bangtan imagines | bts

By keulloi

requests closed More

intro
v (kim taehyung)
v (kim taehyung)
j-hope (jung hoseok)
suga (min yoongi)
jungkook (jeon jungkook)
jin (kim seokjin)
rap monster (kim namjoon)
suga (min yoongi)
jungkook (jeon jungkook)
jimin (park jimin)
jimin (park jimin)
suga (min yoongi) pt. 1
jeon jungkook (jungkook)
suga (min yoongi) pt. 2
rap monster (kim namjoon)

jimin (park jimin)

2.5K 114 78
By keulloi

when he confesses

"hey, hey, y/n!" your friend, eunji, says excited, slapping your arm repeatedly as you reached into your school bag to get your lunch.

"what? stop hitting me!" you scolded, lightly slapping her hand away.

"doesn't jimin look so handsome today?" she gushed, staring out the window into the hallway. you swore you could almost see the stars appearing in her eyes as jimin walked past their class. you rolled your eyes and smiled. you knew that eunji has had a crush on jimin for the longest time. you tried talking some sense into her, reminding her that he was a year older than the both of you, and that he probably didn't even know her name. but she didn't let that faze her, so you didn't let it bother you.

"sure, sure." you laughed. "come on, let's find a place to eat lunch."

both of you walked out of the classroom and sat at a bench under a tree.

"what do you have?" eunji asked. you showed her your pail which contained only white rice and a fried egg.

"what? that's not enough! here!" she exclaimed, picking up a couple pieces of meat from her pail and putting it into yours.

"you don't have to! i don't have that much of an appetite today." you said, about to give it back.

"no, you can't do that," she said, making an x shape with her chopsticks. "no taksies, backsies."

you laughed at her childish language. "okay then. thanks."

lunch was going smoothly. you two had talked about normal events like the upcoming choir concert you were both going to, and planned a day to hang out outside of school.

suddenly, a loud, obnoxious laughing was heard in the distance not too far from the two of you.

you turned around from your position on the bench and saw three guys about to sit on the grass about twenty feet away from the both of you and eat their lunch.

"y/n! jimin's right there!" she whispered loudly, but not loud enough for them to hear.

"you should go talk to him," you nudged her shoulder, giving her a sneaky look.

"no, have you gone mad? he'd never talk to someone like me." she said, sadly.

"it's okay." you pat her back comfortingly. you continued to secretly watch the three of them with eunji. you knew jimin, of course. there were two more people he was eating with. you didn't know their names but you knew that all three of them were handsome, even if one of them had an odd rectangular smile and the other one had rabbit teeth.

"wow, is it even legal for all three of them to be so attractive?" your friend swooned, laying the side of her head on her arm as she admired them.

"i thought you were loyal to jimin," you teased.

"it's not illegal to look at other guys," she winked. you laughed, and was suddenly hit in the cheek.

"he's looking this way!" your friend practically screamed.

you looked at the group, and made eye contact with jimin, causing him to look away quickly. you watched as his friends teased him.

"he was looking at you!" she said, shaking your shoulders.

"why are you so excited? i thought you liked him," you whispered.

"but i'm willing to give up on him if he likes you!" she smiled. you stared at her in awe as she gave up on him so quickly just because he looked at you. "and besides, his rectangle smile friend is pretty cute, too." she said, hearts showing in her eyes.

you scoffed. "we just made eye contact. that doesn't mean anything."

"whatever you say!" she whistled.

you sighed, and continued eating, looking away from the group of three.

  ⊲⊳

for the next couple of days, you watched as eunji made goo-goo eyes towards taehyung, her new eye candy. (you had learned his name from your friend who did a little bit of stalking).

you were surprised that she moved on so quickly. she had liked jimin for as long as you could remember, but she managed to give up on him in a span of three minutes.

you walked into class one day, and sat down on your desk.

but you were surprised to find a light pink envelope with a rose taped onto it.

"to y/n," was written on the outside in cursive.

your eyes widened as you pursed your lips. a love letter? you thought, as you put down your bag and took it into your hands as you sat down in your seat.

"good morning, y/n!" you heard eunji's voice as she walked into the classroom.

"hey," you said.

she immediately ran to your desk. "is that a love letter?" she whispered. "omo! my little y/n is growing up!" she exclaimed, putting a hand over her heart. "is it from jimin? i bet it is!" she beamed.

