Under the Cover. {Larry Styli...

By larrywanks

"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this i... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue.
Acknowledgements

Chapter Four

63K 2.7K 9.6K
By larrywanks

"You're smart?" Harry set down his novel The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney and looked at Louis.

"Uh, yeah... Don't tell anyone okay?"

"Why?"

Louis sighed, "Good grades means you care about school. If I care about school then people think I'm a loser like you," he froze, "no offense."

"And yet," Harry remarked, "I'm offended."
"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

Harry sighed, "I promise."

Louis held up his pinky.

Harry rolled his eyes, and wrapped his pinky around Louis', then flopped on the couch. "I'm bored."

"What kind bands or singers do you listen to?"

"The 1975," Harry answered.

Louis grabbed his MacBook Pro and plopped down next to Harry.

"There's this band on YouTube that I really like, I think they're going to be the opening act for All Time Low." Louis clicked on the YouTube link and started to type in Gotta Get Out.

The first thing Harry saw was four boys, two with guitars, one on this drum thing, and the other just sitting there.

A blonde playing guitar started off. Then the other guitarist and the non-instrument wielding lads started singing. They were really good; no denying that.

"The drummer is really good with his hands." Harry remarked.

Louis choked on air and broke into laughter.

"I said that wrong." The heat on his cheeks went up about 483053%.

The song continued and the drummer finally sang something.

"The guitarist sitting beside the drummer – his name's Luke – is the hottest one." Louis stated.

Harry laughed, "No, no, no, the one on the stool is fucking sexy."

"You like Michael?"

"That's what I just said, are you sure you're smart?"

Louis shook his head. "Do you have any artists you want to look up?"

"Yeah," Harry carefully took the laptop from Louis and typed in Lego House.

"Ed Sheeran! You like him? I love him." Louis smiled.

Harry set the laptop on one of his and Louis' legs. Their shoulders were bumping, and Harry's hair tickling Louis' face slightly – but Louis couldn't bring himself to care.

"Ron Weasley."

Louis chuckled, "You're a Harry Potter fan?"

Harry faked hurt, "Duh, everyone in that movie is fit."

"So Voldemort is fit?" Louis joked.

"Oh, yeah, he's my bitch." Harry smiled, looking at Louis.

Louis looked over as well, and smiled.

After eye contact was made for a minute or so, Harry realized how close their faces were.

His smiled faded and he cleared his throat before looking back the video playing on the screen.

The song sadly ended after Rupert Grint had a mental breakdown.

Louis had gone to make tea, and Harry was cleaning his glasses.

"Harry," Louis said walking in.

He looked up.

"Are you – Holy shit." Louis froze in the doorway.

Harry put on his glasses, and looked confused, "Am I holy shit?"

"No," Louis quickly said, "Are you okay with attending my pool party tonight?"

"Uh..." Harry hesitated, "I'm not sure."

"Please! Look everyone at the school is going to be there and some girls who go to the girls' school will be there, and – and – and I need someone who knows who 5 Seconds of Summer is so I won't look deluded..."

Harry groaned, "Fine, when is it?"

"An hour from now," Louis said quickly said.

"Well, I'm going to walk home and get changed."

"I have something here."

"See you soon." He picked up his book and left.

He jogged home and made it there in twenty minutes.

Ms. T waved, he panted a hello, while unlocking his door.

The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney was discarded on the hole-couch, his uniform started to shed as soon as both of his were free.

He rushed to the bathroom with only boxers on. He put his contacts in, and put his glasses on the counter.

His phone was blaring from his room.

"Hello?"

"Harry! This is my fifth time calling, did you get the envelope?"

"I did," Harry put his phone on speaker, and took off his boxers, "So what's up Gemma?"

"You sound out of breath..."

Harry grabbed his trunks, "That's because I just ran for 20 minutes."

"Why?"

He tried to put his leg through the hole, but his foot got caught and he fell on his face.

"Harry?"

"Sorry, I fell, I don't have a car or money for the bus, I'll call you later okay? I'm going to a friend's house."

"That's great-"

"Yeah, love you, bye." He hung up, and put on a white shirt and lime-green tennis shoes before realizing his hair is still slicked back.

He ran his hand under water and tousled his hair.

The water defected the gel's power and his hair started curling.

He ran a towel over them and sighed. He grabbed his phone, keys, and slipped on a jacket before heading out of the flat – after locking the door – onto the streets.

After 20 minutes of running to Louis' flat he stood away from the door debating whether he should go in or not.

After 10 minutes of stalling. He went inside, got in the empty lift and traveled up to the Penthouse. Nothing was more nerve racking.

~*~

Louis greeted everyone, but he had his eye out for glasses and a sweater vest.

Where was Harry?

"Hey Louis, nice party man," Some kid said.

"Yeah, thanks," Louis said distractedly.

Stan walked up and Louis didn't even notice.

"Bro, who are you looking for?"

Louis jumped. "Stan, hey, uh I'm looking for Harry... I invited him and he ran off."

"The nerd doesn't come to parties Tommo. Where are the ladies?"

Louis rolled his eyes, "Check by the pool, a bunch of them came in bikinis."

Hunter walked in and smiled, "Is she here?"

"Uh...." Louis looked around, "JADE!"

The small framed girl ran over, "Who's dying?"

"Jade, this is Hunter. He fancies you."

She smiled, "He's cute... Come on." Jade led him away and Louis made a mental note to knock before entering bedrooms this evening.

"Louis you're a match maker."

Louis turned to see a tall kid with green eyes and curly hair with the fringe combed up in a quiff.

"Holy fucking Jesus Christ," Louis put a hand over his heart that he swore stopped for a second there.

"What?"

"You're hot?"

"No....?"

"Holy fucking shit. I can't breathe."

Harry rose an eyebrow, "Uh, where's the pool?"

Louis took Harry to the pool room.

"The pool is inside? This place is so nice." He marveled at the size of the pool.

"Thanks enjoy the sun." Louis pointed to the sun shining through the roof made of windows.

Harry nodded and went over to a chair. He took off his shoes and shirt, and set his phone under his shirt and towel.

He turned around and found people eyeing him up.

"Is that a butterfly tattoo?" He heard someone whisper-not-so-quietly.

"Uh, yeah, it is." Another answered, "But why are you staring at his tattoos and not his v-line?"

Harry suddenly felt self-conscious.

"Haz," Someone yelled.

Harry looked at Louis.

He jogged over, "Want to jump in with me?"

Harry smiled and nodded.

They counted from three.

One

"Who knew he was this attractive."

Two

"Do you think he's gay? If so I'd jump on that ride."

Three

"Oh how very much I want to follow that happy trail down to his-"

Neither Louis nor Harry heard the rest, because water covered their ears.

DEDICATED TO: NYCWRITING... WHAT IF I WHAT TO POTATO AROUND HUH HUH

WHAT ARE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN? I'M A NERDDD

Bye bye.

Muah.

XxDimples

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.8K 24
"Maybe I should just leave the band, eh?" "That's what I've been telling you all along you dickhead. What's keeping you here?" "A fucking contract." ...
46.2K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
326K 12.1K 42
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
52.2K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...