Forbidden Love ੈ♡˳ MikaYuu

Από koirisan

A story; in which Mikaela has a strong sexual desire for Yuichiro, his stepson, who looks exactly like his fo... Περισσότερα

𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

4.5K 158 146
Από koirisan

Third Person
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yuichiro, hey get up." A voice said from nowhere, the tone of the voice was familiar. It's so gentle and soft at the same time, the black velvet haired boy groaned in replied, ignoring the sound. All he wants to do is to lay in bed, sleep, and get more some rest. Yu's body is hot and he can't feel his own main— it was all nothing but numb. He can't open his eyes either to look to that person too, the edge of his eyes were throbbing, it's so heavy. He's been crying non stop and he thought his eyes were already swollen.

"Yu..." The voice called him again as Yu felt the heavy thing nearer to him like someone had sat on his bed, the raven felt a person's warm hand gently patting his head and cheek but it stopped when the hand touched Yu's skin. He heard a loud gasps.

"Oh, god! You're so hot Yuichiro! You have a fever! You're sick!" There's a sign of hesitation in the voice while saying that, the raven did nothing but to wimper, enduring the bruises that were aching in and out of his body. Yuichiro slowly opened his eyes and saw the brunette sitting beside him while looking down at him. It is his step brother, Yoichi— and he looks so worried about him.

"Yoi?" He spoke in murmur, trying to move and to sit up but he couldn't.

"Relax your body, Yu. I will not go to school for today, I will take care of you." Yoichi held the soft cotton sheet and put in on Yu's body and he caressed his step brother's soft ravenette hair with a handle of care, Yuichiro only shook his head in disagreement.

"No, Yoichi! You have to attend school, I'm fine and I can handle this." The raven lied, he's obviously lying, he's not fine and he can't handle this. He's too weak to carry this on his own, Yoichi stared at him for a second. Yes, he's very upset to Yu but he can't leave his step brother like this, he can't just ran off and left Yuichiro with this kind of situation. He's still upset to Yu, for not telling him what's happening in his life.

"I talked to Shinoa yesterday..." The brunette started and took a deep breath that's why his step brother looked back at him directly. "She really miss you, Yu, I think you should at least call her— because she's worried sick, she said you're not answering any of her call anymore and she feels like you didn't like her at all." Yoichi added as the raven looked up and held his fist, trying to sit up and slowly picked up his phone under his pillow, he stared at his phone book for a second, looking for her girlfriend's name. There, he found it but he just stared on it, thinking twice if he will press the call button. He shook his head, he had no choice but to diall Shinoa's number. It rings twice as the other line answered it.

"Hello?" The purple immediately said through the call when she saw the caller's ID and she's very happy because it is his boyfriend calling her, although, she wasn't expecting the sudden call.

"Shinoa..." Yuichiro whispered her name in raspy voice, clearing his throat after that. The lavender haired girl blushed as her heart was beating so fast, she really missed his voice, she really missed the way Yu was calling her name that way; it sounds corny but it's like a music in Shinoa's ear and she wants to hear it from him even if she doesn't like her own name. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls, I'm just busy..." The raven mumbled.

"I understand, I've missed you..." Shinoa said in sweet voice and sat at her desk while staring at the window outside, thinking about his boyfriend's feature. She rested her chin onto her palm, giggling on herself. Yu just paused for a while, surpised when Shinoa said that, he then smiled a bit.

"I've missed you too Shinoa." He responded, the girl just pouted her lips trying to stop herself from smiling again like there's no tomorrow.

"By the way, why you're not attending school anymore? Is there any problem? You can tell me." The purple said, Yu let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry Shinoa but..." He bit his lower lip. "...I can't tell this one to you, so many reasons." The raven continued, running his hand through his hair and forced a laugh.

"But don't forget that I'm always right here beside you." She said sincerely.

"I know, Shinoa, thank you." He replied.

