His soft spot

Bởi LuuMMJ

Darco Thor is a vicious gang leader running the biggest gang in Valley city. Tori Tucker is a poor 20 year o... Xem Thêm

His soft spot.part 1
His soft spot.part 2
His soft spot.part 3
His soft spot.part 4
His soft spot.part 5
His soft spot.part 6
His soft spot.part 7
His soft spot.part 8
His soft spot.part 9
His soft spot.part 10
His soft spot.part 12
His soft spot.part 13
His soft spot.part 14 (Epilogue)

His soft spot.part 11

101K 2.1K 150
Bởi LuuMMJ

His soft spot.

chapter 11

............................................................................................................................................

Looking over at the clock on Darco's drawer,I saw that the time was already 9:10 am. It was Sunday which meant that I didn't have work,so I knew I'd take advantage of the day to study and spend time with Darco too.

I turned around towards Darco and burried my head in his chest not ready to get off the bed and his warmth yet.

...........................................................................................................................................

The second time I woke up,it was due to Darco's hands stroking the skin of my stomach under my shirt and his lips trailing soft tickling kisses to my neck,shoulders and hands.

I opened my eyes and looked at him sleepily. ''Goodmorning'',I mumbled rubbing my eyes with my hands.

''Morning baby,come here'',he said lifting me and putting me on top of him.I stretched my hand and started flicking his nose playfully as he was trying to grab my finger with his mouth.

''I have some work to do with the guys later,but before I do that,we need to have some Sunday morning fun.You said your aunt's shop is open on Sundays too right?'',he asked.

''It is,why?'',I said curiously.

''Get ready for breakfast and then we're leaving.Time to give your aunt the shock of her life'',he said sitting up on the bed with me in his lap,''and when we get up and I finish my work and you finish your studies,we're gonna have fun again'',he said huskily groaning when he stroked my thigh and then moved his hand upwards to my womanhood.

...................................................................................................................................................

''Are you sure we should do this?'',I asked nervously knowing I was going to see that witch again and her minions.

''Don't worry baby,they will be the only nervous ones this time.No need to be scared.We're going to tease the shit out of them and I'm gonna give a clear threat to your aunt just with my presence.She knows that I own her shop and can take it down anytime I wish,she wouldn't say or try anything stupid.She'll be like a dead fish,trust me'',he said smirking and I couldn't help but smile,imagining Megan's reaction when she sees me for the second time.

''What if she calls my mom and tells her about us before I can even explain to my mom by myself though?'',I said.

''You said that your mom doesn't want to have nothing to do with your aunt anymore after what happened.Even if she did call,your mom would either not  reply or not believe her.And if she does,she will still wanna hear it from you.Plus I doubt your aunt will try to do anything against you when she sees us together,she'd be very stupid to do that'',Darco said reasurring me and I instantly relaxed.

''Alright'',I said as he parked his car a few meters away from the shop.

He pulled me to him and gave me a passionate kiss before we'd get out of the car.

We got out of the car and he held my hand to his as we walked towards the shop,I always dreamt of getting away from in the past.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Once we entered the shop,Megan,Amanda and Brooke looked at us shocked and I could already see the fear in their eyes as they took in to our holding hands.

Megan kept watching us from the counter as we started walking towards the clothes in the back of the shop.

There were two other customers in the shop so we weren't alone with them.That made me feel better.

Darco and I started looking over at men's and women's clothes acting interested until we saw Amanda coming over to us to help us.

''May I help you?'',she asked politely acting all professional.

I remembered all the times I was running after the customers to help them all while Megan,Amanda and Brooke were behind the counter drinking their coffee and chatting as if everything is perfect,and when a customer would dare ask them something,they'd publically make a sight by 'correcting' my actions and scolding me in front of the customers for not serving them right or not doing something the right way.

''We're trying to find a tux for me and a night dress for my girl'',Darco said as she hurried and started taking out clothes from the shelves with Brooke's help who was taking out various dresses.

I had a flashback again at that moment,of a day that I had my first day of period.I started from my house with the pain already making itself known both to my stomach and waist as well as my back.

I had made sure to take a depon pill before I left the house just so I'd make sure the pains wouldn't be too much during work,but the pill would take more than 2 hours to take action to the pain.So I knew I'd have to put up with the pain for about two to three hours.

Once I entered the shop,I saw to my horror three large boxes with new clothes behind the counter.

Brooke then 'ordered' me in her usual bored and fakely sympathetic tone,to start arranging the clothes to the shelves.

Without a complain I started arranging the clothes and a bit more than an hour later,I was in intense pain,my back was hurting,my waist was hurting and I could feel my stomach craving for food and rest.

Amanda and Brooke were in their break from their 'work' so I took the courage from all the anger and desperation I had at that moment and asked Megan to let me have a break because I was really tired,since I arranged 3 boxes of clothes all by MYSELF.

She patted me in a supposed friendly way and told me that I'm free to take a break but just when I was about to go to my bag and grab my snack,two customers came into the shop,and thats when I wanted to kill Megan really bad for the first time in my life.

Because my dear 'aunt',in stead of telling Brooke or Megan to go and help the customers,after they had already taken their break,she told ME to go and help the customers before I even had the chance to sit on a damn chair for a couple seconds.

