Aphmau's Secret Youtuber Life

By abbyuniverse

Aphmau is a new student at Phenix Drop High, she has no parents so she lives alone, she faces bullies and lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: also picture
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thank you!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PART 2 OF APHMAU'S SECERT YOUTUBER LIFE!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 ENDING
Hey guys!
Its out!

Chapter 32

5.2K 111 66
By abbyuniverse

~dream~

Jess sat in the black abyss not knowing what to do she moved towards a glowing light coming from her right. She looked into the light, a lady with black hair stood holding a baby, she lent over to kiss the baby's four head. The women had tan skin and black hair, her caramel eyes were fill with joy as the baby grabbed her pointing finger. Soon a tall man with blond hair walked over "she's so beautiful" said the man in tears, he hugged the women as they kissed, the baby let out a cute giggle from the cot.

Suddenly a man dressed in blue and silver armour burst through the door "SIR!" he cried, the man looked to the young boy "what is it?" he asked in concern "Commander Thor Sir! Loki is invading and he has an army, he's damaging your daughter" explained the boy, Thor looked to the cot, The women held the baby in her arms. "take her to Mindy and Peter they will take care of her" ordered Thor "i'm not leaving you, i'm THE Irene -holder of peace- and i will fight for my kingdom!" the women exclaimed "JUST GO" Thor said as tears streamed down his cheeks, the women nodded and ran, she wrapped the baby in cloth as she put her blue hood over her head.

She ran though the forest in bear feet until she found a cottage, she nocked loudly on the door. "OH MY" exclaimed the women, "Mindy take her..... raise her....... please" Irene pleaded, she handed Mindy the baby "she has my blood along with Thor please keep her safe" explained Irene before falling to the ground.

"her name is........" before Jess could find out the name of the baby the light disappeared along with the dream

~END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 501 26
Long ago in the little town called Phoenix Drop there was a murder. The Prince's fiancé was kill and the Prince disappeared. The town was never the s...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
2K 8 33
This is a fanfic about my favourite YouTuber Aphmau and her series Minecraft Diaries so most of the characters and relationships between them belong...
114K 2.3K 62
Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the crowds favorite. Aaron on the other hand...