Eleanor

By Little_Lamb315

You know my name, you've seen my picture and you know I love Starbucks, but do you know who I really am? It's... More

Authors Note
Dear Diary: I Met a Boy
Dear Diary: He Called!
Lost an Earring
Dear Diary: I Can't Sleep
"I'm Eleanor Calder"
Dear Diary: They Took Pictures
I Like It
Dear Diary: It's Been a While
I'm His
Dear Diary: Guess What?
New Adventures
Dear Diary: 'Boy Bander'
Meeting Ms. Calder
Dear Diary: They Want a Meeting
Modest!
Dear Diary: I'm Crazy
New Friends
Dear Diary: Is it Worth it?
I'm Ready
Dear Diary: I Love Him
City of Love
Dear Diary: Meeting the Family
The Tomlinsons
Dear Diary: I Miss Him
The First Goodbye
Dear Diary: The Hate
Help Needed!
Very Important Person
Dear Diary: Summer Time
Surprise!
Dear Diary: The Prick
First Fight
Dear Diary: Perks
A Little Note From Me :)
Backstage
Dear Diary: The Media
Take Nothing for Granted
Dear Diary: Three Months Later...
Itch to Write

First Meeting

15.7K 785 483
By Little_Lamb315

"Eleanor!" My mum yelled up the stairs. "Alana's here."

I heard my mum say something to Alana, then the sound of footsteps coming up the steps. A few seconds later the door to my bedroom flew open and Alana was in my room.

"What happened in here?" she asked, throwing herself down on my bed.

"I go back to Uni next week and I can never decide on what to take."

"And that means your room becomes a battle field?"

I looked at the piles of clothes around me, she was right it did look a little like a battlefield. I was never good at packing because I never knew what to take and what to leave. If I had it my way I would just take my whole room, but I guess that's not allowed.

"Are you almost ready?" she asked as she rocked back and forth on my bed impatiently.

Alana had always been impatient, even when we were younger she hated waiting on anyone. I think I have always driven her crazy by how long it takes me to get ready. At the moment I was holding two different tops up trying to decide on which one to wear with my black shorts.

"Just put the tan button up on and let's go." Alana huffed as she fell back onto my bed with her arms up.

"Fine." I slipped the t-shirt that I had on off and threw on the tan button up shirt; I slipped on my sandals and grabbed my purse. "Ready." I held my arms out to show Alana that I was done.

"It's about time!" Alana sat up.

"I just like to look nice."

"You could wear a paper bag and look nice El." She stood up from my bed and went to the door.

I blushed as I followed her out of my room closing the door behind me. Growing up I had always felt awkward about my looks; I was always the long, lanky girl. Everyone would say I was too skinny; that I had a weird nose, or that my ears were too big, I tried to make up for these flaws by dressing nice and learning about fashion.

"Where are you girls off to?" My mum called from out from the living room as Alana and I landed down stairs. 

"Off to see one of Alana's friends." I smiled as we entered the living room.

My mum was sitting on the sofa drinking a cup of tea and reading a book.  I loved my mum, she was beautiful, smart and one of the most amazing women I knew, I was very lucky to have her as my mum. I went over to her to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Oh, which one?" She asked.

"His names Harry."  Alana said from the doorway to our living room. "We used to work at the bakery together."

"What are you planning on doing?"  My mum asked, she was always curious and asked questions like this every time anyone was doing something she was not included in. I'm positive she's the one I got my curiosity from.

"Just going to get a bite to eat and then maybe see a movie." I kissed her forehead again and walked over to Alana.

"That sounds lovely." She took a sip of her tea. "Be safe and have a wonderful time." She picked her book back up and started to read again.

Alana's car was parked right out front of my townhouse; unlike Alana I still hadn't learned how to drive.  We drove into the city, not saying much and listening to music from her iPod the whole way.  My stomach was is knots, I was nervous to see Harry.  He had hung out with Alana and I before, so it wasn't that I had never met him before, it's just this is the first time I had seen him since the show had happened.

"You're being awfully quite." Alana looked smirked over towards me. "Everything alright?"

"Of course." 

An old Spice Girls song game on, I turned it up, singing along loudly and dancing in my seat.  I didn't want Alana to know that I was nervous to see her now famous friend.

"You are crazy, you know that?"

"I know!" I smiled and sang louder. 

Alana and Harry had decided that we would meet at this little café in the heart of London.  She hated being late, so of course we were the first ones there.  We grabbed a table near the back of the café and ordered drinks to sip on while we waited for Harry.  We hadn't been at the café ten minuets when Alana smiled and waved at only whom I assumed was Harry, my back was to the door so I missed him entering and I turned around to greet him.  It was then that I saw he was not alone and had brought someone with him, and that someone was Louis Tomlinson.

"I thought it was just going to be Harry." I whispered to Alana, as the two boys got closer to the table.

"I guess he brought a friend." She shrugged and sat back down.

"Hey!" Harry said in his deep voice as he held his arms out and wrapped Alana in a hug and kissed her cheek, he then greeted me the same. "I hope you guys don't mind, I brought a friend." He turned to Louis. "This is Louis."

