Knocked Up...AGAIN! ~ Book...

由 HeatherJachmann

**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again... 更多

COPYRIGHT.
Happy Birthday Baby
Something's Missing
What Did You Say?
Back To The Quack!
Violent Vomiting
In Shock
Everything Is Expanding
Another Birthday
Complications
Shit! I forgot!
The Name Game
That Can't Be Good
Trouble Turns Two
The Ultimate Restriction
A Happy Taylor Christmas
Counting Down The Days
Daddy's 40th Birthday
Little Pieces Of You
Am I Dreaming?
Four Excited Big Brothers
Packed To The Rafters
Make A Wish
Surprise Baby
Is it Love?
In That One Moment....part one
In That One Moment....part two
The Next Taylor Story
A Little Piece of You.... info
A Family Tree

The Vasectomy

106K 1.8K 106
由 HeatherJachmann

The Vasectomy

a vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or permanent birth control.

7th June 2019

Matthew's POV

Today is the day I have been dreading, since Summer got pregnant with Cade and Aidan. Sums got really pissed off with me, because I have cancelled the appointment three times now. I just wasn't ready to have a surgeon touch my balls while I was out cold. That feeling just didn't sit well with me, it would also make me feel better if Sums was a scrub nurse, she could've been there with me.

"Don't even think about, Matthew." Sums warned as she leaned up against the wall as I washed her back. We are both in the shower, like any normal day, except this day, our boys aren't home and I'm getting my nuts sliced open. I sent the kids to my parents house last night, so Sums and I could have a night off. I also wanted no interruptions, I'm not gonna be able to have sex for a couple of weeks, and I wanted to make sure, that I had my fill of my wife before hand.

"And what exactly am I thinking?" I whispered softly in her ear, as I moved the sponge around to her front, which got me presesd up firmly against her back.  My hard shaft grinding into her sexy ass, it amazes me that she turns me on more and more each day.

"That you're gonna back out of it." she said stiffling the moan I know that's dying to escape that pretty little mouth of hers. My lips caressed the skin at the base of her neck, one hand finding her sweet spot and started to massage her firmly. 

"Not this time, Baby." I whispered as my teeth grazed across her ear lobe, my other hand pinched her hard nipple, this time she moaned softly. The heat of the water, steaming up the room, the droplets of water, sliding down our bodies.

"Stop teasing me." she moaned, her head titled back and rested against my shoulder, as I picked up the pace, massaging and teasing her most sensitive bits. 

 "What do you want, Baby?" my voice lust filled voice dropped a little more, as I continued to tease her, her moans picking up pace, her breathing becoming more shallow.

"You, right now!" she growled, her hands flew up around my neck and she wrapped her fingers though my hair. That was all it took for me to fill her completely, our rough breaths and loud moans, the sound of our bodies slapping together, echoed through the ensuite. Each deep and hard thrust bought us closer to the edge, ready for that much desired release, that was driving us higher and higher.

"MATTY" Sums moaned my name loudly, as I felt her walls tighten hard around me, I slammed back into her again, the aching throbing of my shaft drove me insane as she squeezed me tighter. As I felt her release, I quickly withdrew and with one final grunt, I came outsise her and pulled a breathless Sums into my chest, which was rising and falling fast.

"I can never get enough of feeling your heat against my bare flesh, Babe." I grinned, spinning her around so I could see her flushed cheeks. 

"After today, you can all the time." she smirked and reached over to the taps to turn off the water that was now running cold. We won't need to buy condoms anymore, which is one thing we can save on, since I won't be shooting anymore baby making seed.

I've been extra cautious in making sure I didn't impregnate my sexy wife, she would absolutely kill me if I had. We had decided before the twins arrived, that our family was complete and we are more than happy with our four boys. Our daughter, will be forever in our hearts, and watching over her brothers, our little angel Autumn.