"Uhm, Yu?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you Yuichiro." The girl said directly as the boy lowered his head, gacing upon the ground and shutting his eyes tightly. Yuichiro called her to say something, that is the other reason, but he thinks he couldn't tell it directly to her.

"Shinoa, I want to tell you something." When Yu said that, Shinoa tensed up and gulped while biting her lower lip.

"What is it?" She murmured.

"I'm so sorry if I became so selfish but do you think..." Yu paused and continued. "...our relationship will work out? I mean, I can't go to school now." Yuichiro said, scratching the back of his neck. The purple haired girl just parted her mouth in shock as she stared blankly at the sky, her smile faded, her heart that was beating so fast a while ago suddenly breaks into pieces.

"You're breaking up with me?" Shinoa asked, her voice was cracked like she was about to cry. The raven sighed heavily.

"I'm so sorry Shinoa, I really am sorry and I really mean it. You're my first girlfriend that's why it's so memorable to me but I thought I can find my happiness with you but I couldn't, I'm so sorry Shinoa but I couldn't love you the way you're loving me right now. You're just— a best friend to me, I'm..." Yuichiro stopped when he heard the sobs from the other line, he closed his eyes. He fucking knew it, he's hurting her bestfriend's feeling right now and he couldn't even say something to comfort her, but what can he do? What choice does he have?

"I'm breaking up with you, Shinoa." He whispered but he knew the girl heard it, the sobs from the other line becomes hard. The purple didn't reply because she can't even say a word, Yu lowered his head again. It's been two minutes when Shinoa finally calmed down but still, she's crying.

"I know that, Yu. I know that you can't love me back, I deserve this for being so desperate." Shinoa said between her sobs as Yuichiro shook his head in disagreement.

"No, no. It's just me, something's wrong with me and I started questioning myself why I can't love the sweet girl like you." The raven hesistated as the purple harshly wiped her tears away, inhaling and exhaling heavily. She slowly formed her lips into a forced smile even her heart was broken, she chuckled on the other line.

"Maybe we're not meant to be, I understand Yu— if you want a space then alright, I'm breaking up with you and you're free again." Shinoa said as the tears continued to fall down on her cheeks, she let out a heavy sigh and stared at her phone, gacing on Yu's name on the caller's ID. "Goodbye, Yuichiro." She added.

"Thank you for all Shinoa, goodbye." He replied and slowly hang up the call, he stared at his phone for a second and took a deep breath.

"You need to rest Yuichiro, go back to your bed now." Yoichi said to him, the raven just gave him a nod and laid on his bed again. "I will go get you some food and medicine." The brunette stated as he patted Yu's back and walked towards their kitchen, Yuichiro just faced the wall and covered his whole body with a bed sheet.

"Hey, Yoichi. Crowley is waiting for you outside." Yoichi jumped in shock when he heard his step father, he just looked at him and shook his head.

"I will not go to school today." The boy said as the man raised his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked.

"Yu is sick, he has a high fever." The browned haired boy said, Mikaela paused for a bit.

"Well, you should go to school; I will take care of him." The blonde haired man stated but Yoichi quickly shook his head.

"But I can handle I—"

"You go to school and I will take care of him, understand?" The blond vehemently said as the boy just stood in his place and nodded slowly.

"Okay Dad, I'm sorry." The brunette murmured.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Yuichiro heard his door cracked a bit, he knew that it is just his step brother so he didn't bother to look and he didn't know that it is really his step father. Mikaela just put down the tray of food on the side table and sat at Yu's bed, he slowly put his hand on his neck, checking the raven's temperature.

Yoichi's right, he's hot and he has a high fever, the man thought as he shook his head, pulling his hand away from his neck and place it on Yu's shoulder. He gently patted the boy's shoulder to wake him up, Yuichiro just blinked and rubbed both of his eyes with his palm, sitting and facing his step brother after that. He literally froze in his place when he recognized the person, he saw that it is his step father.

