadn't known Jungkook for long, he felt connected to him. A tear fell down his cheek, dropping onto his thigh.

Taehyung remembered how drugged up Jungkook was the previous day. They caused this. He thought, getting off of Jungkook's bunk.

He wondered to Jiyong's room, poking his back to get his attention.

"What is it Taehyung?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung just pointed at the door.

Jiyong followed Taehyung to his room to see Jungkook.

Taehyung pointed at Jungkook.

"Is he okay?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"He's just sad, he'll be okay." Jiyong said, going to leave.

Taehyung grabbed Jiyong's wrist, shaking his head wildly. He stared into the older's eyes, as if he was telling him something.

"You think this has something to do with yesterday?" Jiyong guessed.

Taehyung nodded, tugging on Jiyong's arm.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped sobbing, getting the attention of the two other boys.

Jiyong went over to Jungkook's bed, tapping his shoulder. "Jungkook, are you okay?"

After he got no response, Taehyung quickly climbed onto the bed. He poked the younger's cheek.

Jungkook was still.

Taehyung turned Jungkook over so he way laying in his back. The younger's arm dropped, hanging off of the edge of the bed. His bandaged wrist was covered in blood. It looked like Jungkook had ripped open the stitches.

"Oh my god," Jiyong gasped, running out of the room.

"Guard! It's Jungkook!"

Knowing of what happened the other day, the guard ran to his room. "I need backup in section B, inmate Jeon Jungkook again," He said into his radio.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook was taken away, tears falling freely from his eyes.

--
whoops

lmao don't hate me

you got a lil bit of namjin smut and a dying Jungkook ur welcome :))

~Kai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
158K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook
10.7K 387 28
In which Jimin tries to get Yoongi's attention but keeps on failing. Spin-off from Playground // Vkook
151K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...