♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 33 Catching Juliet

2.6K 96 55
By peachmochiii

Lucy's P.O.V  - 10:33 pm

I was sitting on my bed and holding my phone in my hand. Then I my ringtone came on, which means that I got a message. I turned on my phone, it looks like I got a message from...Natsu...?! O_O

WHAT?! So then I checked my message that he sent me. It says, " Hey Luce~! If your wondering how I got your number, Levy gave me your number earlier at school. =) " 

Then Levy sent me a message, " Your welcome~! ;) " 

" -_- " That was how my face looked like. 

" Thanks a lot Levy. " I replied. 

" Your welcome~! =) " - Levy 

I sighed as texted Natsu something, " Hi Natsu...this is awkward... " 

" Nah. It's not awkward for me. " - Natsu 

" Well then good for you. " I replied. 

" Hey, you don't have to be so mean. " 

" So? " 

" Just forget it. So, did you have fun today? Wendy did. She just keeps on talking about you. " 

" Is that so? Must be nice to have a little sister. " 

" Anyways, it's kinda late. Good night Luce~! " 

" Good night~! Wait, wait!!!!!! Did you call me Luce?! " I replied. 

" Yeah, that's your nickname. Unless you want me to call you Lushii?! HUH?! " 

" What kind of name is that? But fine, call me Luce. BUT NEVER CALL ME LUSHII?! OKAY?! " 

" I got it. Anyways, good night Cinderella~! See ya in my dreams~! " 

" Whatever! Good night! " I replied. 

He's so stupid and weird sometimes. He even called me Luce, Lushii and Cinderella. I layed down in my bed, I put my phone on my desk and I offed the light. But then, I couldn't sleep. I kept on thinking about all the things that happened today. Today was weird and...then I remembered that I almost kissed Sting and Natsu came to save me. Now there is a question that I kept asking myself, why did he save me? There's gotta be a reason why he saved me. Don't tell me...HE'S JEALOUS?! I thought that this only happen in Shoujo Manga!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH~! Then I started fangirling, but as quiet as I can because I know that everyone in the Mansion is sleeping. Now time to go to sleep. I closed my eyes. Then I realized that I forgot to set my alarm on my phone. I got up and I grabbed my phone and set the alarm. After that, I went back to bed and I fell asleep. 

~The Next Day~

I woke up the next morning and I walked over to the bathroom. I washed my face and then I dried my face with a towel. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed that their were bags/dark circles under my eyes. I sighed. I tried to cover it up with make up. I think that looks okay now. Then I walked over to my walk-in-closet and I changed from my p.j's into my school uniform. Then I walked over to my desk and took my phone and ear buds in a small pocket in my school bag. I grabbed my school bag and I rushed down stairs. I skipped breakfast and I said good bye to my dad and I took a ride to school. Finally, I arrived at school. I said good bye to Capricorn and I was now walking through the school's gates. There I saw Natsu standing there. Facing the school. I tapped his shoulder, smiled and said, " Good morning~! " 

He looked at me, smiled and said, " Morning~! " Although, I realized that he has bags/dark circles under his eyes too. But he looks worse than me. 

" Whoa~! What happened to you?! " I asked, trying not to laugh. 

" I couldn't sleep last night at all. " He replied, as we walked to the entrance of the school together. 

" You too, huh? " 

" At least you don't look worse than me. " He said, putting his hands in jean pockets. 

I giggled. " Yeah. You look like a clown from the circus~! " I teased. Then I started running. 

" Oi!!!!! " He yelled, chasing me. 

We ran through the halls. I was laughing for head off as he was running after me. " Hey, you come back here! " He yelled. 

I looked at him, smiled and yelled, " Catch me if you can~! " I continued running. Then I bumped into someone. 

" Ow! Sorry! " I fell and then Natsu caught me. 

" Oh, what's this? Are we playing catch Juliet? " I looked at the person who I bumped into. I know that voice...Sting. 

" S-Sting... " I began to say. 

I got up. Natsu walked infront of me, " Lucy...run... " 

" RUN!!!!! " He yelled. 

I nodded as I started running the other way. What's going on? What is Natsu up to? Don't tell me that Natsu is gonna beat up Sting about what happened yesterday? I stopped running. Should I go back there to stop him? What should I do? " Natsu!!!!! " I yelled. 

" Yeah? " I turned around. Natsu was standing behind me. Sting was there too. 

My eyes widen. Am I being chased now?! What is going on?! 

- To Be Continued! 

~Preview - Chapter 34 - Do You Like Me?~

I started running away, because now, I'm being chased by Sting and Natsu. Why are they chasing after me anyways? And what is this Catch Juliet Game anyways? AAAAHHHH~! I'm scared. Someone save me~!!!!! Please~! I don't wanna die~!!!! *Starts crying* =( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 911 14
"Please don't leave me, be mine..." he mumbled as he looked down slightly. His eyes swirled with desire as he gripped me tightly. "I..." I looked aw...
110K 1K 35
"You open your heart to this person, hoping they're the one that'll sweep you off your feet. But you're trying so hard to avoid the reality of just h...
44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
37.9K 2K 35
Forced to marry at 17, and worst of all, he hated her and she hated him. Or so she thought. After seemingly reliving her life, the blonde finds herse...