From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
In LOVE
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

Surprise

7.5K 186 11
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 14

"AUNTY MARINE!!"i yelled happily from across the room as i hugged her.

"Hello my dear! What a pleasure to see you my baby girl! Look at you, you've grown into such a beautiful girl"she said back happily and excited looking at me in surprise.

"Aww thank you Aunty! i missed you "i said to her

"Aw babe i missed you too"she said back kissing me on the cheek.

She met everyone and then gave our gifts to us. The ones she bought for us.

"Wow cool"said jake as he opened his gift. It was a skateboard . I rolled my eyes at my younger brother infront of me.

"And Abby these are for you"she said handing me two bags." Aw Aunt you didnt have too"i said smiling at her . Her eyes were on someone. I watched her gaze move to Austin.

"Oh this must be Zac. The boy in my Abbys life" she said pushing me to Austin as she made me stand beside him.

Oh no she thought Austin was Zac!

I looked at Zac as he looked confused at my Aunt.

"Look at you both! You make such a beautiful couple! I can tell you make Abby very happy. Look at her face, shes blushing! I can tell you guys are madly in love with each other."she said happily.

I looked at Austin as he smiled at me , it looked like he was enjoying it as much as i was. But it was time to speak up to the truth.

"No aunt, this is Austin my bestfriend "i said holding his arm and then i let go and walked over to Zac and slid my hand in his "and this is Zac my boyfriend "i continued as i smiled at Zac who looked really happy right now as i looked at him.

"Oh my bad im so sorry. I had no idea" she apologised looking like she said something so awful.

"Ha its okay Aunty"i said walking over to her and giving her a comfort hug.

Aunty Marine walked all the way to Zac.

"So you Zac who stole my little girls heart"she teased making us all giggle.

It was so good to have her here right now.

I needed a positive person in my life right now.

....................

Later we all had a lovely dinner together made by my one and only mother. It was steak and chips finished with salad as dressing. And for dessert, my mums homemade red velvet cake.

Me and Zac sat together. Whilst i was sat at the table my eyes were on Austin. I don't know what he was feeling after what happened.

But what was i doing? I was in love with Austin and i was dating Zac. I want to be Austin. Why am i still with Zac. What should i do? If i confront Austin im afraid I'll loose him. What if he doesn't like me that way. And in the process ill loose Zac too.

I was soon shaked from that thought as Aunty Marine decided to start a conversation about me and Zac and how we met.

Later i made tea and bought it in for my mum and dad and Aunty .

I looked around for Austin. Where could he be? I thought to myself. What if he had gone upstairs. A few minutes later i walked upstairs to check if he was there . Suddenly hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

I gasped as turned to see Zac.

"Zac what are you doing?"i asked as i put my hand on my heart. My hear was racing super fast due to the little shock he just gave me.

"You scared me so bad!"i said as he looked at me with his famous bad boy grin.

He walk up close to me as i walked back until my back was against the door as he leaned over me slowly blocking me from escaping.

"Were you looking for me babe?"he asked as his eyes were fixed on me.

"Erm..n..erm yeah"i stuttered .

Not really ! Said my heart!

"Thats good"he teased smirking.

"Erm have you seen um...Austin?"i asked worriedly looking past him

"Why?"he asked taken slightly back.

"Oh ....um beacause i forgot to give him something"i lied. I know i felt totally bad. But something about this just didn't feel right.

"Well you've forgot to give me something aswell"he said seductively leaning in closer as i felt his breath fan my face. He smelt amazing.

"Oh yeah your tea do you want some "i teased turning towards the door.

He pulled me by the arm

"No ..not tea... Something much exciting"he flirted as he pulled me in his arms as my chest collided with his rock hard chest. I gasped.

"Oh..no still dont get it "i teased looking away. Trying to pretend to think

"Ohh!"he moaned rolling his eyes. I got to him now! I laughed as he pulled me in his arms and smashed his lips on mine.

Suddenly we quickly parted as someone tried to unlock the door from outside. I quickly motioned Zac behind the door as i slowly turned the lock and opened it.

"Yes"i spoke as Aunt Marines head popped up in the view. Great!

"Oh sorry dear were you using the toilet?"she asked.

"Um yeah sorry" i said back smiling at her. Oh gosh! Another lie.

"Oh sorry I'll come back"she said walking away.

I breathed and shut the door.

"Zac you nearly got me killed"i said as Zac moved from the door and started laughing.

"Haha ok babe love you. Now where were we?"he asked.Moving forward to me slowly as i pushed him slightly back.

"Save it boy"i said as i turned to walk away but he caught me quickly and then softly planted a kiss on my lips.

He grinned as we parted and then i walked out of the bathroom.

..................

Later Zac went home as i spent all my time with aunty as we laughed and talked about funny things and moments about the time when i was young .

It was really late as we all were awake till 3 just talking and laughing and sharing memories.

After the catch up i skipped upstairs to bed, i changed into my pjs and jumped in bed and instantly fell into sleep.
..............

I woke up on a beautiful saturday morning as i opened my eyes to the sun beaming on my face i smiled to myself and turned around to check the time.

I looked at the time and it was 10 ,i would go back to bed since 10 was alot early for me but i got up anyways because aunty was here.

I came downstairs after freshing up.

"Good morning aunty how did you sleep?"i asked aunt hugging her from behind and then walking to the frigde pulling out orange juice.

"Good morning darling, hurry up with breakfast and get ready "
she asked

"Why?"i asked confusedly looking at my pjs which were simply , white shorts with light pink and light green polka dots printed on and a pink vest.

"Because today were all going out "she said.

"Oh cool well i'll go ready"then i jumped happily running upstairs taking my juice.

I got ready into white denim shorts with a pinky , peachy flowy top with pink heels.

I wore my make up just eye liner and mascara and lipstick, just wanted to be basic.

I curled my hair from the bottom for some beach waves. After the final look in the mirror i ran out of the door.

"Oooh abby you look hot"teased my aunty as i came down the stairs.

I laughed as i hugged her.

"Thank you Aunty and you look gorgeous your self"i said giggling

"Of course im still gorgeous your aunty hasn't grown old just yet" she said laughing as she grabbed her handbag.
...............

Me and mum and dad and Aunty and Jake went shopping and taking Aunty to look around at some lovely views. It was fun.

We had a lovely time.

We did a lot of shopping too

I brought a dress for the prom it was a long  pink dress with silver sequins on the neck line .

I brought silver high heels and some things like glitter eye liner and false lashes .

After 2 hours shopping we decided to eat at a fancy restaurant .

We went to a place called Carte de Charmalage.

It was a posh french restaurant and really huge and beautiful. I was like wow!

We sat down and began to order our dinner.

My aunty called a waiter who was .....so HOT!!

The hot french waiter looked at my Aunty and smiled as he walked up to us and spoke in french. I was sat there staring.

Then my aunty replied spoke back..in french!

I looked at her . My aunty was full of surprises!

"Oh my gosh! you speak french?"i asked whispering at her as i smiled at the waiter who was smiling at me

"Yeah dear i learn it when i was a little girl"she said  looking at me and then pushed my hair back to reveal my cleavage as i looked at her with a shocked expression on my face.

I looked at the waiter as he started blushing and looking down. I felt so shy and felt my cheeks turn red.

"And what would you like madam?"he asked.

" you ..oh um i"i said like i was dreaming with my eyes open.

He looked at me confused and then he smirked.

"Erm she would like the chicken fule thank you"said my aunty speaking for me since i had gone a little insane.

"Whats wrong with you ?''she asked giggling as i looked so embarrassed.

"Oh aunty ...he's gorgeous "i said smiling as i turned to face her .

She laughed.

"Quiet abby you've got a handsome hunk Zac"she teased "he's such a good looking boy"

"Yeah but come on aunt hes a french dude who dosent want a french dude?"i spoke giggling.

She thought for a minute and then said.

"True! Who wouldn't want a french dude"she teased back as we burst out laughing. My aunty was the coolest woman on earth. Not forgetting her exquisite elegant class and good looks and her remarkably hilarious humour.

After dinner we drove back home. Its been a long.We spent our full day here.

We came back home tired .

I ran straight upstairs as soon as we entered home and threw my bags on my bed and kicked my shoes off and jumped on my bed.

"Ugh"i moaned. I felt the fatigue build up in my muscles and spread around . My bones felt like they were crushed.

I took out my phone and looked at the screen,it read 8 missed calls from Austin.

I rang back and soon he picked up.

"Hey where have you been ?"he asked. I could tell by the tone in his voice he has been waiting to talk to me.

"Oh sorry Austin i went on a family shopping trip with Aunty and we just returned and i just saw the calls now "i said turning over onto my back.

"Oh ok anyways want to come over ?"he asked sounding slightly nervous.

" um..i dont know , sorry im really tired"i said really hard ,i really wanted to go but i was literally crushed.

I bit my lip

"Im free tomorrow though"i said with a bright smile .

"Ok cool see you tomorrow then" he said as i felt him smile through the phone, i knew he was smiling my heart said so.

"Ok bye ...i lo-"i started saying until stopped my self.

Was i just going to say i love you?

To Austin.

I gasped. If i couldn't control my feelings then I should stay away from him. But what i was feeling was very intense. I couldn't stop my self from feeling like this.

Its like these feelings had consumed every inch of my body. I loved it. It felt great. But unfortunately I couldn't do anything about it.

.....................................................

HEYYA!!,

Hey guys this was the next chapter i know its a bit less of the romantic side but i had to get some parts out of the way

Keep reading and wait till

Abby goes back to school , its going to get good.

Thanks

Plz vote and comment and READ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
1.2M 26.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...