Percabeth at hogwarts

By fang72

Our favorite couple, Percabeth and a few friends, take a brand new journey. When Harry and Percy meet what wi... More

Percabeth at hogwarts
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter six

7.4K 176 159
By fang72

PIPER POV:

I was sitting on my bed playing with my love match game. It was a gift from my mom. You put in two names and it gives you their success rate as a couple. Because it is from aphrodite it is never wrong. I put in Jason and I and it came up with 83% that is pretty good. I put in Leo and nico, they got a 67% but I had faith that they could make it work. I put in hazel and frank and they got an 80% which did not surprise me, as they are a really cute couple. And finally I put in Percy and Annabeth. The screen showed 100% and the words true love were flashing in bright colors. I gasped. Very few people find true love. Just then Annabeth came in grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Seriously piper you have got to stop playing with that thing or I will start to call you an Aphrodite girl" she threatened. Oh no she didn't! Something sparkling on her hand caught my eye. I screamed and ran over. I grabbed her hand and stared at the ring on her finger. "He, he, he, HE PROPOSED?!" I went numb. He proposed. They were getting married. Aww man I can't believe Percy had more guts than Jason. I hope this makes him step up his game. I am so happy for her!

ANNABETH POV:

I left pipers room and headed to mine and Percy's. "Does this make us engaged?" I asked him, because I was confused and the sooner it is over the better. " It depends do you want to be engaged?" he countered. "Then I guess we are engaged." I said with a huge smile on my face. We kissed and I knew this was the best day of my life.

Continue Reading