The War for Adorabolical

By nothemudkind

Aureylian is adorable. Vechs is diabolical. Together they make Team Adorabolical, one of Mindcrack's many shi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Author's Note

15 0 1
By nothemudkind

I'm trying to continue the story but I've lost most inspiration for it. There has been no news for Mianite season 3 and the last Vechs/Aureylian video was Waking Up from two years ago. My dad actually asked me about Team Adorabolical the other day since he saw an old fan art of it, and while I was describing them, I started to cry because I missed them so much. I honestly don't know if I should continue it or just tell you guys what was basically going to happen. Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 85.3K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...