Double Roomate

By LaurandFrankie

Read first Chapter for info on story More

Double Roomate
Lauren: Living
Lauren : Dadadada what?
Hahahaha!!!! Laur xD
SHOWER PARTAY!!
PIZZA??
Frankie: Huh? What happened here?
Authors Note IMPORTANT
Betrayal
Traitor
Ice Cream, Pizza and Love
This Kiss
Unforgivable
The Meet
YOU'RE NOT SORRY!
Going...
Goodbye Ellice.... One of the writers
Sorry XD
So... Where did we leave off?

Frankie: Blonde hair

17 1 0
By LaurandFrankie

(Its me Laur updating as Frankie because I really need her pov in this bit and yeah... Franks don't be mad... Edit it how u want!)

Frankie's POV

Laur and I sat on the swing in awe of the two cute boys who were walking towards us.

"I want the-" We say at the same time.

"Blonde/ Brown one" We say again at the same time. I nod my head. At least the blondeys all mine. I watch them walk over to us.

"Hey!" Says the blonde one.

He introduced himself and his friend and we introduced ourselves...

I found out the one I want is called Niall... Wheras Lauren wants Harry.

We talked for a while until it was 5...

"Its getting late... We better get back." I said to Lauren.

"What room are you in?" Harry said

" Room 8"

"No way! Thats just below us! Wanna have dinner at ours then hangout at yours?" Naill asks us.

"Sure!" Me and Lauren run back to the apartment and hurry into the shower. (Not together....EWWW) She goes first and I go last...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
482K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...