Remain My Drug, My Desire

By twisted-diva

Their addictions continue on as they are being thrown into new problems. Ones that are harder to face everyda... More

Coming Soon
1
Not an Update
Not An Update
2
3
4 (The Feels Are Strong)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
......
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Final)
Hmmmm
Story
@twisteddivaa

21

603 33 14
By twisted-diva

I sat down, "Sorry about that." I said.

"Oh, you are just fine," Amy said smiling. "I'm just going to start cleaning up some things," Amy said picking up some the dishes. I decided that I needed to get away from Andy, so I picked up a few things, "Oh, Sway darling you don't need to help," she said.

"It's fine don't worry about it," I said following her inside, with the dishes.

"Your sweet," she said smiling as she opened the dishwasher.

"Ah, it's nothing," I said.

"Andy seems to really like you," she said.

"Uh, yeah... He does." I said, helping her load the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Who... Uh, ever thought that your mother lived next door..." Amy said, by the sound of her voice I could tell she wasn't sure if she say anything. Andy's parents seem like good people.

"She walked out when I was twelve... Leaving dad and I." I said.

"I'm so sorry Sway," Amy said quietly.

"She-uh... She should have taken me with her...." I whisperd.

"Yeah, whys that?" Amy asked, grabbing a rag to wipe down the counter.

"She left me with a father, who wasn't a great father," I said shrugging, "He is currently being held in jail..." I said.

"If you ever need anything Sway... I'm always here." Amy said, now that threw me off. This women hardly knows me, and she is already saying that, she clearly caught onto what I was thinking, "You make my son happy, I see the way he looks at you. Andy, he didn't always treat girls with respect... I was shocked to hear him say he was dating someone. My Andy, the boy who always messed around with the girls, finally settled down." Amy said with a laugh, she then looked at me and smiled, "I'm glad that it was you. I'm happy that you are the one to make my son happy. When you two pulled up, and I saw you get out of that car. I was so happy that Andy finally did something other than run a business." she said smiling.

"He is something alright," I said with a smile. I looked out the window to see Andy and his dad talking. He looked happy to be talking with his dad. "Do you know what drove Andy to do what he does?" I asked Amy, Amy dropped the rag into the sink and leaned against the counter.

"Andy and Chris.... Had a huge fight back when he was seventeen. Andy got a girl pregnant." she said. Holy shit. "Chris told Andy he isn't good enough, and that all he is doing is throwing his life away. Treating girls with disrespect. The girl ended up having an abortion, and it tore Andy apart, because she didn't tell him until later, and then she moved away." Amy explained. Oh my god, why didn't Andy tell me this. "Finally Andy had enough... He didn't want to listen to what his dad had to say, or the thoughts I had about his life style. So he packed his bags and left." Amy said frowning, "He was gone for two to three years, we heard nothing from him. Until one day on father's day he shows up... He had changed a whole lot. I just knew, I knew he did something good. And he told us all about Biersack Records. It brought joy to both me and his father. He was a proud Biersack, and he did it for us, to prove to us he wasn't just this worthless son going down the wrong path. I've never been so proud of him in my whole life." she said with a smile on her face. Tears were swelling up in her eyes. I looked back out the window at Andy. He really was something.

"Wow." I said finally.

"It is wow." she said.

"Wish I could give you, an amazing story..." I said, Amy frowned.

"You'll get yours," she said coming over and giving me a hug, "It takes time Sway. It doesn't come in one night." she added. Fuck it.

"Mrs. Biersack?" I asked.

"Oh, call me Amy," she said smiling, "And yes?" she asked.

"Should I speak to my mother?" I asked her, Amy thought for a moment.

"Do you want to?" she finally asked.

"I-I... I don't know." I told her.

"You're here for three days... Think about it." she said patting my shoulder. Just then Andy and his dad walked inside. Andy walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, I leaned back into him.

"How's my angel? Is my mother talking your ear off?" he asked me, I giggled.

"She told me all about you, and how you would run around the house with a diaper on your head," I said laughing. Amy laughed along with me.

"Oh, so funny," Andy said giving a quick kiss on my neck, and then letting me go.

"No, your mom was just telling me how it all started for you... When you were seventeen," I said. Andy smiled, "When were you going to tell me babe?" I asked him, his smile fell by a little.

"You never asked," he said. I shrugged, it didn't matter. It gave me and his mom something to talk about.

"Hun do you need anymore help cleaning up?" Chris asked Amy.

"I think I got it all," she said. I yawned, and leaned against Andy.

"You tired?" he asked, I nodded, "Let me give you a quick tour of the house, and then you can shower. And we'll sleep in my old bedroom," he said grabbing my hand.

"Goodnight you two," Amy said.

"Goodnight," Chris added.

"Night," both Andy and I said, Andy was soon dragging me out of the kitchen, and into the living room.

"As you can there isn't much here. Not much has really changed, I did get them a new TV though." he said, the living room was decent size, the couch was for at least four people, and they had recliner next to the nightstand. Andy then should me his dad's office, and the dining room, that they hardly ever used. He then took me upstairs, and down the hall was where his parents slept. There was a spare bedroom next to his parents room. On the other end of the hallway was Andy's room. Across from it was the bathroom. Andy slowly opened the door to his old bedroom. "My parents kind of keep my room the same," Andy said with a small laugh. He opened it all the way, and I stepped inside.

"Wow!" I said smiling, looking around. There were Batman posters hanging up on the walls, there were band posters. Even football ones. He had a Queen size bed, with blue sheets. He had a total boy room. I smiled, and looked at Andy, I could see it... I could see who he once was when he was younger. A little rebel kid. "I love it." I said. I never really had a room growing up, dad and I lived in a trailer, and he got the only bedroom, and I got the couch/living room. The other bedroom he used to stash his things. I went to sit down on Andy's bed, it was soft. I then let myself fall back onto it. Andy was soon above me.

"Angel," he said giving me a kiss on the nose. "Who did you really talk to?" Andy asked me. Kissing down my jawline making it to my neck.

"T-taylor..." I said. Andy laughed against my skin.

"Truth Sway," he demanded.

"T-" he then grabbed my phone from my pocket, and looked through it, he then held a glare.

"Why do you lie angel?" he asked me... "too many pushes," he said. I gulped. He held up his hand, "Better grab the pillow," he said. I raised an eyebrow, "You don't want my parents to hear do you?" he asked. I quickly grabbed the pillow, and Andy was flipping me over putting me over his knee and pulling my pants down. I made sure the pillow would muffle my screams... And just like that. Slap.

-Andy's POV-

She lied again. Not only that, she has been making things hard tonight. I get it, her mom lives next door. But still, she hasn't been playing nice. It's time for her to learn. So I slapped her ass again. She cried into the pillow I grinned. She jerked on my lap, as I did again.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "you just don't listen baby girl," I slapped her ass again. She not only texted Kells, but called him. Lied to me. She also cussed me out, she also drank after I told her no.... All in one night, "You are bad aren't you." I asked her, while slapping her again, and then shoving a finger up her ass. She cried out again, but it was quiet since she bit the pillow. "Not only is your ass going to be red... But the inside of your ass is going to be swore," I smiled, "I warned you angel." thank god that I had closed the door. I'd hate to have my parents see this. I am their good boy... But oh mom and dad, if only you knew what I did to this naughty girl of mine. I then pulled my finger out, and pulled her back up. She was breathing fast, and her face was red. "Did my naughty angel like that?" I asked her.

"Yes," she moaned. I grinned, and gave her a quick kiss.

"I want you naked," I said. She quickly took off the rest of her clothes, "There you go," I said smiling. I laid her down onto the bed, and took a look at the angel laying on my bed. So many girls have been on this bed, but none of them have been Sway. And Sway will be the last and final girl to lay on my bed, and she will get to do so, whenever she wanted. "I'll be right back, stay put," I said. Sway nodded, and I walked over to my old closet digging around to see if there was anything in there, that I could use. I found an old tie of mine, and I brought it back out, and flipped Sway over onto her hands and knees, but I grabbed her arms, and tied them behind her back. Her ass up in the air. "As always beautiful," I said licking lips. I then quickly went over to my door and locked it. I found some leftover duct tape sitting on my chest dorse. I climbed onto the bed, and got down to face Sway and kissed her lips softly.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked me quietly. I loved when she spoke like that, it always turned me on.

"Fuck you in the ass," I said and placed the tape over her lips, "But you got to keep quiet," I said, and then handed her the pillow again. I quickly took off my shirt, and my pants. Leaving me in my boxers. Sway was naked her ass up in the air, her face in the pillow waiting. God she was beautiful. I slipped off my boxers, and pulled apart her cheeks. And I took a deep breath, sliding my hands down her soft back, and I slammed inside of her. Her cry was quiet, blocked by the tape and pillow. I did it again. Her body already sweating. I was panting. God I loved this women. "Do you like it?" I asked her in between breaths, she let out a tiny moan, and nodded her head, the best she could. I slammed inside of her again, making her move forward. I finally cummed inside of her, and I didn't pull out until I was done. I then untied her, and rolled her back over. Taking off the tape. "You did a wonderful job angel," I said kissing her sweaty forehead.

"Thank you," she said blushing. She curled up into a ball, her eyes slowly closing.

"Yes, sleep sounds wonderful," I said laying down with her, and pulling her into me. I too closed my eyes. Thinking about how much I loved her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...
9.9K 198 36
They are both broken, in pain but what will happen when the find each other
232K 9.9K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
56.1K 2.1K 12
A girl who doesn't want to let anyone in due to a past relationship gone wrong, suddenly meets a man named Andy who seems to always be there for her...