She knew I was tired and she knew I wanted to take a rest,I asked it desperately from her and she still told me to go and help even though she could have asked one of the girls to help them.

I felt anger inside me as I watched Brooke and Amanda showing the clothes off to us.

I recognised some of those clothes as the clothes I had arranged in the shelves one month ago,when the incident happened.

Darco propably sensed my sudden discomfort cause he leaned down to my ear and kissed it.

''Everything okay Little?'',he asked with worry in his voice.

''Yeah,I just got carried away for a moment'',I whispered smiling to him but he must have seen the lie in my eyes because he still seemed concerned.

''Are those dresses new?They seem nice'',I asked looking up at the shelves of the women's clothes I had arranged a month ago.Next to them were the men's new clothes Megan had brought to me to arrange also a month ago.

This was going to be fun.

''Yes we brought them a month ago.They're our best pieces so far'',Amanda said glancing nervously at Brooke.

''Take them down,we need to check them'',Darco said squeezing my hand and giving me a cheeky grin as if sensing my plan.

I smiled back at him as the girls took the clothes down after climbing on chairs to get them from the highest to the lowest shelves.

About half an hour later,the girls were standing over a pile of all the newest women and men clothes that had been brought to the shop a month ago,when I was assigned to arrange them on the shelves accordingly.

All of the clothes were laying in a pile in front of us,leaving the shelves empty,as Brooke and Amanda were trying their hardest to help us without getting angry or upsetting me and Darco.

As the time passed,some more customers got into the shop and since Amanda and Brooke were serving us,Megan had no choice but to go over and help the new demanding customers herself.I watched with amusement as she paced around them carrying clothes to her hands and trying to persuade the new customers to buy something.

'''This one looks interesting baby,do you like it?'',Darco said eyeing a tux and acting interested in it.

''Hm,it's okay but I think a dark blue would be better fitting to your colours'',I said eyeing the clothes in front of me.

''These are an awful lot of clothes,it must have taken you a lot of time to arrange all of them on the shelves'',I said sweetly looking at the girls with mocking kindness.

They stared at me taken back from my comment without saying anything.

Now they'll take a taste from their own medicine and so will Megan.

Fifteen minutes later the customers left and there was only one woman checking out the clothes inside so Megan,being the proud owner and hostess had no choice but to come over to us and offer her experienced help.

''Have you seen anything to fit your taste?'',she asked us but we shook our heads.

She proceeded on taking some other expensive clothes out of some shelves behind her after having to climb up a chair first and then brought them before us.

The hillarious part of this,was the fact that there was a huge pile of clothes from most of the expensive clothes shelves before us,and all three of them ,Megan,Brooke and Amanda,were trying to make us decide on what to buy.

But the best was the one that came next.

''We can't really decide on anything,we'll go and look somewhere else baby don't worry'',Darco said looking at me,''thank you'',he added dismissing Megan and the girls.

I had to try my very best at my poor acting skills,to contain myself from bursting out laughing at their looks when they realised that not only had we made them take out nearly the majority of all the clothes,but we would also not buy anything!

''Thank you for your help,and may I make a suggestion?I think you should put the clothes in lower shelves so you won't have to tire yourselves a lot next time you want to arrange new clothes'',I said smiling sweetly at my aunt and the girls and then turning my back to them and walking out of the shop with Darco holding my hand.

That was one of the awesomest things I could propably ever do.

.....................................................................................................................................................

''Darco what are you doing?People will see us'',I said as he pushed me into the back of the hummer and he climbed in after me,towering over my laying body.

''Nobody will see us baby,the windows are too dark'',he said reassuring me.

''But why here?Can't you hold yourself?'',I asked teasingly admiring his upper body when he took his shirt off and started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

''No.Do you remember that first night you saw me in this car?After that moment,I kept dreaming of taking you in the backseat'',he said huskily pulling my shirt and my pants off and leaving me exposed to his hungry eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me heatedly as he prepared himself to enter me.

......................................................................................................................................................

After we made love to each other in the backseat we put our clothes back on and Darco sat on the driver's seat with me in his lap.

Yes..he made me sit into his lap on the driver's seat,I'm not even joking here.

''You do realise how weird and dangerous this is right?'',I complained for the 5th time after he made me sit like that in his lap.

 ''Not dangerous at all.I'm a perfect driver,I know how to make things smooth on the road or when to make them rough.Trust me,we're not in danger baby'',he said leaning down and capturing my lips with his as his eyes remained on the road.

I was smushed against his chest like a baby monkey against his mother.

''You're impossible to argue with'',I said flicking his nose again as he grinned.

''Are you hungry Little?'',he asked taking my finger to his mouth.

''I am'',I said.

''I'll drive us to a diner and then we'll go back home'',he said as I rested my head against his torso tired,excited and hungry.

....................................................................................................................................................

mmsgurl_

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

36K 1.1K 91
He stepped closer, and I retreated until my back pressed against a tree trunk. His eyes held mine, and for a moment, I glimpsed something darker bene...
1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
15.3K 287 5
Star Wars Rebels doesn't belong to me. You're from earth, but when you were little, you snuck on to a strange ship. When it landed, you were on a who...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...