Shy But Sweet (Camren)

By CabelloIsMyBaeHoe

Camila is a girl that you barely notice around the halls, and you wouldn't notice her because she doesn't soc... More

Who is She?
Pinky Promise
All Alone
She's So Fragile
A Pretty Long Year
Thank You
Hey Baby
FaceTime
Get My Shit Together
Please Stop
Dont go
Are You Ready? Pt. 1
Finally Pt. 2
Beautiful Smile
Virgin
Keana Stop!
My Baby
Mad Is An Under-Statement

Bathroom Stall

19.4K 513 658
By CabelloIsMyBaeHoe

Who is She?

I walk towards the school doors still trying to process what happened a few seconds ago. That girl was captivating and when she looked into my eyes I felt like she was taking my soul. In those few seconds that she looked at me she instantly had me in a state of mind I've never been in before. It's like a place I've never visited or a planet I've never set foot on. I want to visit each plant that's hidden behind those green pools. That's not even the best part her lips look so soft, I definetly want her to be my first kiss.

I push my thoughts to the back of my head as I walk towards the door so I can take in my surroundings, I look around and I see most kids on their phones outside and they seem like they don't give one single shit about this high school.

As I start to walk closer I notice that I will soon reach the main doors. Once I'm in front of the door I reach my hand out to open the door. Once my hand is on the handle I pull on the door and then suddenly the door swings open. When the door swung open it collided into my body which caused my whole body to fly back and fall to the ground.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry" a tall girl with blonde hair say.

"I-i-its Ok-k-ay" I was so scared and nervous I could barely talk.

"God dammit Dinah it's our first day back and your already knocking people on the ground" a dark skinned girl said approaching.

In that moment is when I started to get nervous because all the people that where outside where no longer looking at their phones. Everyone's eyes where on me. I started to squirm and go into panic mode because this was the same position I was in last year. On the last week of school someone had knocked me down on purpose causing me to scrap my elbow and to yelp in pain, the noise caught people's attention then they started to gather around me. Once they where in a circle, I noticed 3 footballs players pushing through the crowd once they reached me they beat the shit out of me. It was the worst feeling and experience of my life, well besides Alejandro being in my life.

I got up super fast. I pushed past the girl and ran into the building so fast you'd think I'm the Flash. I look around once I'm inside and Im trying to find the one place I need to go so I look for the office. I run a little bit until I find it. Once I find it I hurry into it and I see a blonde haired lady sitting behind the desk.

"Hi my names Camila Cabello and I need my schedule." I say out of breath

"Honey the table is over by that cafeteria, and also the cafeteria is to the left." She says elegantly

"Ok thanks" I look for her name tag I say
"Ms. Jonson" I say a little embarrassed because the table is in my sight.

"Your welcome sweetie, have a good day" she says smiling

"Bye" I say as I wave to her.

She waves back and I make my way out of the office. I open the door and I look around to try to find a clock because i don't want to be late on my first day of school. Once I spot a clock at the top of the two main doors I surprisingly see I have 15 minutes left until I have to get to class. I look around myself and surprisingly people where back to normal. No one was paying me any attention anymore, everyone was either back on their phones or back to talking to their friends. I finally follow the woman's instructions and I walk to the left and I see the table I saw a few seconds ago.

I make my way over to the table and the same girl who knocked me over outside just ran into me and her Starbucks cup was in her hand which was in front of her body so it collided with my body which made it spill all over me.

"Holy shit I'm so fucking sorry" she says with her hand over her mouth.

"It's ok" I say trying not to stutter

This is one of the things people at my old school used to do. They poured drinks on me on purpose just to sit back and laugh at me. I always would bring a change of clothes but I thought this school would be different. But at my old school I soon figured out they just wanted me to feel bad.

I look around scared and I see everyones eyes from outside looking straight at me through the huge window. I wanna cry. I try not to cry but I suddenly feel one stray tear run down my face and the girl that knocked me over realized this.

"No don't cry I'm sorry" she says reaching for me.

I instantly move back due to my reflex. I'm so used to people knocking me down and beating the shit out of me which caused me to move back.

"What the fuck man" I heard an angelic voice say.

"I didn't mean to do it Ralph calm down" the girl that's embarrassed me twice says.

"Um its ok y-y-you shouldn't fight o-o-over me it's not worth it" I say as I get up and run to find the nearest bathroom.

As I'm running away I here her voice again.

"Look what you did she's a new student and your already making her cry wow Dinah" I hear her say.

I don't even want to hear the rest of it so I just start to run again. As I'm ripping and running through the halls looking for a bathroom and I can't seem to find one. I look around once more about to give up but I soon see a girls bathroom so I zoom towards it and once I reach it I run into it.

I get inside the bathroom and I look around to make sure no ones in here with me. Once I see there's not another presence I make my way into a stall and I start to strip off my clothes. I take off my shirt in one pull. I put it on the hook that's on the inside of the stall door. I take of my shirt which causes me to start shivering. I was wet (😏) and the people must have the AC on negative 13 because it's fucking cold in here. I take off my shoes and I put them to the side. I then start to take off my joggers and I successfully get them off. It's more complicated to take of clothes when your wet and for me that's a hassle. Ok now I'm really fucking freezing, my teeth are chattering. I start to hurry so I grab some tissues and I start to rub it against the wet spots on the shirt. It didn't take long for my shirt to dry with this method. It didn't take long because I used it twice everyday, at my old school so I started to get the hang of it.

Once my clothes are all dry I throw away the tissue and I start to put my clothes back on. Once I'm all dressed again I head out of the stall. I make my way towards the sink and I just look at myself in the mirror.

I think about what my life has become and how I'm going to make it through this year. I'm already getting embarrassed and I just got here. I don't want this to be the twin of my old school, I just want to live on my own and maybe get a puppy. I'm just sick and tired of people trying to change my life so it can be what they want it to be.

I don't want to cry so I turn the handle on the sink which makes the water start to run. I put my hands under the water and I splash some cold water onto my face. I do this three times before I turn off the water. I realize I need to get to class so I grab my book bag from next to the stall and I speed walk to the exit of the bathroom.

As I'm about to walk through the open exit door a girl in all black ran into me, and she kneed me in the most sensitive part of my body. I fall onto the floor out of pain, and I use my hand to cover my buddy from any more harm. I was in some serious ass pain. I finally look up to see that the girl had her hands up and her eyes where wide. I use my foot to push my self into the bathroom stall as fast as I could. She was walking towards me to help me up but she wasn't quick enough.

I lock myself in the stall and I here her start to speak.

"Please come out I'm not going to hurt you" she says softly.

I don't even respond I just lay on the floor, as I start to feel the pain fade away.

"I know you're scared but I promise you I'm not going to hurt you" she says.

I get up and I unlock the stall door. Once it's unlocked I walk out and I'm met with those green eyes I haven't seen since earlier this morning. I put my head down and I try to recollect myself. I can see her feet take a step closer and I back away. She does this again and I'm met by a white brick wall. I have no other choice but to look up now so I finally get the courage to look up and I'm met with piercing green eyes and a warm smile.

She extends her hand and I hesitantly lift mine and we shake hands and I feel electricity bolt through my body once our hands touch. She looks as if she's going to say something and I wait to here what she has to say.

"Hi I'm Lauren"

Ok hi guys I updated as promised um I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This was about 300 words shorter than the last chapter but I still hope it was ok. Um I'll update again in two days or tomorrow. But for now

Thats All Floks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 81.1K 95
Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that her school refers to as the Brains. She's...
327K 8.6K 36
What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up and break her relationship with Camila...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
22.1K 610 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted