Carl Grimes imagines

By glennspizzaboyhat

Just some imagines I'll write Requests are now open until August 23!! More

Don't start something you can't finish
Bad imagine

I Win

799 23 5
By glennspizzaboyhat

Your POV

"Carl, slow down!" I whisper yelled. Me and Carl were going N on a run because we don't get along very well so Rick was making us go on a run to try and get along. So far things weren't going to well. Carl was a few yards in front of me walking quickly angrily.

I can't blame him, I don't like him either.

"Maybe you should walk faster." He replied with a bitchy tone. "Excuse me." I said catching up to him. He stopped to look at me. "I don't know who you think your talking." I stated getting in his face. "I think I'm talking to a weak bitch that really needs to go die." He spat.

That actually stung a little but even though he told me to go die doesn't mean I'm gonna actually try to kill myself or go running back to Alexandria crying.

I pushed him as hard as I could making him fall on his ass. I started to turn around when a pair or hands grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. He crawled on top of me punching me two times before I flipped us over to were I was on top. I grabbed him by his shirt and lifted his back off the ground some slamming him back down. I spit in his face getting up off of him.

"I win." I said starting to walk off. Carl took both his legs and tripped me making my fall on my face giving me a cut eyebrow and a blooding nose.

"No...I win."

/////
Hola readers! I hope you liked this imagine you guys can leave requests now if you'd like. Remember to vote!

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...