The Princess Of The Moon

By jelsa2016-forever

In this story Manny and the Sun goddess Eliza have a daughter named Elisa and she has the power of the moon... More

Prolouge
It's Time Chapter 1
The Party Chapter 2
Dance Battle 3
Dance Battle(3) Chapter 5
Jelsa Prank War Chapter 6
Jelsa's B-Day Chapter 7
This means War Chapter 8
WAR!!!!!!
Your Awake
Relationship goals
Wedding
Good News
The Quads
Mommy and Daddy look

Dance Battle (2) Chapter 4

1.5K 42 0
By jelsa2016-forever

Jack's POV

The girls dance was really good they knew all the same moves so that was cool. So now it was our turn to dance so then Panda came on . I looked to the boy and they nodded we n=knew a dance to this song . ( watch the video in the media but they don't do what the girls do in the video) . We started dancing and the girls were turnt up . Everybody was cheering and we were dancing and the girls looked impressed . Then the song ended and everybody cheered for us and it was awesome .

Elsa: that was awesome

Jack: thanks

Elsa: we were pretty turnt up by that song

Jack: yeah I saw

Elsa: so do we do song where we dance together

Jack: yeah I think so

Elsa: let's do it

So we partnered up and I was with Elsa and we were gonna dance all together for the last round .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 542 28
Adelaide Jackson is the female Percy and the daughter of Poseidon, not that she knows that. She hates everything to do with higher power which doesn'...
95.2K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...
3M 111K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
3M 130K 71
***Second book of the Gift Chronicles. Can be read as a stand-alone, but I highly recommend reading the first book: "The Alpha and the Vigilante" fir...