Sums and I still light a candle on the day she miscarried, which now sits under cupcakes, and the angel ornament is on the mantle piece in the formal living room. We tell the boys it's for their big sister that is up in heaven, Autumn would've been turning eight this year, if she had survived through the pregnancy. They'll understand one day, but for now, they love devouring the cupcakes once the candle is blown out. It also gets them included in that memorial day for us.

"Get a move on, you have to be there at eight." Sums clicked her fingers in my face, as I was lost in thought. I quickly rushed around and got dressed, since it's already half past seven, why so early, I don't know but I guess, it gets it out of the way quicker.

"Yes Boss!" I laughed, which earnt me a slap across the arm. She's so violent, but I love her like crazy.

Sums and I made it to the surgical wing, where I'll be getting the snip, just the thought of that makes me cringe. My nuts are gonna be hurting like a son of a bitch after this, and I know Kaleb is gonna pay the living hell out of me, just like I did with him.

Flashback 28th August 2014

Sums, baby Brax and I, were over to Kaleb and Katie's for dinner, to celebrate little Ebony's third birthday. Last week, Kaleb went and had his vasectomy, which was his choice and Katie was happy with his decision. Their third child is due around Christmas, and thought that, the three of them were enough.

"Uncie Matty, Daddy been crying." Ebs said to me as she sat on my lap with her new baby doll that we had gotten her for her birthday. She's a little cutie, her long wavy black hair and her dark grey eyes, just like her mothers.

"Has he?" I asked her and looked over at Kaleb with  smirk, which made him grumble even more.

"Yep, Ty jump on him, and he cry." she said playing with the dress on the doll. Ouch! I bet that had to hurt the old fella. I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Poor Daddy, maybe you should go make him feel better." I said, smiling down at her. Katie was putting Tyler into bed, while Sums was watching on in amusement, with Brax asleep in her arms.

"Otay." she quickly jumped out of my arms and ran at full speed into Kaleb, his eyes went wide and he didn't have enough time to stop her. She jumped and landed smack bang on his sore groin, and he hissed loudly in pain and quickly removed his daughter from his lap.

"Me helping you, Daddy." she said still in Kaleb's arms, He glared at me, then smiled through the pain and looked down at Ebs.

"Thank you, Princess, you helped." he said softly, trying not to upset her, since she actually hurt him more than helped. Sums was shaking her head at me, which I just shrugged and held back another laugh.

"Ebby, it's bedtime, sweetie." Kaite called out to her, she ran off toward her room after Kaleb kissed her cheek and whispered goodnight to her.

"You're a fuckhead, Matt." Kaleb groaned, then tried to rearrange his balls, which had him wincing and hiss again.

"Stop being such a girl, suck it up, princess." I laughed, and then got hit in the head by the flying remote control, that he kindly threw at me. 

"You wait, I'm gonna make sure, this happens to you." he warned pointing to his swollen groin  and put the ice pack he had sitting beside him down his track pants. 

"Never gonna happen, my friend, I'm never getting snipped." I said grinning, there's no way I'm going through with that, the pain, not able to walk normal, and definitely the no sex while it's recovering.

"We'll see about that." Sums said chuckling quietly, before placing our sleeping six week old son in his car seat.

"Ha! see, even your wife thinks so." he now laughed at my frown as I looked at them both. Time will soon tell, if that ever does happen, I don't want anyone, other than Sums digging around near my balls, that's just not happening.

end of flashback

How fucking wrong was I was, now look at me, I'm lying here on a bed in the operating theatre, about to go under the anesthetic, while the surgeon digs around inside me to block off the sperm. I was the only option, in our bid for permanent birth control, Sums was told that they wouldn't do a hysterectomy because, she still young and healthy. A bit unfair, I reckon, since we've populated enough already.

two hours later

FUCK! I feel as though I've been kicked bloody hard in the nuts, the drugs are starting to wear off a little, and now I can feel the pain. 

"How you feeling, Babe?" Sums said softly as she sat waiting for me to recover. Since it is only a day surgery, I'll be able to take my sore self home, to recover more there.