"What are you doing here? Where's Yoichi?" The raven immediately asked and frowned, the blond just shrugged both of his shoulders.

"He attended school, I'll be the one who will look for you— here, eat this." The blonde haired man said while pointing the foods.

Yuichiro didn't say anything, he just stared at it. He doesn't want to be with Mikaela and his thoughts were focusing on how Mika will get out from his room. Without a second thought, he picked up the spoon from the side table but sadly; it had slipped on his hand, he dropped it off the ground because he's whole body was too weak and he couldn't lifted it even if it just a small thing, Mika just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Are you really that clumsy or what?" He asked irritately as Yuichiro just lowered his head and bit his lower lip. "Forget that, I will go get extra spoon." The man said as he stood up and walked out from his room.

Soon, Mikaela entered his room again while holding a spare spoon. He sat on his bed and picked up the tray of food then scooped a curry and a rice, Mika glanced at Yu when he's realized that his step son was giving him a question look.

"I will feed you, don't give me that look. Here, eat this." The man slightly blew the food where he'd scooped it with a spoon and flashed it in front of the boy's face. "Eat." Mika demand as Yu didn't say a word and just eat it, obeying his step father.

"You cooked this?" Yuichiro suddenly asked while chewing his food, the blond just nodded. "That's why it tasted so familiar, I knew you cooked this. It's delicious." The raven haired boy added as Mikaela paused for a while.

"Shut up and eat." The man said while feeding him.

When Yuichiro done eating— Mikaela told him to take a medicine, Yu just obeyed him and took a medicine like what he'd said. Mika just put his hand on the raven's forehead, checking his temperature again, hoping that it was slightly gone but his fever is still high.

"Remove your clothes." He said that's why Yu gasped in fear with eyes widened, wanting to ask what he'd just said. His body was literally going to break, don't tell me he's going to do it again? Oh, please no.

"But—"

"Do you want me to remove it? Faster!" The man exclaimed that's why Yuichiro flinched in his place, biting his lip, he slowly removed all his clothes one by one. And now, he's completely naked in front of him; Mikaela just stared at him, traveling his eyes onto his bare body and then looked away after up, standing up.

"Just wait here, I will go get some warm water and a towel— let me wash your body." The blonde haired man stated.

"Okay, Mika." The raven said.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mikaela started to wipe Yuichiro's upper body with a warm water and towel. First, he washed his slim arms, after that, he wiped the towel on his chest, shoulders, back, stomach and slowly on his face. Mikaela was only focusing on what he's doing, he was brushing Yu's cheek until his eyes suddenly met the other's eyes. He gently wiped the soft towel on Yu's face while the two were staring directly with each other, the red and the emerald eyes were hitting a sight with one another.

Yuichiro's heart was beating so faster and he didn't know what's going on, same as Mikaela. They're just both staring with each other's faces like they didn't care about their surroundings. Mikaela snapped and cleared his throat that's why Yuichiro parted their gazes and looked away.

"Can I?" The man asked his step son when he's already finished and ready to wash the lower part of Yu's body.

"Yeah, sure." The boy mumbled and gave him a nod, Mikaela pulled the bed sheet that was covering the raven's body as Yuichiro began to tremble when Mika put the towel on his legs and started to wipe it. First his thighs, knees, foots and slowly on his groin. Yuichiro bit his lower lip and grabbed Mikaela's hand then pushed it away to stop him, the blond just looked up to him and frowned.

"No, it's hurt." He whispered while wiping the small tears of the edge of his eyes. "Don't look." The raven haired boy added when he noticed than Mika was looking down there.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, I'm just washing your body." The blond haired man stated. "What's hurt?" He asked.

"My ass." Mikaela paused when he heard Yu murmured that, he let his mouth hang open and didn't respond. He felt that someone gripped his heart, the blond just stared at him, sighing heavily as he stood up in his place. He didn't say a word as he picked the clothes from Yuichiro's closet, he walked towards his step son again and gave him his clothes.

