Loonatics Unleashed

Por XxWolfLord95xX

(AU) After running away, Sophie Smith is taken from her dimension and sent to other dimension. What will happ... Mais

Sophie " Wolf " Smith
Prologue
Loonatics on Ice
Attack of the Fuzz-balls
Cloak of Black Velvet
Weathering Heights
Going Underground
The World is My Circus
Stop the World, I want to get off
Sypher
Time after Time
Menace of the Mastermind
The Comet Cometh
Armageddon: Part 1
Armageddon: Part 2
Secrets of the Guardian Strike Sword
A Creep in the Deep
I am Slamacus
The Heir, Up There
Cape Duck
The Hunter
It Came From Outer Space
In The Pinkster
The Music Villian
The Fall of Blanc: Part 1
The Search for Tweetums: Part 2
Epilogue
The Loonatics Unleashed Story Theme Song

Family Business

2K 23 2
Por XxWolfLord95xX

The Loonatics were called to a pizza joint, where Toby the pizza boy had been attacking his boss with pizzas and various objects. Toby looked bigger, muscular, and menacing, with a strange robot object attached to both his back and head. It was a rough battle at first, but Ace used his laser vision to blast the object off pizza boy's back, changing him back to normal.

At HQ, the strange robotic object was contained inside a small dome by Tech.

Ace: Give us the scoop on this hard hat, Tech.

Tech: Well to put it simply, it's an extraterrestrial Bio-Tech Symons parasite that enables the host with thought control levitation powers.

Ace: A what?

Duck: To put it simpler, a thingamajig.

Sophie: Ok, you guys need to learn about these things.

Duck: Hmm. Let think about that....NO!

Ace: But pizza guy said he couldn't control his actions.

Tech: That's right! Once the "thingamajig" attached, it took over his free will and acted only on his deepest darkest desires.

Lexi: (munches on pizza) And those deep dark desires scored us plenty of free eats for saving pizza guy's boss.

Sophie: (munches on pizza) And at least those deep dark desires got the boss to lighten up on pizza guy.

Slam grabbed two boxes of pizza and shoved them into his mouth.

Duck: At least take them out of the box first!

Tech: (to Ace) He's lucky you blasted it off when you did, or it would've been stuck to him permanently, until it decided to leave on its own.

Just then Rev came zooming in dusting, polishing, and tidying up the room.

Rev: Anybody else run the dish washer?

Lexi: Rev, what's the rush? Dig in.

Rev: Sorry. Can't. No time. Gotta clean up. Got it organized. Gotta make HQ ready for visitors, whom I forgot to mention I invited, and are coming from out of town. They will be here any second.

As he spoke rapidly, Rev put a plates on the pizza Lexi and Sophie were holding and napkins on their arms, dusted Ace's chest, rapidly brushed Tech's teeth, polished Slam's big chin, and dusted Duck's pizza. Then, the doorbell rang.

Rev: Which would be this second!

He dropped the tiny feather duster on Duck's pizza and went to greet the visitors at the door, whom happened to Rev's father, mother, and younger brother.

Rev: Mom! Pop!

The two roadrunners rushed in and spun around Rev beneath him in a tornado, and they too spoke just as fast as Rev.

Ralph: There he is! How's that son of mine? It's so good to see you after such a long, long, while of not seeing him. Now finally seeing him his new digs.

They stopped spinning around Rev and greeted the other Loonatics.

Ralph: Pretty anxious feathers and this must be the super crime fighting I've heard about. Of course, I am Ralph Runner, and this is Harriet. Just call us Ma and Pa Runner, and this is Rip.

Rip: (slowly) Hey.

Ralph: Whoa, settle down son and let the grownups get a word in it. And I see you ordered pizza, which I love especially with those little sesame seeds.

He leaned down and began pecking and eating rapidly at the pizza. Ace and Lexi glanced awkward and uneasy expressions at each other while Ace tried to give Lexi a reassuring look.

Harriet: It is so good to see you Rev, honey. Even if I should scold you for not calling. Oh, and just look at you and look at that delicious looking pizza. Oh, but I couldn't, maybe I should. Just a sliver, just a bit, a bite, a notch, a smirch, and a tot. Oh, I shouldn't!

Now she leaned down and pecked and ate rapidly at the pizza like her husband. All this fast talking and rapid eating drove Duck crazy as a giant green crazy circle could been seen in the background as he clutched his head.

Duck: AAAH! My brain is melting! There's a whole family of them! I'm checking into a hotel!

It seemed Tech and Slam were thinking the same thing like Duck.

Rev: Uh folks, I think you need to slow down. Just a little for their sake.

Harriet tried talking slowly to Sophie as she sped towards her, but it sounded rather freaky.

Sophie: Hello Mrs. Runner. Nice to meet you.

Harriet: Sooo...niiiice...to...meeeeet...yoooou.

Rev: Ooook, not quite that slow, mom.

Ralph: Well hi! How are you? Nice to meet you. Now don't tell me, I'm really good with names.

He went from one Loonatic to another, shaking hands, calling them by different names that rhyme with their real names.

