My Neighbor Is A Yandere Stal...

Od LokisBabydollBride

Hailey is an innocent young girl who just graduated from high school and sings in her church choir. And is go... Více

Casts
Chapter 1
The Help Of A Vet Student
Invitation To Church
What Happened
The Visit
Graduation Invite

The Gifts

8.1K 246 61
Od LokisBabydollBride

Today is the day I get my stitches out. I will still need the bandage to keep the wound clean.

I was getting to go out with my mom to the hospital when the door was knocked on. I went to open the door and standing their was a florist.

"Is a Hailey Morgan here?" The man asked .I nodded. "I'm Hailey." I replied. He smiled politely and handed me a beautiful flower arrangement.

"Have great day Miss Hailey." He said tipping his head to both my mom and I.

 We nodded in returned and wished him a blessed day.

I looked at the flowers. It looked like something someone gives to someone you love.

"There is a card on it." Mom said. I grabbed the card. "Get Well Soon." I flipped it over. "I'm so happy to have you in my life." I read out.

OK???

I shrugged with my mom and went to put them inside.

____

When I got back there was letters on the table.

"Hey Hails they arrived for you today in the mail." Dad said. I nodded and went to sit with my family to start dinner. Pizza.

I opened them, and then I opened the last one and I saw a cute bunny on the cover. In side was the beginning of terror for me.

"I am so happy you're mine." I read out aloud...

I looked at my family... "Is that from Milo?" My mom asked. I shook my head. I looked at my dad, and held it to my dad.... "It's from Enzo." I said. He took it.

"I wouldn't worry. I'll speak with him tomorrow." My dad said. I nodded.

We all held hands and my dad blessed the food.

I ate with my parents and went to my room to be on my laptop.

___-

The next day I waited patiently for my father to finish with his meetings. 

When he came home I rushed to him.

 "Well?" I asked. He smiled. "There was just a miscommunication. He thinks of us all as family. We let him into our lives when no one else would. Not even his own family. That's all. He sees you like a sister." He said. "Did he say that he saw me like a sister?" I asked shocked. I thought it was something else.

"Not in many words. But that's the way he is. A man of few words." He said. I nodded, feeling a bit guilty that I over thought this. Its nothing.

Little did I know we was all wrong

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.4K 378 95
Almost all of the stories here are from the FB page Spookify, Let's Takutan Pare and other FB horror pages that I compiled. They are the ones that I...
10.2K 905 8
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
10K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
2K 373 10
𓍯𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 , 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊. ➳ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒:𝐣𝐢𝐤�...