Alex and Jules Forever.

By aww-chickens

Meet Alex. She's fifteen and starting her second year of high school happily. She meets Jules later on, after... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4, Part I.
Chapter 5, Part II.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10, Epilogue.

Chapter 9.

100 9 29
By aww-chickens

September 13, 1996.

Jules.

It's only been three days since I've last talked to Alex, but I couldn't have missed her any more.

She was my best friend for God's sake, and I missed her. So, I set my pride aside and went over to her house.

Alex's mom answered the door, smiling warmly at me.

"Hello, Jules." She hugged me.

"Hey Ms. Augello." I smiled after we pulled away. "Is Alex home?"

She shook her head. "She went dress shopping for the dance tonight. Alessia's home, though. Please, come in."

I stepped inside the house and thanked Ms. Augello, going upstairs towards Alessia's room.

The door was open, so I walked right in and knocked on the wall.

She turned and smiled at me. "Hey Jules! What are you doing here?"

I came and sat next to her on her bed. "I came looking for Alex to apologize to her, but your mom told me she went dress shopping."

Alessia nodded, sighing. "Jules, Alex misses you like crazy. I told her what you said and she says none of that happened. Keith is lying to you."

I nodded my head. "That's why I came to apologize. I miss her, and it was mean not to believe her. I know she was just looking out for me."

"To tell the truth, my friend Johnny says he's been cheating too." Alessia scratched her arm. "I think you need to start watching him."

I nodded, opening my mouth to say something, when Alex walked in.

"Hey Less. Hi, Jules." Alex smiled at us. But when she smiled at me, I knew it wasn't the same smile she always gave me.

I stood up. "Alex, I'm sorry. What you said is true. I'm really sorry for hurting your feelings."

Alex looked at me for a moment and sighed.

"Come give me a hug, applehead."

I smiled and hugged her.

"I really missed you." She said quietly, hugging me tighter as if she didn't want to let me go.

"I missed you too girl."

We finally pulled away and talked about everything.

"I have more and more people coming up to me now, telling me about his infidelity. But I need proof." I sighed.

Alex snapped her fingers. "Jimmy!"

"Huh?" Alessia and I said in unison.

"Jimmy Sanders asked me to the dance. He's a photographer for the school newspaper. He could help us." She explained.

I nodded. "Great idea Alex. But how are we gonna do it?"

Alex held her finger up. "Don't question Alex the Great! I'll figure it out."

September 14, 1996.

Alex.

"Could you do me a favor, Jimmy?" I said to him over the phone.

"Anything for you." He said softly.

"Could you help me catch a cheater?" I asked.

"Who are we talking about?"

"Keith Washington."

"Captain of the football team Keith Washington? Oh, Alex, I can't do that. He'll clobber me for sure."

"Please, Jimmy? I wanna prove to my friend that he's cheating with Stacey Dash."

"Stacey Dash?" He inquired. "I hate that girl. She always makes fun of me. I'm in."

"Thanks Jim. I knew I could count on you. See you at the dance tonight."

"See you then, Alex."

I set the phone on the hook. I hope this gets through to Jules.

9:00 p.m.

I was having a great time at the dance with Jimmy. He was a pretty good dancer. Yet, it's been an hour since the dance began, and Jules still isn't here.

"Where's Jules, Alex?" Jimmy asked.

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know." I looked over towards the door, watching who just walked in.

Stacey Dash and Keith Washington.

"Uh-oh," Jimmy said quietly, touching my arm. "Alex, don't you go over there."

I didn't listen. "Jim, go get your camera."

He looked at me for a moment, then nodded sharply. "I'm on it."

After he had walked past the couple, I strode over to Stacey and Keith, who were near the punch bowl.

"Hey guys." I greeted, smiling. "Having fun at the dance?"

Keith gave me weird look. "Yeah...What's it to you?"

"Oh, nothing..." I looked past them at Jimmy, who had his camera in his hand and was signaling me. "Do you mind if I take a picture of you guys?"

"No—" Keith started.

"Sure." Stacey grinned. "It'll be fun. Come on, Keith."

Keith rolled his eyes. "Fine."

Jimmy handed me the camera and I snapped the picture.

"Perfect." I smirked devilishly. "You guys will be on Monday morning's newspaper."

"What? No!" Keith yelled. "You better not put me on that newspaper!"

"And why not?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not Keith?" Stacey folded her arms. "Is it because you're still dating Jules?"

"No!" Keith exclaimed. "I don't even like her. I just wanted some pussy."

"You don't deserve Jules at all." I felt myself getting angry. "I can't wait until she leaves your bitch ass."

By that time we were causing a big scene, so everyone oooohed at my statement.

