The Saviour (Daniel Atlas)

De hmalo15

Phoebe Noelle is a magician. She thought she was okay at what she did. It didn't matter even if she was terri... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Woah!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Opinions!
Epilouge
Tidal Wave
Book 2!
Hey BOOK LOVERS!

Phoebe Noelle

7K 115 6
De hmalo15

Name: Phoebe Grace Noelle
Age: 22
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Personality: Sarcastic and caring. She doesn't hide her dislikes about people and tells them straight up if she doesn't like them. She always says what she thinks. Phoebe wants to make sure that the people who do terrible things are stopped. She loves to read and preform magic to make people smile.

Background: Brought into a loving family. She has one older brother and a younger sister. Her father was the one who taught her, her first trick. He's the reason she loves magic.

Played by: AnnaSophia Robb

***

•Not a long description of Phoebe but I didn't want to give to many details away!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

61.7K 1.8K 64
This is the story of Evie Roger's. A young girl who is afraid of the dark, being alone, and most importantly... Those glowing blue eyes... The thing...
118 26 19
Heir-to-the-throne Princess Lucinda of Norillia is about to get married to her betrothed. A fairy godmother, Zora has cursed thousands, including Luc...
21K 815 40
❝ 'Can't one friend do something nice for the other every now and again?' 'We aren't really friends though, are we, Danny?' ❞ ~ in which th...
26.1K 528 20
After a year in hiding, things between the Horsemen are beginning to fall apart. Henley Reeves left, Dylan Rhodes isn't telling the Horsemen anything...