Ralph: Mace...Slexi...Trophy...Spam...Dork...and...

But when he came to Tech, who held out his hand, Ralph froze and drew his hand back.

Ralph: The coyote. Humph!

Harriet: Oh dear. And no leash.

Sophie gasped as Tech growled. Rev moved Tech away from his parents. Tech seemed offended, or maybe hurt, by Rev's parent's racism on coyotes.

Rev: Sorry. They have coyote issues.

Tech: (sighs) Maybe I should get back to work. Wouldn't wanna accidentally eat your ma and pa.

Sophie: ( Sad ) Tech, are you sure?

Tech: ( Sad ) Yeah. ( He kisses her and leaves towards the lab, with a sad Sophie, watching him leave. )

As Tech left for his lab, Rev went and a talk with his dad about talking over the family business. Rip just sat by the table, looking lonesome, while Sophie offered him a plate of pizza.

Sophie: My name is Sophie, do you want some pizza, Rip?

Rip: (downhearted) No thanks. I'm not hungry.

Sophie: ( Worried ) Is something wrong?

Rip: Since we got here, all pop wants is Rev to talk over the family business. Why can't pop just notice me just this once? I'm smarter than Rev.

Sophie: I'm sorry. It must be pretty rough for you.

Rip: You said it. (notices the parasite) Whoa, what is that thing?

Sophie: Just one of those dangerously powerful bio-tech brain parasites from outer space.

Rip: Whoa! Cool!

After the new Robo Amigo, the robot toy that Tech helped Rev built, had gone haywire, Rev was grasping onto Tech's leg, begging him to help him fix Robo Amigo. Sophie was reading a guide for making a wedding, when she saw them come in.

Rev: Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! Pleeeease don't make me beg!

Tech: (deadpanned) Uh, you are begging.

Rev: Then please make me stop.

Sophie: Tech, please him. I don't want to get a headache.

Tech: Ok, ok! I'll help you. But only because I wanna know how something I designed broke down.

Rev: Ah, thanks Tech. If you weren't a coyote, and a guy, I'd kiss 'ya!

Tech: Then lucky for me, I'm both.

Sophie: ( Smirking ) Don't forget that you are my coyote.

Tech: ( Smirking ) How can I forget about you?

Sophie: Can I come too? If you need any extra help, that is.

Rev: Sure! Why not!

Later, at Rev's house in the desert outside of Acmetropolis, Tech, Rev, and Sophie were inspecting Robo Amigo.

Tech: Hmm. Censors, chips, and security interface all checks out fine. Maybe the glitch is in the remote.

When Tech pushed the red button, Robo Amigo suddenly came to life, not by the remote, but by itself. It flew around the three anthros, when it head butted into Tech, pushing him over the cliff, with Robo Amigo halfway over the cliff.

Rev: Don't let it go over the...(grabs Robo Amigo)...cliff.

Looking down, Tech glared and had his arms folded as he fell down the canyon, again. Rev and Sophie glanced at each other with worried expressions, but both were relieved to see Tech come right back up again, wearing hover boots.

Sophie: You ok, Tech?

Tech: I came prepared this time.

Rev: Great Tech, but what about Robo Amigo? If it's not an internal problem, then what's flipping him out?

Tech: Something external. Robo Amigo is being controlled by someone or something on the outside.

Then Robo Amigo lifted itself into the air and right beside the culprit controlling it, Rip Runner. But his body looked muscular and he had a menacing look in his eyes, along with the bio-tech parasite over his head and back.

Rip: And that would be me, bro!

Rev: RIP! Is that you?

Rip: How does it feel to be a super failure, Rev?

Tech: He can't help himself! He's possessed by the bio-tech parasite! It's making him act out on his deepest darkest feelings!

Sophie: And I think I understand what those deep dark feelings are! (glares at Rev)

Rip: Time to show pop whose top bird. I've discovered what I'm good at, destroying things! And there's better way than to begin my new career choice then with the biggest target of all – Acmetropolis!

He flew off towards Acmetropolis with Robo Amigo, laughing evilly as Rev, Tech, and Sophie look on in horror.

In Acmetropolis, Ace and Lexi just avoided getting hit by a car, which was thrown by Rip. Rev got to the scene on time to witness Rip's reign of terror.

Rip: PEOPLE OF ACMETROPOLIS, FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES! THE RIP IS ON A TEAR! HA, HA, HA, HA! Ha, I've already got a signature taunt.

Rev: I'm really sorry about everything, but I don't see my family often and when I do see-

Ace: Hey, it's ok, Rev. We all have family problems sometimes.

Tech: We got even bigger problems. When Rip snatched the parasite, he also took my molecular reconstructor.

Lexi: So what's he gonna do? Make Robo Amigo Tiny Amigo?

Tech: No, quite the opposite.

Sophie: ( Slaps her forehead ) You jinxed us!