Keith chuckled. "Why do you care so much about the bitch? You like her or something?"

"No, I love her." I said more calmly. "And I bet I would be much more of a better boyfriend to her than you are."

"I'm not her damn boyfriend. She meant nothing to me." Keith said laughing.

"For real, Keith?"

Everyone looked at Jules who stood near the door.

"Is that what this entire relationship was? A lie?" Jules' voice cracking hurt my heart.

"You damn skippy." Keith nodded. "I want my necklace back too."

Jules ripped off the necklace that hung from her neck and threw it at him.

Keith caught it and smiled. "Good looking out."

It took all of my strength not to hit him. Instead, I walked past him, grabbing Jules' hand.

"We can go home, okay?" I said quietly to her.

She nodded and sniffed.

I then turned to Jimmy, who smiled at us.

"Jimmy, thank you for the wonderful night and helping me out." I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and blushed. "Anything for you, Alex."

I flipped Keith and Stacey off and then walked out of the building with Jules.

Once we were outside, we caught a taxi to my house.

We were now upstairs in my room, sitting silently​ on my bed.

I touched her hand and rubbed it gently.

She looked at me and smiled a little. "Alex?"

"Yes, Julia?" I looked at her.

"Do you really love me?" She asked.

"With all my heart," I whispered, then looked down. "I understand if the feelings aren't mutual. Really, I do. But a girl can dream can't she?"

Jules wrapped her arms around me, snuggling into my shirt.

I enjoyed the affection, but I wondered why she was doing it.

"Alex, I've always had crush on you." She said finally, after minutes of snuggling.

"What?" This was surprising. "Really?"

She nodded. "Really. I was with Keith and I thought you weren't into girls."

"I love girls." I smiled. "Just like I love you."

Jules' eyes became sparkly and soon, tears were falling from her eyes.

"No...don't cry." I wiped her face. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Don't worry, they're happy tears." She smiled.

My face cracked into a smile. "Be my girlfriend, Julia. Please? It'll make me the happiest person ever."

Jules sat up and touched my face. "Of course I'll be."

I hugged her. I wasn't planning on letting her go.

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes. I looked into hers. They were so pretty.

Jules' lips pressed against mine and it ended up into a slow kiss. Once we pulled away, I bit my lip.

"I liked that." I told her. "Can I have one more?"

She nodded and we were kissing once again. My hands roamed her curvy figure.

Jules pulled away again, this time pulling her shirt over her head.

I think you guys know what happened from there.

Now, we laid together in my bed, and I still held her close to me. Jules slept soundly.

"You're mine, finally you're mine." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

The next morning, I woke up to sunlight shining in my face.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking down at Julia, who was still sleeping.

"Hey, wake up, beautiful." I tickled her and she squirmed a bit before her eyes opened to look at me.

"Morning." she smiled.

"Good morning." I kissed her hand. "Did you sleep okay?"

She yawned and nodded. "I felt good enough to go to sleep, especially after last night." she blushed at the last part.

It was each other's first time with a girl, or with anyone sexually, for that matter. Let's just say we made each other feel really good.

"I'm glad you did." I got up out of bed and went toward my dresser.

Jules hugged me from behind, her hardened nipples pressing into my back.

"Julie stop, I gotta take a shower." I smiled.

She looked at me. "So? Let me go with you."

"Now you know we won't be doing very much washing if you get in that shower with me. I'll be out in a little bit, okay?"

She frowned and nodded. "Okay, Alex."

She let me go and I headed for the shower.

Then, she went in.

Jules wore my clothes and we both went downstairs.

"Well hello, Jules." My mom smiled, setting down her spoon she used for pancake mix and hugging her. "I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah," Jules replied softly. "Something happened at the dance last night that was both heartbreaking and extraordinary."

"Oh, really?" My mom looked from Jules to me, I was smiling like a goof. "I'd like to know, if you don't mind."

I went over to my mom and whispered what happened in her ear. She grinned wide.

"Welcome to the family, sweetheart!" My mom gave Jules a giant bear hug. Jules smiled and hugged back.

My mom pulled away after some minutes and patted her face. "Don't worry honey, my Alexandria truly loves you. If she slips up, you tell me. Okay?"

Jules nodded. "Yes, Ms. Augello."

"Call me mama if you want." Mom grinned.

After breakfast, Jules and I went back upstairs and laid in my bed.

"Jules?"

"Hmm?"

"I promise I won't hurt you," I stared into her eyes. "I promise."

Jules ran her fingers through my hair. "I know, baby." she kissed my nose.

-

This chapter is so dirty, lol. I hope you enjoyed, after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...