Pink Princess (OLD VERSION)

By bubbles5151

|| Highest Rank #21 in Humor || Aubrey Powers is a certified pink-a-holic. Her hair is pink. Her nails are p... More

HI GUYS :)
1 || Pinkan
3 || Road trip
4 || Mission Impossible
5 || Pink freak
6 || Chemistry
7 || Lip Virgins
8 || Bonfire Olympics
9 || Carter King must die
10 || Bring it on
11 || Babysitters Club
12 || Dance Dance Revolution
13 || Movies and dolls
14 || A camping we will go
15 || The Game
16 || Awareness Month
17 || Trick or Treat
18 || The blind date
19 || Just admit it
20 || A tragedy
21|| Girls just wanna have fun
22|| Auditions
23 || Practice makes perfect
24 || The show must go on
25 || Thanksgiving
26 || Secret Santa
27 || Mean girls
28 || Christmas
29 || New Year, New me?
30 || The new girl
31 || One, two, three, cheer!
32 || Valentines Day Pt. 1
33 || Valentines Day Pt. 2
34 || Valentines Day Pt. 3
35 || A boyfriend girlfriend thing
36 || Round one
37 || The fling
38 || April Fools
39 || Spring Breakers
40 || The fight
41 || Birthday Bash
42 || The reason why Carter King was expelled
43 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 1
|| character aesthetics ||
44 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 2
45 || The terrible terrible no good very bad day
46 || Mission Impossible Two: The Sabotage
47 || Ten things I hate about you
48 || A very cliche ending
Epilogue
AN/quiz/& extras :)
|| big news ||
|| male cast ||
|| extras cast ||
|| TRAILER ||
|| fun facts ||
new account
Pink Princess V.2 (not clickbait๐Ÿคญ)
Pink Princess V.2 published!
Ch. 1-3 PUBLISHED

2 || Life is good when everything is pink

4.9K 201 80
By bubbles5151

2 || Life is good when everything is pink

"We need boyfriends," Ivy says on the lounge next to me.

"What I need is some pink lemonade."

The beach is packed today, and it was a struggle to even find a clear spot to set up our chairs, blankets, and umbrella.

"I'm serious. We're seniors but we've never even kissed a guy before."

"Relax Ivy. All in due time."

"Something has to change this year," she continues on passionately. I roll my eyes from beneath my sunglasses.

It's not that I'm so opposed to the idea. In perspective, a boyfriend did sound nice.

But the drama that comes with it? Not so much.

Take Ryan and Nikole for example. They were cute and all, but I'd seen them get into a fight before and it wasn't pretty. Nikole ate two entire tubs of ice cream while watching Titanic and cried the whole time. I mean, she started sobbing as soon as the title came on. Jack hadn't even died yet.

I hadn't even been paying attention to Ivy who was still ranting.

"Ivy," I interrupted her. "Chill. Life is good when everything is pink."

"But everything isn't?" She scrunched her face up.

"It will be," I say and she gives me a worried look. I think one day she's afraid I'll take over the world and turn it pink.

I won't.

At least not yet.

"Look, there's the girls. Over here!" She yelled and waved her arms. They made their way over to us.

"Ladies," Nikole greets us setting her stuff down. "How's the diet going Aubrey?"

"So far so good. Did you know there's such a thing as pink spaghetti?"

"Um no...I didn't."

"Well there is and it's delicious."

Ivy smacks her forehead.

"Changing topics," Chanel sits on the edge of my chair. "Who likes road trips?"

"You mean spending copious amounts of time in a small cramped vehicle?" I question.

"Exactly."

"I went on a road trip with my family. It was a nightmare." Nikole shivers at the memory.

"Well my dad bought and old RV. I was thinking maybe the guys and us could go on a road trip. You know, before school starts."

"It sounds like an adventure," I say at the same time Ivy says "It sounds like a bad idea."

"I mean, we can't just pack our stuff and drive off. Where's the planning? The preparation?"

"I think her OCD is kicking in again," Nikole whispers in my ear. I stifle a laugh.

"There is no planning or preparation," Chanel counters. "You just go where the wind takes you."

"Well I have to disagree!"

"Let's ditch them," I say to Nikole as they continue their argument. We get up and walk away. They don't even notice.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg!" She takes off and I shake my fist at her.

"Cheater!" I move to follow her but collide into somebody instead. I fly backward down onto the sand.

"Fuck!" The voice curses. "Watch where you're bloody going!" Is it me or does that voice have a strong British accent?

"Excuse me?" I splutter. "You bumped into me!" I raise my sunglasses to glare at the attacker but instead my breath catches.

Sexy. That's the word that pops into my head. Tall, with defined muscles and a v-line that has my mouth hanging open. A mop of brown hair that hangs wet across his forehead. Killer hazel eyes. Light stubble.

It should be illegal to look that good.

"I bumped into you? You're kidding right?" Yep, I wasn't imagining the accent. It's definitely there. And only adds to his overall hotness.

I gape at him like a fish.

Pull it together Aub!

"Well maybe if- if..." I struggle for a worthy comeback. I'm usually full of them but my mind comes up blank. He gives me the dirtiest look.

"Asshole," I finally respond standing up and brushing sand off my legs. Before he can say anything I head down to the water.

