Fifty shades Of The Floof (Ma...

Autorstwa trendycupcakeslover

LEMONS OF YOU AND DA MARKIMOO.... Więcej

Why Me?
Wanna Celebrate?
Moany Moans
Flight
Damn Kratos
Go home you're drunk
The Shy Emo Girl
hacked by ber best friend
//mAkE mE yOuRs
Study Session

Requests...An

5.2K 30 25
Autorstwa trendycupcakeslover

Hey guys I wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the reads and by doing that i wants to know if any of you have a request you would like me to write...I'd be happy to write it it is the least I can do for you because you read my very bad lemons....XD....If you do like this book check my other ones...I have a Stein lemon book from Soul Eater and a Spirit one as well....I think that is it but i don't know...check those out  if ya wanna...AGAIN LET ME KNOW IF YA GOTS ANY REQUESTS....I'll be happy to write them for whomever comments...I'll be sure to credit you if ya want...up to you well that is all i wanted to say...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...