Back to The Light [Star Wars...

By StateOfGrace-

What would happen when Padmรฉ didn't die on her childbirth? And what if Anakin still have light on his heart? ... More

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
Chapter 2: Plan to The Death Star
Chapter 3: Luke and Leia
Chapter 4: The Message
Chapter 5: Who's Droid(?)
Chapter 6: Vader
Chapter 7: Luke's Gone
A/N
Chapter 8: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Chapter 9: Obi-Wan Kenobi (pt.2)
1K!!!!
Chapter 10: To The Death Star
Chapter 11: Mos Eisley

Chapter 1: Up All Night

673 20 2
By StateOfGrace-

Padmé's POV

It had been 7 hours and I hadn't fallen asleep yet. I just couldn't.
I planned my visit to the Death Star to meet Ani. I wanted Obi-Wan to accompany me but I had no idea how to tell him without going to Tatooine. My twins are there. That's why I couldn't go.
Master Yoda said it's best for them to not know who their parents are, especially Anakin.
And, they're turning 19 today. So I couldn't stop thinking about them.
Luke and Leia Skywalker.

(Left: Luke. Right: Leia)

The last time I saw them, they were just babies, exact 19 years ago.
They are raised by Anakin's half brother, Owen Lars and his wife, Beru in Tatooine.
They told Luke and Leia that we died 19 years ago.
But we didn't.
I am now in Alderaan.
Hiding.
Anakin turned to the darkside.
That was the worst part of all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...