"What happened back there?" Nikole asks.

"Just some jerk," I reply. A really really hot jerk, but who cares with a attitude like that? He didn't even apologize!

This is exactly what I was talking about. Boys=drama.

Nikole examines the scowl on my face. "How about we go get some strawberry ice cream?"

I perk up. Something pink right now sounds just right.

"I wonder if Ivy and Chanel noticed we're gone by now," she giggles.

"Eh probably not."

👙👙👙

"A road trip?" Jason smirks. "Good luck convincing mom and dad."

"Trust me, I have a strategy." I save my PowerPoint and shut my laptop.

"Your room is disgusting."

"So is your face. Now get out."

"Gladly." He stands and hurries out like he'll catch a disease from the pink. I receive a text from Ivy.

Poison Ivy: sleepover 2nite?

Me: I'll ask. Brb

I poke my head out the door. "MOM CAN THE GIRLS SPEND THE NIGHT?"

"YES AND STOP SCREAMING!"

"OK!"

I grin and text her back.

Me: approved.

Poison Ivy: we'll be there in thirty

With nothing else to do but wait I start brushing my hair. I'll have to go back and get it re-dyed soon. My mom refuses to pay the cost of a professional salon and insists I buy the hair dye and do it myself. I refuse to use cheap dye on my hair. A salon job lasts much longer and reduces the chances of hair loss. Last time I went they even said my hair had grown by an inch!

"We're here!" My door bursts open revealing Ivy, Chanel, and Nikole in all their glory.

We all settle in a circle on the floor.

"Ok Chanel, you go first."

The girls and I have certain sleepover rituals, and one of them is the gossip circle. Anytime we spend the night at one of our houses we all form a circle and go around sharing gossip, whether it concerns us or not.

"I'm kind of scared to say..." Chanel chews her lip nervously.

"Just spit it out," I bounce impatiently.

"Imayhaveacrushontrevor."

It doesn't take us long to decipher that.

"WHAT!" We all screech. She covers her face.

"Trevor?" I repeat in shock. Let me just remind you that we've all been friends since grade school and never once has she shown an inkling of interest in him. It was already crazy enough when Ryan and Nikole got together.

I wince just remembering it.

Chanel begins her explanation. "It's just, he's changed so much. Remember how he used to be so annoying?"

We all nod. Trevor always used to pull pranks on us and was easily the most irritating of the group. One time he made brownies and shared them with us. It was strange because Trevor and kitchen did not go together. Later we found out they'd been laced with pot!

"But now he's more...mature."

"Mature?" Ivy does her face scrunch. "He thought it would be funny to replace my shampoo with hair remover! If I hadn't smelled it I could've been bald!"

"Ok maybe mature was a strong word."

"You think?" I said and she threw a pillow at me.

"I'm serious guys. Sure he still pulls childish pranks once in a while but at least it's not as bad as before."

"I'd say going bald is pretty bad," Nikole chimes in and Chanel glares at her.

"Shutting up now."

"And he's also really hot. I was never attracted to him before but recently I started noticing how cute he is. Did you know he has thirty-two freckles?"

"You counted his freckles?" Ivy's face scrunch is going strong.

Thinking of Trevor as hot or cute was just weird to me. But I could see why Chanel would be attracted to him. He was all limbs and legs but his body was defined well enough. His hair was a nice shade of light brown and his teeth were perfectly straight. He even had pretty sea blue eyes.

"I say go for it," Nikole encourages her. That's when I have to remind them.

"No offense but remember when you and Ryan first started developing feelings for each other? And the mess it escalated into? All the confusion and mixed messages, us stuck in the middle?" Ivy nods in agreement.

"You're right," she hangs her head. "I wouldn't want to put you guys through all that again."

"Look at how sad she is!" Nikole exclaims. "What kind of friends discourages another from going for the guy she likes just because of some petty drama it might cause!"

"I wouldn't call it petty," I mumble remembering the cat fight Nikole got into with Brittany Matthews over Ryan which resulted in her suspension.

"We should encourage her no matter what because we're her friends and that's what great friends do. We support each other no matter how crazy one of us may be. I mean look at you Aubrey, we accept your insane pink obsession without question."

"Way of life," I correct her then look at Chanel's face. She really does like him. I sigh.

"I'm sorry. It doesn't matter who you like, anyone would be lucky to date someone as amazing as you."

"I'm sorry too," Ivy says. "But if you guys date please tell him to never pull something like the shampoo trick again or I'll strangle him."

"Noted," she laughs, her spirits rising again.

"Group hug!" We all topple to the floor squishing each other.

"That's why you wanted to go on the road trip so bad," I spoke, realization dawning on me. She nods.

"My parents are fine with it," Nikole smiles.

"I think my chances of going are better if all of you are going," Ivy turns to me.

"I just need to convince my parents. Don't worry, I've got it covered."

I think.

I hope. 

Second chapter finished!

QOTD: have you ever had a crush on one of your friends?

I'm pretty sure I have at some point

Vote🌟
Comment💬
Share👥

Stay pink🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 24
[COMPLETED] Handsome and charming, young teacher, Grayson Parker is pumped to teach his first class at a local high school that he and his fr...
483 34 84
๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ...
83.3K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...