Stuck in an Elevator

由 pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... 更多

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Veintinueve.

60.7K 2K 512
由 pun-kish

Chapitre Veintinueve. 

            "He-"

           "Daniel!" A loud shreiking voice came from behind him. His jaw clenched as he continued staring at me and Noah, as if the voice of my bratty sister would go away. There was only so much of Veronica you could handle before slowly breaking down because of her overbearring, and overall, bitchy personality.

       "Which dress is better? This red one, or-" She hopped over to us in a hurry, not even acknowledging the fact that Noah and I were standing there. I wrapped the dress I was getting closer to me, praying that she wouldn't choose the red dress. I didn't want to wear the same color as hers, even if her dress was far more slutty, and mine more formal.

            As she finally came to a realization that her and Daniel weren't alone in this tiny boutique, Veronica turned around with a tight grimance on her face that I wanted to smack off and say, 'Daniel has a girlfriend! You're not going to get laid by him anytime soon!'

            "Oh, hello little sister." She remained stiff, glaring at me.

            I nodded to her in a 'Sup' way, which she rolled her eyes at and once again, turned her back from us and went back on talking to Daniel about which dress would cover her butt less.

            "Let's leave?" Noah asked with hopeful eyes, and I couldn't have nodded any harder. He smiled at took my arm, leading me to the cashier, where I was going to pay, and Noah, being the gentleman he was, paid for me.

            "No! Daniel! The black one is so long!" Veronica's voice was heard from the black of the store. I just rolled my eyes and laughed silently to myself, while Noah was howling in laughter.

            I guess this wedding wouldn't be as bad as I had thought.

***

            During the last two weeks of Summer, there is usually only one thing that goes on.            

            The parties.

            Even though it was Thursday night, a day after the little scene at the dress shop, there was a huge party in someone's flat near Times Square. 

            I hadn't planned on going, not at all, but my best friend, Erin, was forcing me to get off my lazy ass and go have fun before school starts.

            If you lived in Times Square, you usually know almost everyone, and there was one family in paticular that everyone knew because of their flat size, and the fact that they owned one of the most amazing restaurants in Times Square. 

            If you're a teenager, and you lived near Times Square and you know the great family of the Moreno's, you are told to, and you must attend, one of these parties.

            I am a teenager, but this would be my first time attending a Moreno party. Blake Moreno is me and Erin's age, his older sister, Arianna, was in college and got booze. Erin was a huge party animal, and knew where all the parties were, and the Moreno's annual end of Summer party was tonight.

            I lived near Central Park, where all the houses of the city were, and some people didn't even consider this party of New York City to be a part of the city. 

            Since I was a boring 17 year old girl who would rather watch Disney movies and eat food than go out and party, I had no idea what to wear to this party. My sister was the party animal, and she was probably going to the Moreno's, and I saw what she wore to parties. Something tight, something short, something dark. 

            Not gonna happen.

            I am a shortie, who stands at a tall 5'6". I had nice legs though, living in the city and walking everywhere does that to you, so I decided on shorts, and a shirt with a low cut back. 

            I took a long shower, washing my hair, shaving, and doing everything that you could think of to be clean.

            I wanted to change my hair up a little instead of having it straight. The opposite of straight is curly, or gay, just kidding. But curly hair is where I'm going, so I blew out my blonde hair, and began curling it.

            I was blasting 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High' by Arctic Monkeys, and I barely heard the door bell ring. 

            I thought it was Erin, but of course it had to be one of the Roy brothers who always managed to show up at the oddest of times.

            I sang to the song as I made my way downstairs, only dressed in a large t-shirt that I almost always wore when I was getting ready, with my hair sectioned off so I could curl it.

            I probably looked like a monster.

            "Erin, you said you were coming at 9." I said once I opened the door and blushed when I realized it wasn't my best friend, but Tyler Roy instead.

            "I'm not a girl!" Ty gasped in horror at me, and invited himself inside, dancing. "Oh! This song! It's so sexy!"

            "Why are you here?"

            "I heard about the party and decided to tell you to get off your lazy butt and come to the party with me!" He clapped his hands excitedly, grinning.

            "Luckily for you, I was getting ready before you rudely interrupted me and my karoke party."

            He put his hands up in surrender, and was about to say something, but I was already upstairs finishing getting ready.

            "If anyone rings the doorbell, let them in!" I called to Tyler from upstairs.

            "Even if it's a murderer?"

            I slammed the door extra hard instead of responding.

***

            Wolf whistles came from 2 mouths the second I stepped onto the first floor of my house.

            My hair was freshly curled, preppy, and cute. I hated preppy, but the dark color of my shirt brought out the badass in me. My killer heels added a good 4 inches to my height, making my head come up to Tyler's nose instead of his shoulder. My shorts were rising up my legs with every step I took, which I yanked down. (A/N: Picture on the side of her outfit.)

            "I would turn gay for you, I'm not even kidding." The voice of my best friend spoke. I winked at her, who was dressed in a casual black dress. It wasn't a slutty dress, but with Erin's beauty, anything she wore could be cute and formal instead of slutty. Red pumps covered her feet and her dark, usually curly, hair was straightened.

            She had a 'bitch face' almost always, but she was a sweetheart. Her makeup was done to perfection with red lipstick. 

            "Alright, Ty, Erin, leggo." I said, with a gangster voice. 

            Tyler hadn't said one word since I descended the stairs a few minutes before, but as Erin made her way through the door, he grabbed my hand, pulling me back into the house.

            "You look gorgeous." He whispered, pulling me closer to him, my back to the wall, and our foreheads together. My face burned and he laughed softly.

            "I don't know if I like it or not... All those guy are going to be staring at you..." I rolled my eyes and slapped his cheek softly.

            I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the possessiveness in his voice, or maybe it was the way he was looking at me, but I leaned in anyways, and ignored the voice telling me not to do it, and ignored the honking of the horn outside, and pressed my lips to his.

            I pulled back too quickly, realizing once we started we wouldn't stop, and pushed him away, and ran outside, smirking to myself slightly.

            Oh, let the party begin.

***

            Question: Have you guys missed me? ;)

            Picture: Sky's outfit!

            Video: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Arctic Monkeys.

FINALLY. 

FINALLY I UPDATED.

IM REALLY SORRY, THINGS HAVE BEEN HECTIC LATELY.

Okay so I honestly think of each and everyone of you as one of my friends, cause I'm a loser, but I wanted to fill ou guys in on a couple of things.

So firstly, I am getting a puppy! I met him a few days ago, and he's a Shi tzu, mixed with a Cocker Spainel. He's perfect.

And that's basically it. Hehehehehe.

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

22 0 11
Being stuck in an airport with nothing but strangers and bad airport food is kinda overwhelming until you met the love of your life.
45.5K 1.5K 12
When two delayed passengers find themselves stuck with each other for over four hours, they find out more than they expected and arrive in London wit...
25.2K 724 13
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...
6.6M 141K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...