"shh!" you said. "i haven't even opened it yet!"

she smiled at you and walked over to her seat that wasn't that far from yours, giving you some privacy. you watched as she took out a dollar from her bag and walked out of class, assuming she was going to buy some milk before class started-- her daily routine.

you opened it.

"my dear y/n," it started. your heart began pounding in your chest only from the first three words.

"your smile is like the sun-- it brightens up my day.

your eyes are like the stars-- i get lost in them everyday.

your hair is like the wind-- it blows me away.

your laugh is like music-- something i put on replay.

and i gathered my courage all just to say,

i really wish you would look my way.

so if you'd please, meet me today,

by the tree afterschool, where you eat lunch everyday."

your heart fluttered in your chest as you finished the letter. you closed it and held it near your heart as you closed your eyes. you were surprised that someone had felt this way about you.

eunji walked back into class with two cartons of milk. she smiled and put one on your desk.

"what's this for?" you asked, holding the strawberry milk in your hand.

"just because. it's a congratulatory-first-love-letter milk." she said.

you put down the letter and opened the milk. "thanks."

"so, so," she said, sitting in the seat in front of you and putting her chin on your table. "who's it from?"

you shrugged. "there was no name. but i'm meeting them after school by the tree we eat lunch at."

eunji shook your shoulders. "how many people in this school know that we eat lunch at that tree?"

"um, i don't know, everyone who walks past us at lunch?"

"and jimin!" she said.

"aigoo! why are you so obsessed over me and jimin? shouldn't you worry about your little tae tae?" you said, mocking the way she calls taehyung.

"i'll bet you it's jimin," she winked as the teacher walked into class.

  ⊲⊳

the bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

eunji looked at you and smiled. she winked and proceeded to walk out of the classroom.

"wait!" you said, grabbing your bag and clinging onto her arm. "i'm nervous! i don't know what to do!" you said, very nervously.

"just do what your heart tells you!" she said. she put her hands on your shoulders and shook you, trying to give you confidence. "you're strong!"

⊲⊳

you made your way to the tree. no one was there yet, since you had arrived a bit early.

you leaned on it's trunk and waited with the note and the rose in your hand.

you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. what if it really was jimin?

you couldn't lie-- he was attractive, with his eye smile and his straight teeth. you had always harbored a small crush on him, but when you found out that eunji liked him as well, you quickly disregarded your feelings for hers.

but now that she has her little tae tae, you felt your feelings for him growing a little bit more.

but then again, what if it wasn't him?

you shook your head and opened your eyes. calm down, y/n.

"y/n?"

you turned around, and you could already hear eunji's voice telling you "i told you so!"

"jimin oppa," you said, slightly bowing as he was your elder.

"did you get the ...letter?" he said, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

you held it up shyly. "yeah. thank you, by the way. it was really sweet."

"y-you're welcome." he said. you watched as he laughed, showing his cute eye smile.

"um, y/n." you looked at him.

"yeah?"

"i've liked you for a while, now. since middle school. but i finally got the confidence to tell you." he said. he shyly reached over and took the rose from your hand.

he took a deep breath and grabbed your free hand with his.

your eyes widened.

"will you go out with me, y/n?"

you looked him in the eyes and nodded. "okay."

he brought you into an embrace, and you felt yourself melt in his arms.

you heard hushed cheering, and broke out of his embrace. you looked behind you, and saw three heads popping out from behind a bush.

"eunji?" you shouted.

the cheering stopped as they stood up from their hiding spot. "hi!" jimin's two friends were with her as well.

"tae? jungkookie? what are you guys doing?" jimin asked while intertwining your fingers with his. you blushed.

"we're witnessing you finally becoming a man!" taehyung said, followed by jungkook's cheering.

you laughed with them as you watched jimin's face turn red.

"hey," he whispered to you. "wanna run?"

"what?" you asked, as he grabbed your bags and ran, pulling you with him and away from those three.

"where are we going?" you asked as you ran out the gates with him.

he turned back and looked at you. "i don't know! i just want to be alone with you!" he winked.

you smiled.

maybe dating him would be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 10 23
i'm a college student, i don't always have time to update lol REQUESTS OPEN, JUST MESSAGE ME
238 10 1
A request from tumblr
246 3 1
A request from tumblr
24.6K 916 16
-CLOSED STORY-