"Hi." He took Alana's hand and kissed her on the cheek. "You must be Alana, Harry has told me so much about you." He smiled, then turning his attention to me.

"And you are?" He looked at me with those clear blue eyes of his.

"Eleanor." I blushed and looked away. "I'm Alana's friend."

"Eleanor." He smiled as he said my name and took my hand. "It's nice to meet you, Eleanor. I'm Louis." I looked back at him as he said his name and saw that he hadn't removed his eyes from me.

The waitress came back over as Harry and Louis sat down.

"Would you boys like something to drink?" She asked while twirling her hair, you could tell she found them both attractive.

"I'll have a coke." Harry flashed her his famous dimpled smile, the waitress blushed.

"What are you having?" Louis asked me.

"Me?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he smiled, "what are you drinking?"

"Oh, um, tea."

"What kind?"

"Earl Grey."

"I'll have an Earl Grey tea." Louis told the waitress, he looked back over at me, and I couldn't help but blush.

Harry and Alana were in their own world catching up on each other's lives, I on the other hand kept my eyes down on my tea, scared to make eye contact with Louis. Why was it so hard to just be the funny, charming Eleanor that all my friends loved to be around right now?  I remember watching Louis on X-Factor with Harry, he was the funny, out going one. I remember thinking that if I was to fancy any of the boys it would be Louis, he was closest to my age and we both had very similar personalities.

I looked up at him and saw that he was still looking at me.  He was even more handsome in person, with his blue eyes and brown hair that was longer and swept to the side across his forehead. He was wearing a red hoodie, a blue and cream striped shirt and blue pants with a pair of red Toms, I always thought he was the best-dressed member of the band.  I wanted to look at him forever but knew that was crazy.

"So Eleanor, what do you do?" The sound of his voice pulled me away from my thoughts. 

I looked up at his stunning smile and twinkling eyes.

"Well, I'm a student at the University of Manchester."

"Really, what are you studying?" He asked me with excitement.

"Politics and sociology." I looked back down at my tea. "I know it sounds quite boring really."

"No, not at all."  I looked back up at him and we shared a smile, I felt goose bumps and a chill go down my spine.

"You alright?" Louis laughed.

"Yeah, just a bit cold." I crossed my arms trying to make it seem like I truly was cold.

"Here."Louis took off the red hoodie he was wearing and handed it to me. I slipped it on, it smelled nice, like a boy, but there was something different about his smell. 

"Thanks." I smiled.

All four of us sat in the back of the cafe laughing and talking for hours and the more time we spent together the more comfortable I became with Louis.  The boys talked about the other boys in the band and what it was like to have people recognize you on the street. Alana told Louis stories about working at the bakery with Harry and I shared tales all about my first year at University. 

 Harry pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

"Well, Louis and I should really go." He put his phone back into his pocket. "We have an early morning at the studio tomorrow." We got our checks from the waitress and paid. 

Outside Alana and Harry were saying their goodbyes; I slipped Louis hoodie off and handed it back to him.

"Thanks again for letting me wear this."

"Oh it was nothing." He took it from my hands. "Unless you gave me cooties, then we might have a problem."

"I think you're safe." We both laughed.

"Do you mind if I ask for your number?" He asked shyly. "You know in case of an emergency."

"Sure." I couldn't believe that he was asking for my number. "But only for emergencies."

He handed me his phone and I put my number in and giggled as I handed it back to him.  Alana turned to me and told me she was ready, I said my goodbyes to Harry and we started towards her car when I heard a voice call out.

"Hey," I turned around to see Louis running towards us. He stopped right in front of me, pretending to be out of breath.

"Can I help you?" I giggled; I could hear Alana smirking beside me.

"I just wanted to say." He took my hand; I could feel my cheeks turning red. "It was wonderful meeting you Eleanor Calder." He then kissed my hand. I was speechless, my face was hot from blushing and I couldn't stop laughing. I finally found words.

"It was nice meeting you too, Louis Tomlinson."

We smiled and for a brief moment it was as if we were the only two people on that London sidewalk.

"Louis, come on!" Harry yelled, breaking our moment.

We didn't say anything more to each other and both went our separate ways, but not before we both looked over our shoulders at the same time to get one more look at each other.  

Hey I hope you all liked the first diary and chapter in Eleanor.

If you have please vote and comment to let me know what you thought. 

I Love You All!

~*little_lamb315*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 0 16
Fluff and cliché, but there's a twist at the end... y/n type of story.
2.2M 40K 25
My name is Eleanor Calder. You might know who I am. I model, but millions of teenage girls knew me as the girl who dated Louis Tomlinson from One Dir...
46.8K 1.7K 33
Life can be very unpredictable... so unpredictable that it turns into this scary thing and now you worry about what might happen next. You see thats...
1.3K 16 17
[[Complete]] Louis Tomlinson was a part of the most famous boyband, One Direction. Eleanor Calder was kind of a fan. One day, through mutual friends...