"Like I've been trampled on by a stampede of elephants." I groaned, fucking hell, I feel like they have completed removed my manhood. My eyes shot open fast and I lifted the sheet, to check if everything was still there, which it was, thank god.

"It's still there, Babe, I've checked." Sums laughed at my reaction. I turned to look at her beautiful face as she grinned.

"You didn't try to feel me up, while I was still out, did you?" I chuckled in which she just rolled her eyes. 

"No, and I'm pretty certain, you won't want me too." she smiled, and I quickly shook my head, I don't think I'll be able to touch it for a few days. 

"You could always be my special nurse, and give me awesome hot sponge washes." I smirked and gave her a wink, she laughed and chucked the pile of my clothes that I had put on earlier, on my chest. I guess, that means I have to try and move and get dressed. 

"Get dressed, so we can go pick up the kids." she said pulling back the sheet, then helped me to sit up. Fuck! I don't think I'll be sitting for the rest of the day.

"Chill, I'm moving as fast as I can." I grumbled, as she waitied there with an impatient look on her face. Bloody woman, she's got no sympathy for me at all.

"Matt, you're nearly forty, and you sound like a little girl, stop complaining, it's not that bad." she said with her back turned, as she was picking up her handbag and the magazine, she was reading while she waited for me.

"Whatever." I grumbled, then did as I was told, since I'm clearly under the thumb, one that belongs to my ever so sexy wife.

back at home

"Daddy, are you sick?" Brax asked me, as soon as I had gotten home, I dragged my sore ass up to bed and have been lying there ever since. Drugged up to the eye balls and with a nice ice pack, that was keeping my balls company.

"No Bud, Daddy just needs to rest for a while, I'm a little sore." I smiled over at him, he was standing along side of the bed, watching me, his green eyes that match mine, staring back at me with concern.

"Oh, Mummy said you were, and Uncle Kaleb said you were acting like a sooky." he said and I groaned, Damn it! Kaleb's here, and he's probably gonna annoy the crap out of me, if he comes up here.

"Don't listen to Uncle Kaleb, he's a bigger sook than I am." I chuckled, and Brax nodded, then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Love you, Daddy." he said into my chest, I love hearing my sons say that, it melts my heart everytime I hear it.

"Love you too, Son, now go and play with the boys." I said then kissed the top of his head, and he skipped off out of the room. I sighed loudly and moved around a bit more to get comfortable, which didn't last long, because Kaleb decided to make his pressence known.

"How's it hanging?" he said with a smirk and sat down on the edge of the bed. I groaned, he had to come and annoy me today, couldn't he have waited a few days?

"Painfully to the left." I grumbled, it would also be nice if he wasn't here, and making my pain feel a lot worse.

"Pay backs a bitch, Matt, I will get you back for that little stunt you pulled with Ebs, but I'll get double trouble to do it, which would hurt like a mother fucker." he laughed, and I tossed Sums pillow at him.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will, now can you kindly piss off so I can rest." I whined, he laughed and then slapped his hand down on the bed, hitting it right next to my hip, and I flinched back.

"Suck it up, Princess." he laughed and got up, leaving me in peace, I could hear him still laughing as he made his way down the hall way, asshole. Now, all I have to do is survive the next few weeks, from his threats and my boys, who will no doubt, make me cry. And how the hell am I gonna survive, sleeping next to my sexy as hell wife, when I can't do anything to that delicious body of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Just a short one, I don't think we really need to know how much pain Matty is in with his snipped up baby maker LOL

PLEASE VOTE!! and COMMENT!! I love hearing from you guys, and so happy that you guys are loving this new chapter in Matty and Sums life.

PLEASE NOTE: After a vasectomy, men will still be able to cum. The color and consistency of it are not changed either. This is because approximately 95% of it is created in the prostate -- both of which are not affected by a vasectomy.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
5.8K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...
666K 23.8K 69
COMPLETED! REACHED No. 1 in Teen Fiction's WHAT'S HOT LIST ON 28TH NOVEMBER! AND #2 IN TEEN FICTION (highest yet) on 20th may, 2016. *** "Damn it Ha...