"Here, wear this." The blond said, the raven nodded and wore his clothes immediately.

"Just call me if you want anything, okay?" Mika said that's why Yu looked up to him.

"Wait! Mika,"

"Hmm?"

"You cried at me the other night, what's the meaning of that Mika?" Yuichiro asked directly as the man's eyes widened a bit, Yu really wants to ask that and he badly wants to know the answer of every questions inside his head, he needs to find out. The blond chuckled a bit.

"Have you ever randomly started to cry because you've been keeping all of these emotions and pretending you're already okay for way too long?" He said as a smirk formed on his lips, Yu just froze in his place, he didn't believe what his step father just said.

"What do you mean? I don't understand you, Mikaela." The boy twitched his eyebrows, as the blond just shook his head.

"I can't make you understand, I can't make anyone understand what is happening inside me because I cannot even explain it to myself." Mikaela said and laughed slightly as the violet cat brushed his fur on Mika's ankle, he looked down at the cat.

"He likes you." The raven said while looking down and can't help it but to smile, the blond just rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue.

"Well, I hate him. He's responsible for your Mom's death." Yuichiro's smile on his face began to disappear when his step father said that. "Oh, I remembered your Mom again. You know what? I hate getting flashbacks from the things I don't want to remember. It feels like my heart suddenly drops and anxiety starts taking over." He added and was about to walk out but Yuichiro held him on his hand and pulled him closer to him.

"You're still not okay, Mika. Why didn't you tell anyone about this? To Aunt Krul? She will find a good therapist for you." The raven spoke.

"I don't need anyone to know how I feel, Yuichiro, do you understand me?" Mikaela paused. "...sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell others how you feel because it hurts knowing they can hear you but they can't really understand you." Yuichiro stopped for a second when Mikaela said that. It feels like, Mika and Yu's thoughts were all the same.

"Mikaela." Yuichiro suddenly said while staring directly at his step father's face. "What?" Mika asked. He took a deep breath.

"Kiss me, Mika. If that will make you feel better." Yu mumbled as the blond just glanced at him with his heart began to race rapidly faster, what did he say? Kiss him? Yu told Mika to kiss him? But why? He hates Mika right? He hated him with all of his heart then why he's asking him to kiss him.

The blond didn't say anything, starting at Yuichiro's face. He didn't know if the boy was just kidding but the look of Yu's face was very serious. Mikaela slowly leaned his face closer to him as the boy closed his eyes when he felt that the man put his hand on the raven's cheeks and started caressing it.

Yuichiro shut his eyes tightly even more and wait for Mika to claim his lips but he widely opened his eyes when he felt that a warm soft lips brushed on his forehead, he stared at the man directly while his heart started to pump faster than a while ago. The boy parted his mouth in shock when he realized that Mikaela kissed him on his forehead instead on his lips.

"Mika..." He whispered as the blond moved away and gently stroked Yu's hair.

"Why are you doing this to me Yuichiro?" He asked while looking directly at his step son, he shook his head and smirked on himself after that. "Rest, you need to rest." Mikaela said, Yu gave him a nod and laid on his bed.

The blond just walked slowly towards the door and opened it, he glanced again at Yu's face one more time. Yuichiro just looked back at him but he paused in shock when saw that Mikaela formed his lips into smile— it's not smirk anymore, but smile.

Mika looked away and exited his room as he closed the door while Yuichiro is still in shock reaction, the scenario in his head wasn't processing. Mikaela smiled? He smiled? He really missed it, he missed that smile so much and he already forgot how Mikaela can smile preciously like that. Yuichiro groped his chest because he can feel his abnormal heart beating so faster like there's no tomorrow.

"I really don't know how to stand in Mika's life... One minute he's treating me like nothing and then the next, he's treating me like I'm something special to him. What exactly am I to him?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Από Veronica

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
17.3M 543K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Από Crystal Scherer

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...