Rip used the molecular reconstructor to make Robo Amigo Giant Amigo. He started manipulating the giant robot toy to cause havoc in the city. Many people ran away screaming in fear. Rev tried to unscrew the giant head off, but Rip had Robo Amigo slam Rev into a building. Ace tried to reason with Rip, but Rip had Robo Amigo smash the glass windows, nearly hitting Ace, Lexi, Tech, and Sophie.

Rev: Look Rip, what do I have to do to get you to stop?

Rip: I want you to fight me!

Rev: I can't fight my little brother!

Rip: I don't you have a choice! (Robo Amigo slams Rev to a wall) Had enough of me yet?

Rev: No! Your still my brother, even if you are making it difficult to remember!

Rev flew off before Robo Amigo could smash him again, then he went back to its rampage with Rip.

Tech: We've gotta find a way to get that thing off him!

Ace: Maybe if you can get him into the open, Rosie I can hit the thing with my powers.

Rip: Just be careful not to hurt Rip, ok?

Ace: It's not Rip I'm worried about.

Sophie: But we won't hurt him! Rev, I promise you!

As Robo Amigo smashed another building, Lexi used their brain blast to blast Robo Amigo in the head.

Rip: Normally I don't hit girls, but as you can see I'm not so normal these days!

He had Robo Amigo raise a fist to hit Lexi, but Tech used his magnetic powers to grab Robo Amigo's fist to keep it from hitting Lexi.

Tech: Now! Take the shot!

When Rip had Robo Amigo slam Tech and Lexi out of the way, Ace and Sophie blasted the parasite with their laser blast and shock claw, but this time, the parasite didn't come off. Rip whirled around and growled at Ace and Sophie.

Ace: So, uh, what's up, Doc?

Rip: Ha! Definitely not you!

Robo Amigo backhanded Ace out of midair, while Sophie flew out of the way in time, and the giant robot toy began stomping back into the city with Rip.

Tech: The parasite's been attached for so long. I don't think if we could get if off. I'm afraid its going nowhere until it wants to leave.

Rev: (looks at the damage) Oh man, my parents are gonna freak! They flip out whenever I leave my room a mess!

Sophie: But speaking of parents, He just wants to be noticed by his father when he kept giving you so much attention! You even had Tech built that robot toy and got all the credit for it, while Rip is left alone in the dark!

Rev: I suppose your right.

A little later, Rip stole another Robo Amigo and enlarged it just as big as his own giant Robo Amigo.

Rip: (gaps) Oh no! The situation was bad enough with one Amigo. Now there are two!

Tech: Ok, that's a challenge.

Sophie: Just great!

Ace: Maybe there's a way we can scare that alien gizmo off him!

Rip: (determined look) Oh no! Not we, just me! (flies toward Rip) Ok, little bro, you wanna a fight, you gotta fight! Give it your best shot!

Rip: This is going to be sweet!

Rev: Catch me if you can!

The two giant Robo Amigos flew after Rev as he flew high into the sky, disappearing from sight.

Rip: I knew you were too chicken to fight!

But then, Rev suddenly reappeared behind Rip.

Rev: HEY! No one calls a roadrunner chicken!

Rev threw his arms around Rip from behind, and dragged Rip higher, with the two Robo Amigos behind, as the two brothers struggling in vain, Rip trying to free himself but Rev held on tightly. Ace, Lexi, Sophie, and Tech watched with worry as Rev dragged Rip downwards to the street below.

Rip: HEY! Are you crazy!? What are you doing!?

Rev: Getting my little brother back!

Thinking they were about to crash, the parasite was so scared it lifted itself from Rip's body and disappeared, with Rip changing back to normal. Rev took Rip to safety as the two giant Robo Amigos crashed into the street. A little later, Rev and Rip made up for their quarrel as they shook hands.

Rip: Thanks Rev. You know, I didn't mean those things I said.

Rev: Yeah, you did, but it's ok. I'm just sorry I wasn't better listener earlier.

Rip: After all the things I did to you, you risked everything to save me.

Rev: Hey, forget about it Rip. That's what brothers do, they look out for each other.

Just then, Ralph and Harriet arrived and inspected the damage.

Ralph: Sweet Meep Meep! Now that's what I call a fender bender.

Rev: Mom, Pop, what are you guys doing here?

Harriet: We saw you boys on TV and thought we'd come down to see you.

Ralph: I've got great news, I used Rip's first edition idea and now the Robo Amigo is back in business!

It looked like Rip finally got the love and respect he needed from his father at last. The Robo Amigo was back in business. As for the bio-tech parasite, its owner, a young extraterrestrial female alien reclaimed it and took it home, calling it "Spikey."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

108 32 11
Tony and Zira are alive. They meet Janet, a very old woman, and James, a mere cowboy. Well, something like that. They make Tony realise that without...
8.3K 150 20
hurray! sophie decided to stay with sonic and the others. will this be a good thing or will great danger await for them? Also, will sophie have surpr...
4.9K 202 22
Nora Pussycat and with Rory bunny somehow travel into future of 2772. With the help of the Loonatics Nora and Rory are going to find a way to get bac...
750 2 24
After the events of Mission City, Bowie Manuela finally got her papers and got an opportunity to work along side her alien robot friends. What will h...