Sword art online: The chronic...

By arminasuna

The friendship and romance of Kirito and Asuna and how it blossoms throughout the virtual world. They face ma... More

The virtual world
The world of SAO
When Kirito met Asuna
Knights of the blood oath
Kirito in love
A night to remember
Soulmates
True love
Moving in

Welcome to SAO

5.1K 61 8
By arminasuna

A light zephyr crept through the window whilst glistening beams on sunlight trickled in, only to be caught by the thrown back curtains. Suffice lamp light created a natural aurora which defined the outline of the door frame and the bold shadows that hid beneath the bed. Perfectly positioned sheets lay waste on the mattress, so soft and crisp, the only indentation is of the soft imprint of a weary weak boy, sodden with sleep. Ebony darkness, confined to narrow compass, lurked in the highest points of the walls, enveloping the navy stillness of the room within.
Suddenly, the natural tranquility was disrupted by the cream of a door. Standing wearily within the door frame was a teenage boy, his midnight black hair protruded over his face, his bare feet sinking into the comfort of the carpet. His face was of an average complexion; however his appearance was somewhat misleading. Under an idle and sluggish layer of sleep, lay a deeper more emotional centre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 703 16
She gave up, Not because she wants to, But because she has to. ※ Juvia finally gave up on Gray, and he should be happy about it.... right??
903K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
14.4K 339 19
Kai told Nya that she is weak and she can't fight anymore. Nya get mad at him, but she know that's not him. She have Invitation to join Ninja team on...
86.9K 161 73
Erotic shots