Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

By AnqelLoveHeart

More

Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

6.6K 180 8
By AnqelLoveHeart

Why aren't you by my side? I miss you...I miss you so much!

Today I went to work early because I had to style EXO, altough I'm not their stylist. When I got there I immediately had to sit in the car because they had to rehearse for the Goodbye Stage of Music Core.

In the Car

Manager: I'm really sorry that you had to come with us. But you're a really good Stylist!

Jimin: It's ok *looks out of the window*

Kai: She's so quiet like Sehun! *whispers*

Chanyeol: True *looks worried*

When we got there I wanted to help Jimin out of the car but she refused and walked straight ahead to the entrance. Why is she so cold? or did something happend?

Backstage

Jimin: Firstly I will style Suho and Kris, the next are Chen and Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun, Xiumin and Tao, D.O and Lay and finally Kai and Chanyeol.

Suho&Kris: *sit down*

Jimin: *styles them*

Suho: Jimin?

Jimin: Ne?

Suho: Will you all style us again in the evening?

Jimin: I don't know...Next to please!

Chen&Baekhyun: *sit down*

Jimin: *styles them*

It went on like this until I began to style Kai&Chanyeol.

Kai: Why are you so quiet?

Jimin: *ignores him*

Kai: Why do you ignore me?

Chanyeol: Don't be so unfriendly!

Kai: Sorry!

Jimin: *nodes&ignores him*

Jimin: Okey..Now you can go and rehearse!

Suho: Are you going to watch us?

Jimin: I don't know

Luhan: Please *puppy eyes*

Jimin: Ok...But only today!

The Boys go out and I walked behind them. They started with the rehearsel and I could sit on the stage and watch them closely. The first dong they sang was Baby don't cry and I started to like this song because it touched me. After this song they sang a korean folk song with Guitar and Piano. And immediately I couldn't listen to them anymore, this song hurted myself too much.

Jimin: I'm sorry but I can't listen anymore! *runs away*

Chanyeol: But Jimin?!

Jimin: *don't looks behind*

Suho: Why did she run away?

Chanyeol: I don't know...But something happend to her!

Kai: How should you know?

Chanyeol: Because we went to school together and we were really close until I got a trainee.

Chen: Why didn't you told us?

Chanyeol: Because she didn't remembers me

Why don't you remember me Jimin? You've changed so much since I became a trainee. You look so sad and unhappy! Why did I let you go? I'm so sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
169K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC