Fifty shades Of The Floof (Ma...

بواسطة trendycupcakeslover

LEMONS OF YOU AND DA MARKIMOO.... المزيد

Why Me?
Wanna Celebrate?
Flight
Requests...An
Damn Kratos
Go home you're drunk
The Shy Emo Girl
hacked by ber best friend
//mAkE mE yOuRs
Study Session

Moany Moans

12.4K 139 149
بواسطة trendycupcakeslover

Your POV

I found mark on his bed. He was laying there I figured he was trying to sleep. He had been dealing with Mr.Face for a while. I smirked and came over to him. If he wants to relax I can help him with that. I crawled over to him and he looked at me. I smirked and he fell back to sleep. I positioned myself over him and began to grind against him. He drew in a sharp breath and I smirked. His hands shit to my hips and he helped me.

He began to moan while I bit my lip. I got off and he looked at me. He growled and got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I smirked and watched him as he closed the door and took a shower. I heard a few moans after that and smirked. The water shut off and I smiled. He came out and I looked at him still smiling. "You are so gonna wipe that smile off your face." He said, he pounced on the bed and came over to me.

Did I mention he didn't dry off and didn't have a towel on either. I bit my lip as he attacked my neck searching for the once already found sweet spot. He found it and I moaned loudly. He was rougher this time than last time. I pushed him off and stood. He smirked and I glared at him. He grabbed the blankets and got under them to resume his nap. I growled and walked off into the bathroom. Now it was my turn for a shower.

I didn't latch the door. I got into the shower but sat on the bottom of the tub. I trailed a hand down my stomach and across my breasts before I went to my core. I smirked and began to I finger my clit. I moaned louder than I normally would have but I had to get his attention.

Mark's  POV

I heard a loud moan and sat up in the bed. I listened for more and more reached my ears. Oh hell naw. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom seeing how she purposely left it  unlatched. I pushed it opened and heard the water running. I looked at her and she looked up and smirked. She gasped and reached her climax. I walked over to her and roughly kissed her. She smiled and kissed back.

I picked her up and took her to the bed. I threw her on it and lined myself up. I started to grind against her and she moaned into my mouth. I kissed along her jaw and to her neck attacking the already made mark from earlier. She ran her hands on my chest and I smirked. I pulled back and roughly squeezed her breasts. She moaned and arched her chest against me. I smiled and began to nibble and bite both of them.

Her breathing quickened and I smiled. "This'll teach you to do that to me." I said and shoved my finger into her core. She moaned and I began to thrust a few more fingers in and out of her. She moaned loudly and I smiled. I bent down and began to play with her clit. I sucked on it and she began to shake under my touch,

I smiled and grabbed her hips to keep her still. She was shaking still and I pulled back. She was panting and looked at me. She pushed me back and got on my lap. She slammed down on my lap and I moaned. She bounced roughly and I grabbed he hips. I helped her bounce and I moaned. I fell back and she continued to ride me. She began to mix between grinds and bounces. I moaned louder and louder and as did she.

I felt her tighten around me and I smiled. She leaned down and kissed me. She pulled back and screamed for me. I felt her release and I did too. I filled her with my seed and she smiled and fell back. I watched as my load began to seep out of her.  I Smiled as she  began to get heavy eyes, I covered us up and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close and fell asleep with her next to me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

752K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...